Dont sick the guys with the fuzzy hats and red suits on me! No No not them
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
minque
post Apr 10 2005, 07:14 PM
Post #22

Wise Woman
Group Icon

[quote=burntsierra][quote=jonajosa]Do not fret my friends. I shall return. With a new story![/quote]

You'd better, or I'll unleash a terror worse than you ever imagined tongue.gif

Now, all I have to do is imagine it......[/quote]

aye..I´m all with you in this matter........ :goodjob:

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

User is offlineProfile CardPM
+Quote Post
jonajosa
post Apr 23 2005, 10:24 PM
Post #23

Unregistered

I had some time and thought i should do alittle more on this story. hope you like it despite its shortness.

The journey back to the main camp was hard. 1 man died of his wounds on the way and two more were in serious condition. We made camp for the night but none of us got any sleep. The fear of being found by the rebels was overwhelming. Eventually we all found ourselves trying to make a camp fire to stay warm. It was just something to do to try to keep our minds off our fallen comrades.

After a few minutes of sitting around the camp fire one of the soldiers spoke. “I don’t want to go back to the camp. I knew the order for us to go hunting for rebels was a death sentence as soon as I heard it. If we go back well just be sent back out again on another suicide mission.”

The others looked at Dultog for a response but he just sat there staring into the fire. Silence encompassed us for awhile before Dultog finally spoke. “We must go back. If we can escape by one of the boats they have at the docks we can go back to Skrimm.” He looked at me. “Would you come with us?”

The words came to my mouth before I could even register them in my head. “I must get back to Vvardenfell. My allegiance is still to the armies of Darius.”

They all stared at me and nodded. “I shall help you get back.” Dultog said. “Tomorrow we head to the main camp and to freedom.” The others were heartened at the last words and went to their mats thinking “The sooner I fall asleep the sooner I will wake up to get back home.”

A nord dropped from a branch few feet away and ran off in the direction of the main camp to report Dultog’s plans of desertion.
+Quote Post
minque
post Apr 23 2005, 10:30 PM
Post #24

Wise Woman
Group Icon

WoW....This was a nice surprise! thank you for that, now you must continue this...I beg you! You just can´t let us down....pleeease wink.gif

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Burnt Sierra
post Apr 27 2005, 11:42 PM
Post #25

Two Headed cat
Group Icon

:ashamed: How did I miss this? Just noticed it had been updated. Short, yes, but very very sweet smile.gif Glad to see you haven't given up on it, and here's hoping there'll be another update one day. Won't miss it next time, I promise.
+Quote Post
jonajosa
post May 2 2005, 12:46 AM
Post #26

Unregistered

Another short update.

As we walked into camp it seemed disserted. As we walked slowly throught the camp I thought i saw several men in a tent peering out at us. I picked up my pace to catch up with Dultog.

"Somthings not right here Dultog. We should pick up the pace." He nodded and signaled the rest to hurry up. As soon as we started to speed up several men came rushing out of the tents around us with their swords drawn.

Dultog drew his sword and turned to me. "Run!" At first I just stood there staring but as the men coming at us drew closer I realized I was going to die if I stayed and fought. I started running towards the docks at the far end of the camp. The sails of ships guided me through the maze of tents.

When I finally reached the docks i crouched down behind some barrels and watched for any sign of movement amoung the ships. It didn't take long for me to spot two men coming right at my hiding spot. I had to think of somthing fast. I took the lid off the barrel in front of me and jumped in closing the lid behind me.

"Great." I muttered. I was sitting in barrel filled with beer. The smell was overwhelming. But i forced myself to calm down and relax. I didn't have much time to do either though because almost as soon as i settled down the two men picked up my barrel and started to haul it away to some unknown location. I hope its on one of those ships. All I could do now was sit still and hope for the best.
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post May 2 2005, 12:57 AM
Post #27

Councilor
Group Icon

Awesometasticalness!!! Making words is fun...you should try it.

--------------------
"Its when murder is justice that martyrs are made"
+Quote Post
Soulseeker3.0
post May 2 2005, 12:58 AM
Post #28

Master
Group Icon

nice job jonajosa! and like burtsierra said, how did I miss this?

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

This was pretty unusual, because most children at his age wanted to become great warriors, known all through time as saviors of, well, anything - Toroabok
+Quote Post
minque
post May 2 2005, 10:25 AM
Post #29

Wise Woman
Group Icon

[quote]"Great." I muttered. I was sitting in barrel filled with beer. [/quote]

:rofl: Yeah....I always wished to do someting like that!!!

Great Jona.....you know what I´ve told you about the frequency of updates.... :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: biggrin.gif

--------------------

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Dantrag
post May 2 2005, 09:49 PM
Post #30

Councilor
Group Icon

please continue...most stories drag for awhile (mine is a GREAT example.)

And we can wait patiently as you work out your schedhule smile.gif

Hope to see much more literature from you in the future.

--------------------
"Its when murder is justice that martyrs are made"
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 02:13 PM