11 Pages V  1 2 3 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> ~the Little Coffee-shop~
minque
post Nov 20 2005, 09:43 PM
Post #1

Wise Woman
Group Icon

Now this is the revival of "The coffee-shop".....and I will point out that it is very important that you follow the rules below! If not, this kind of threads will never occur again!

~Alexander:

We had intended the coffee shop to be a nice place where people could talk about their daily activities and such, kinda like the Lurkers Lair on the Official Forums.

It didn't quite turn out that way though, people have been taking advantage of their freedoms in here, there has been a lot of spamming and even some flaming. We will not tolerate that any longer.

So unfortunately we've had to decide to increase the rules for this thread. Of course the normal forum rules still apply, but we'll elaborate here.:

1. No spamming.

We consider double posting and posting posts with only a few words to be spam. If you do that your post will be deleter or moved, do it too often and you might receive a warning for it.

We also consider chit-chat spam. This forum has a special chat channel for chatting, you're welcome to go there, and chat with other members or with the staff as we're always there, doing it in here is not allowed.

The address to that chatroom is:
W4O chatroom

And for assistence to use a chat like this, I recommend contacting one of the Administrators.

2. No discussion of accounts or warnings.

There shall be no more discussion about members, about accounts, about how many warnings you've gotten or anything like that.

3. No trolling.

No posting of random nonsense, no posting of irrelevant things, no posting the same thing over and over just to get it noticed, no swearing or flaming.

4. No religion or politics.

No discussion about religion or politics is to be had in these threads. If you want to discuss religion or politics, please do make another thread, or if another such thread already exists, please post in it.

If you have a question about the rules of the forums, feel free to ask it to either a Global Moderator or an Administrator.

If you're unsure if something is fit to post here, it might be. Again best to ask a Global Moderator or Administrator.

If you're wondering how we think a Lair or the Coffee Shop should look like, what we do allow, then I recommend taking a look at the Lurkers Lair at the Official Forums.

On a side note, if you're the one making the new shop, then please include these rules in the first post.

On behalf of the Wating4Oblivion Administrators and Global Moderators,

minque

Now WELCOME inside! Homemade cookies and coffee/tea/hot chocolate is all set on the tables!

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Soulseeker3.0
post Nov 20 2005, 10:39 PM
Post #2

Master
Group Icon

*gulp* Hey welcome back into buisness. *grabs a cookie and cup of tea and goes to sit by the fire*

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

This was pretty unusual, because most children at his age wanted to become great warriors, known all through time as saviors of, well, anything - Toroabok
+Quote Post
Channler
post Nov 21 2005, 01:52 AM
Post #3

Master
Group Icon

Yes! I guess my petition made it through to the head honches! J/K

Lets have a good run with this one.. The last coffee shop went out of business after like what.. 11 threads?

--------------------
“I'm not insensitive, I just don't care.”
-Anonymous
IPB Image
+Quote Post
DoomedOne
post Nov 21 2005, 03:36 AM
Post #4

Master
Group Icon

I played Flyff most of the day. I'm lvl 18 now, it's great, I got to go to Saintmorning to do the second part of my flying test.

--------------------
A man once asked the Buddha, "How does one escape the heat of the summer sun?"

And the Buddha replied, "Why not try crawling into the blazing furnace?"
+Quote Post
ShogunSniper
post Nov 21 2005, 04:06 AM
Post #5

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(DoomedOne @ Nov 20 2005, 10:36 PM)
I played Flyff most of the day.  I'm lvl 18 now, it's great, I got to go to Saintmorning to do the second part of my flying test.

couldn't get that game to play... and ever since i dl'd it i have had pop-ups like crazy.

