Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 5 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> At this point, what level are you?
After the games only been out for a short time, what level are you?
After the games only been out for a short time, what level are you?
1 [ 2 ] ** [2.02%]
2 [ 2 ] ** [2.02%]
3 [ 7 ] ** [7.07%]
4 [ 1 ] ** [1.01%]
5 [ 4 ] ** [4.04%]
6 [ 5 ] ** [5.05%]
7 [ 5 ] ** [5.05%]
8 [ 3 ] ** [3.03%]
9 [ 3 ] ** [3.03%]
10 [ 3 ] ** [3.03%]
11-15 [ 13 ] ** [13.13%]
16-20 [ 13 ] ** [13.13%]
20+????? how? [ 38 ] ** [38.38%]
Total Votes: 99
Guests cannot vote 
The Ascendant
post May 31 2006, 10:36 AM
Post #41

Retainer

Level 18 or 19 Mage/Ninja character. I don't really keep track of my levels... I thought I was level 13 when I was level 17 indifferent.gif
Closed far too many oblivion gates for my own good, got level 100 conjuration even though it's not a major skill (what can I say? I love watching my lich beat the living daylights out of anything that moves) and I recently decided to train hand-to-hand after watching my cousin playing on his hand-to-hand charater - it looks so fun to pummel daedra to death with your fists! Only problem with that is that the enemies are a bit hard for my lowish-HP mage to be beating to death with her fists.

--------------------
"If you make something idiot proof someone will invent a better idiot."
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Chalur
post May 31 2006, 11:56 AM
Post #42

Retainer

I'm a level 18 Battlemage. Funny, leveling up was really hard for me during the main quest, after I finished it, during one week, from level 11-18. Great, I level up like crazy AFTER the Oblivion crisis. Took me about 3 weeks because it was my last month of class...so...yeah. I am obsessed with Conjuration, I enchanted all of my stuff for intelligence just so i can make my lich last 50 seconds, that's right, I have a lich that last 50 seconds.

This post has been edited by Chalur: May 31 2006, 11:57 AM

--------------------
What's more humiliating, He who lives by the butter knife, or he who dies by the butterknife? (Making fun of Martin for killing Deadra with a glass dagger)
+Quote Post
General_Weed
post Jun 2 2006, 08:19 PM
Post #43

Associate

Well I have been playing the game for like way to long, so long that i am Arch Mage, Arena Champion, and The Gray Fox. I am like high in the dark brother hood but i kinda stopped with that guild once i got shadowmere. But the level I am at right now is level 32. smile.gif
+Quote Post
Lord DoomsDay
post Jun 2 2006, 10:45 PM
Post #44

Evoker

Lvl 32. Over 200 hours of play in less than a month.

Yep, you geused it, I have way too much free time, way too much. smile.gif

Thats actully verry sad when you think about it.

So verry verry sad. sad.gif

--------------------
There is nothing so magical as a good bite on the boat,
it made all other concerns, no matter how heavy or sorrowfull, disappear like smoke.
- Wizard and glass -
The Dark Tower

user posted image
+Quote Post
DarkHunter
post Jun 20 2006, 12:22 PM
Post #45

Mouth
Group Icon

Well ... I' haven't got around to getting oblivion yet (depressed)...

--------------------
A skull, some blood, and a flying mace. Not much to work with. ~Imperial Legion Captian.
+Quote Post
The Metal Mallet
post Jun 22 2006, 12:50 AM
Post #46

Master
Group Icon

I finished the Oblivion Main Quest at lvl 36 with my Assassin/Thief. Just like in Morrowind I decided to try to do everything fitting to my character before finishing the main quest. Archers don't really do tonnes of damage even with an enchanted Daedric Bow, but the paralyzing is mighty helpful. If you have alchemy as one of your skills, it doesn't take too long to level up, that and Sneak, since now it's fast enough to travel normally with it.

--------------------
I am currently a Writer in The Order of Schola.
Official Fan Fiction Forum "Commentasaurus"

"This body, holding me makes me feel eternal. All this pain is an illusion" - Parabola (Tool)
"This here ain't called boasting, it's called truthin' " - Mango Kid (Danko Jones)
+Quote Post
The Klise
post Jun 26 2006, 08:38 PM
Post #47

Retainer

I'm sure most would consider this cheap, but I rapidly leveled up my latest character this weekend. Starting fresh on Friday, I hit level 33 by Sunday. I'm playing on the 360, but I used an item duplication glitch to keep my gold around 10-20k.

I used trainers for every level. I maxed out five of my seven major skills (Armorer, Athletics, Blade, Block, and Heavy Armor) and I didn't touch the two others (Marksman and Restoration). I used several of the minor skills to round out level multipliers though.

I kinda wish I hadn't taken the Warrior birthsign. It really only helped me max my Endurance quickly, but I should have taken the Thief instead so my Luck could have slowly kept up.

I've maxed my character's Strength, Endurance, Agility, and Speed. Intelligence, Willpower, and Personality are in the low 30s, barely touched. Luck just broke 60 a couple levels ago.

All of that aside, it's really sweet tearing up my opponents with an Armorer-enhanced Goldbrand. I plan to eventually make four Daedric Longswords with Transcendant Sigil Stone-powered Fire, Shock, Frost, and Damage Health enchantments. They'd actually be more powerful than Goldbrand. I'll carry Umbra as a back-up to fill my Azura's Star or the handful of Black Soul Gems I carry.

