Post #201

Mage
Group Icon

Jonacin shook the newcomer's hand. "And you are......?" he enquired

--------------------
IPB Image

D�anaim smaoineamh, d� bhr� sin, t�im ann - Descartes

Only the dead have seen the end of war ~ Plato

Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed. - G.K. Chesterton

EnsamVarg
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
BobV
post Sep 7 2005, 07:28 PM
Post #202

Mouth
Group Icon

Anthanes- Ald'ruhn

"I have more pressing matters. Do tell them that I've found out who ordered the kill, would you? Good. See you later."

Anthanes walked over to the Skar in a rapid pace, entering the Morag Tong guildhall. All eyes dropped on Anthanes as he entered.

"Kill him, you fools!" , the local guildleader bellowed. The assasins drew their weapons and Anthanes held up the Black Hands dagger in his off-hand, bearing Fearstruck in his right hand.

"Do you want it? Come and get it!"

The half-dozen of assasins present rushed at the battlemage, who chanted, weaving magicka from his hands. "V'laash mothanu FONDIGUMAH!" A bolt of lightning shot from his fingers, killing one assasin outright and forcefully throwing back another who survived against the wall, fracturing several of the unfortunate man's bones.

Anthanes rammed Fearstruck into the gut of one of the charging assasins, and the mer fell onto the ground. By now, Anthanes was surrounded by two assasins and the hallmaster. The battlemage twirled around nimbly swinging at all those around him at the same time - a combat move often referred to as a 'whirlwind attack' - and one assasin got the Black Hands dagger through his neck, causing him to collapse onto the floor. The paralyzing enchantment on the sword Fearstruck prevented the other one from moving, presenting Anthanes alone against the hallmaster.

The latter tumbled away several meters and threw several throwing stars into Anthanes' arm. The half-dunmer gritted his teeth as he felt the poison the star was coated with biting at him. He chanted. "V'laash satreus athano..."

The hallmaster dodged the spell a second too late and became covered in tiny crystals of ice, not unlike the enchantment on the blade that slew Arcyakt five years ago. Anthanes turned to the paralyzed assasin and said: "Tell your master that one does not hunt Anthanes Sedrathi like some mere animal."

The battlemage, feeling the poison feeding on his energy, stumbled out of the guild hall and into open Ald'ruhn. His feet became heavier, and he was able to drag himself to Morvayn Manor and give a weak knock on the door before collapsing.

--------------------
Slackers of the world, unite!

"And, brave Romans, remember this above all: The owls have promised me help in this fight, how can we lose?!" - R:TW

user posted image
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Sep 7 2005, 07:35 PM
Post #203

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(LoneWolf @ Sep 7 2005, 02:14 PM)
Jonacin shook the newcomer's hand. "And you are......?" he enquired

Akar/Saryn, Urshilaku Camp

"I guess I'm Saryn, but you can call me Akar until I get used to having a new name." he answered, shaking the man's hand. "You?"

--------------------
"Its when murder is justice that martyrs are made"
+Quote Post
Rane
post Sep 7 2005, 07:50 PM
Post #204

Lurker
Group Icon

Guess what?

Locking time.

The next one has appeared.
+Quote Post

11 Pages V « < 9 10 11
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 09:20 AM