--------------------
War is over if you want it.
+Quote Post
DoomedOne
post Nov 21 2005, 04:51 AM
Post #6

Master
Group Icon

You have anti-spyware software right?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Red
post Nov 21 2005, 05:20 AM
Post #7

Mouth
Group Icon

Good to see this Jem running again! I thought I would have to wait until next morning to have some tea and cookies, but when in Rome. *Drinks cookies and Eats tea*

So, may I ask what Flyff is? I've been disconected from this place ever since I got my copy of AOEIII. [advertisment] Great game by the way, real time eater. Man I love shooting grenadiers off of custom made, rediculously large hills and into water [/advertisment].

--------------------
//LEFT ARM PULLS TRIGGER, RIGHT ARM SHRUGS SHOULDER//TRANSMISSION ENDED
+Quote Post
DoomedOne
post Nov 21 2005, 06:56 AM
Post #8

Master
Group Icon

flyff is a run of the mill mmorpg with an added twist, by lvl 20 you can fly.

It's really horrible now though, I'm lvl 19, but all the experience giving quests are over, all I can do now is dedicate to a good 3 hours to leveling before I can hop on that broom.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Argo
post Nov 21 2005, 08:13 AM
Post #9

Evoker

im eagerly awaiting my new transcription of worlds of warcraft. im going to start from new this week. anyone here playing on german server "antonidas"?
+Quote Post
Wolfie
post Nov 21 2005, 02:02 PM
Post #10

Mage
Group Icon

Hey cool, the Coffee Shop is back.
That Flyff game sounds.....interesting....... but i more than likely wont download it, not much of an MMORPG person smile.gif
Has anyone played Spartan Total Warrior? I've been thinking of getting a loan of it, but i wouldn't mind hearing a few opinions first

--------------------
IPB Image

D�anaim smaoineamh, d� bhr� sin, t�im ann - Descartes

Only the dead have seen the end of war ~ Plato

Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed. - G.K. Chesterton

EnsamVarg
+Quote Post
King Death
post Nov 21 2005, 03:47 PM
Post #11

Finder
Group Icon

QUOTE(LoneWolf @ Nov 21 2005, 07:02 AM)
Hey cool, the Coffee Shop is back.
That Flyff game sounds.....interesting....... but i more than likely wont download it, not much of an MMORPG person smile.gif
Has anyone played Spartan Total Warrior? I've been thinking of getting a loan of it, but i wouldn't mind hearing a few opinions first

Looks like a cheap God of War cloan to me, but I've heard some decent things about it.

--------------------
"I am like so totaly like like totaly totaly like to-"
*BANG*
Hehe.. I just killed my inner child...
Click
+Quote Post
minque
post Nov 21 2005, 05:54 PM
Post #12

Wise Woman
Group Icon

Nice to hear about the different games you all are playing! I´m a total Morrowind-fanatic...but!!!! I just bought Neverwinter Nights....will probably get it at the end of the week.....So I´m looking forward to try that out.....ehrrmm I just might need a lil´help from you guys who probably already beaten it totally!

It´s getting rather cold here in Sweden so it´s a sheer luck all our remaining NPP:s are running smoothly.....a lot of electrical power will soon be needed!

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
The Wolf
post Nov 21 2005, 07:17 PM
Post #13

Agent

I play Warcraft III: Frozen Throne on internet nowadays, until I get my hands on Oblivion happy.gif

It hasn't been snowing here yet, but the temperature has dropped way below zero, so next time it rains, it should be snow... (now that was a confusing sentence, wasn't it?)

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Nov 21 2005, 09:01 PM
Post #14

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(minque @ Nov 21 2005, 11:54 AM)
Nice to hear about the different games you all are playing! I´m a total Morrowind-fanatic...but!!!! I just bought Neverwinter Nights....will probably get it at the end of the week.....So I´m looking forward to try that out.....ehrrmm I just might need a lil´help from you guys who probably already beaten it totally!

It´s getting rather cold here in Sweden so it´s a sheer luck all our remaining NPP:s are running smoothly.....a lot of electrical power will soon be needed!

Ah, NWN. Good times.

I think I'm gonna go find my disc about now...