Once I get the Oghma Infinium, I'll duplicate it (if possible, which I think it is) and use it max out my Magic potential, just for the hell of it. I prefer combat.
+Quote Post
TormentedSoul
post Jun 27 2006, 07:00 AM
Post #48

Retainer

Currently on my second character as the first character I made was not working out like I wanted. But I've got a level 18 Mage (has about 55 hours of playtime at this point) and I've done more misc quests then anything. I've done a little of the main quest (closed the first gate) and joined the mage guild. Other then that it's all misc quests for the most part, I do only have one recommendation quest left for the mages guild. Just taking my time exploring and having fun. I'm not using the dupe glitch as to me that defeats the purpose of playing the game in the first place. biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by TormentedSoul: Jun 27 2006, 07:01 AM

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
The Klise
post Jun 27 2006, 01:44 PM
Post #49

Retainer

The point of the game? I thought the point of every game was entertainment. If that's the case, I'm still very entertained, even if I have to dupe to get myself the sweet character I've been wanting. tongue.gif
+Quote Post
TormentedSoul
post Jun 27 2006, 11:46 PM
Post #50

Retainer

Whatever makes you happy and enjoy the dupe glitch while you can. I'm sure the next patch will fix the dupe glitch on the Xbox 360 and since you have to have the newest patch to get the newest DLC you will have a choice to make. No patch means no new content or get the patch and forget about the dupe.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Doomextreme
post Jul 13 2006, 02:06 PM
Post #51

Retainer

Well it seems that im very unique... im the only one here who has reached lvl 74. It just shows how far you can get if you try. So far i have 64000 odd gold, clocked the main story and I struggle to fight a bandit... I dont understand why they would do this leveling thing unless they were sure it was the best way to attract new fans... but it made me hate the game + dont forget the compass. You want to know how I got this far, its simple, ive played for exactly 2 months on end. So i guess theres a lot of noobs here or im just good...

--------------------
All people will die sometime and then i come in!
+Quote Post
Fargoth
post Jul 13 2006, 08:00 PM
Post #52

Evoker

Now i'm a lvl 56 knight. A dunmer called Arven Falom. When I think that the situation is
critical I say "I'm a knight. I'll never give up!" cool.gif

I use this in the real world too! laugh.gif tongue.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
Not often on the forums anymore.. Last time I've been here was about 3 months ago...
+Quote Post
Sir Radont
post Jul 24 2006, 10:51 AM
Post #53

Agent

I'm at level 9, I finally bought the game two days ago.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Wurlon
post Jul 24 2006, 02:03 PM
Post #54

Knower
Group Icon

As of right now, I have two level 28 argonian warriors (one male, one female) but I'm only using one right now.

--------------------
Sic Semper Tyrannis
+Quote Post
mritchey
post Jul 27 2006, 01:26 AM
Post #55

Retainer

im the only one here who has reached lvl 74. It just shows how far you can get if you try. So i guess theres a lot of noobs here or im just good...

You want to explain to us 'noobs' how you got to level 74? My meager math skills only allow me to get to about level 53.
+Quote Post
DungeonHunter
post Aug 13 2006, 06:35 AM
Post #56

Agent

i have a level 18 custom class breton "dungeon hunter" who was basically designed to go into dungeons and get out alive with profit.

his skills (if i recall) include
LIGHT ARMOR (doesnt weigh much)
ALTERATION(for levitating, shields, water breathing, opening locks, feather, and all taht good dungeon stuff)
RESTORATION (so i get out alive!)
ALCHEMY (so i dont need to buy potions plus its profitable and easy to level up, and then theres making poisons, which is just plain fun smile.gif)
BLADE (needs no explanation)
MERCANTILE ( to sell my.....findings.)
ARMORER (armor degrades fast in a dungeon)

yeah that may have been a little over kill, but its a cool class smile.gif

--------------------
www.lost.eu/551e4 ------ find yourself
+Quote Post
hunter14
post Aug 13 2006, 06:47 AM
Post #57

Evoker

"im the only one here who has reached lvl 74. It just shows how far you can get if you try. So i guess theres a lot of noobs here or im just good..." nono.gif

one i have never heard of some one getting past lvl 53, and two u have no life. u must have like 2400 hours on your char. nono.gif

--------------------
i own your monkeys hahahahahaha

attack my monkeys!!!

want a banana, well u cant have one

only my monkeys can

u bananaless person
------------------------
+Quote Post
TheImperialDragon
post Aug 30 2006, 06:01 AM
Post #58

Retainer

First of all, I know for a fact the max is not above lvl. 55, so no, I don't think you guys got that high. Unless you used an external mod, or cheated or something.

As for my character, level 29 custom class. (Long blade, Block, heavy armour, Marksman, Restoration, Mercantile, security. Something similar anyway.)
+Quote Post
Momaw
post Aug 30 2006, 08:54 AM
Post #59

Retainer

The maximum level without exploiting certain game features is 525 skill advances, or, level 53. Using a certain well known exploit, the limit is much higher. I've heard 255 but I won't vouch for that number.
+Quote Post
Pisces
post Sep 2 2006, 03:27 AM
Post #60

Knower
Group Icon

I haven't bothered making a high level character yet but I'm assuming the jail thing is still the way to get to above max levels. For anyone who doesn't know, the jail thing means going to jail, no tricks or anything, going to jail will lower your skills allowing you to raise them up again.
+Quote Post

5 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 04:18 PM