--------------------
"Its when murder is justice that martyrs are made"
+Quote Post
Red
post Nov 21 2005, 09:48 PM
Post #15

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(minque @ Nov 21 2005, 04:54 PM)

NPP? No Problem Particles? National Park Police?

Anyways, We here in Ontario have been facing cold weather too, I guess we do share alot of trade winds and are at about the same longitude. How is Sweden during the summer? I heard it good year round but I often wonder about how people who live in countries my family has visited feel about their own countries.

--------------------
//LEFT ARM PULLS TRIGGER, RIGHT ARM SHRUGS SHOULDER//TRANSMISSION ENDED
+Quote Post
Aki
post Nov 21 2005, 09:56 PM
Post #16

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(minque @ Nov 21 2005, 11:54 AM)

I've played some NWN.

Druids are wicked fun. Esspecially when turned into a minotaur with the gore cranked all the way up. Bring down your axe and BAM! Enemy explodes! devilsmile.gif

And running around as a Wolf is fun. happy.gif Or as a Kobold or Drow or Lizarddude... Mmm, shapeshifty goodness. cool.gif

I got stuck in Port Llast though, can't find all the Werewolves. >_<

Oh...and the Werewolves look fugly. indifferent.gif

--------------------
IPB Image

"You’ve put up a good fight, but I’m through playing. Now I’m going to kick your [censored] and tell of my glory under the next full moon. Die well.”

+Quote Post
gamer10
post Nov 21 2005, 10:39 PM
Post #17

Master
Group Icon

Just like the good old days . . when me and my W4O buddies would walk down to the coffee shop,grab ourselves a chair, lean back and talk about absolutely nothing important, but everything interesting.

biggrin.gif

Anyway, recently Civilization 4 was released. I don't really want to go out and buy it because I found Civilization 3 to be a disappointment in comparison to Civ 2. Does anyone have any experiences playing Civ. 4 that they would like to share?
+Quote Post
minque
post Nov 21 2005, 11:12 PM
Post #18

Wise Woman
Group Icon

QUOTE(Red @ Nov 21 2005, 09:48 PM)
NPP? No Problem Particles? National Park Police?

Anyways, We here in Ontario have been facing cold weather too, I guess we do share alot of trade winds and are at about the same longitude. How is Sweden during the summer? I heard it good year round but I often wonder about how people who live in countries my family has visited feel about their own countries.

Ahh Sweden summertime is really nice!....Of course it can be a bit wet and rainy some years but normally it´s nice weather....and the light! it´s awesome...I prefer staying at home in the summer....or go to germany.....it´s nice there as well!

Oh and my daughter has been busy in the kitchen:

*puts out freshly made saffron-bread, and chocolate cookies!*

--------------------

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
King Death
post Nov 21 2005, 11:15 PM
Post #19

Finder
Group Icon

QUOTE(gamer10 @ Nov 21 2005, 03:39 PM)
Just like the good old days . . when me and my W4O buddies would walk down to the coffee shop,grab ourselves a chair, lean back and talk about absolutely nothing important, but everything interesting.

biggrin.gif

Anyway, recently Civilization 4 was released. I don't really want to go out and buy it because I found Civilization 3 to be a disappointment in comparison to Civ 2. Does anyone have any experiences playing Civ. 4 that they would like to share?

I haven't actually played civ4 yet, but I've heard it was way better than civ3. I'm hopin' to get it for christmas, so if you still haven't decided by then I guess I could tell you smile.gif

--------------------
"I am like so totaly like like totaly totaly like to-"
*BANG*
Hehe.. I just killed my inner child...
Click
+Quote Post
ShogunSniper
post Nov 22 2005, 12:27 AM
Post #20

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(DoomedOne @ Nov 20 2005, 11:51 PM)
You have anti-spyware software right?

could you recommend one?

--------------------
War is over if you want it.
+Quote Post

11 Pages V  1 2 3 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 06:46 PM