11 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> The Evil Genius Collaboration Thread, Where evil geniuses fraternize
Neck' Thall
post Aug 22 2005, 05:39 AM
Post #21

Finder
Group Icon

Hey guys, y dont we just make propaganda to make it look like smoking is kool, so all kids will smoke and there fore die, effectivloy killing off a gerneration...ohh yeah, Tobbaco companies are already doing that...

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
ShogunSniper
post Aug 22 2005, 09:47 PM
Post #22

Master
Group Icon

Immoral Intellectuals
Evil Genius

I fail to see a difference...

--------------------
War is over if you want it.
+Quote Post
Red
post Aug 23 2005, 04:39 AM
Post #23

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(Neck' Thall @ Aug 22 2005, 05:39 AM)
Hey guys, y dont we just make propaganda to make it look like smoking is kool, so all kids will smoke and there fore die, effectivloy killing off a gerneration...ohh yeah, Tobbaco companies are already doing that...

I saw a nice documentary on that. It was about a guy who was a model for tobbaco compnies. He said when he started to think "hey, maybe this is wrong" is when him and some other models climbed a mountain while smoking. He said he almost passed out because his body couldn't handle the air because he had smoked so much.

--------------------
//LEFT ARM PULLS TRIGGER, RIGHT ARM SHRUGS SHOULDER//TRANSMISSION ENDED
+Quote Post
DoomedOne
post Aug 23 2005, 05:18 AM
Post #24

Master
Group Icon

That idea is good, but it's not very insidious. It takes so long to actually kil them off a lot of the time they can actually have children before they die. Of course, the children are tiny, vulnerable little things thanks to the cigerettes, which is close, just a few more unnoticed added canerous chemicals that they aren't aware off and we can turn the women infertile.

--------------------
A man once asked the Buddha, "How does one escape the heat of the summer sun?"

And the Buddha replied, "Why not try crawling into the blazing furnace?"
+Quote Post
Neck' Thall
post Aug 23 2005, 03:45 PM
Post #25

Finder
Group Icon

I got another one...get a really evil but good at what he does hacker and get him to make the most evil computer virus that allows you to use your computer but You must listen to Liberal News Networks or some thing. Better yet, make them listin to Cher.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Intestinal Chaos
post Aug 24 2005, 12:55 AM
Post #26

Mouth
Group Icon

Nothing is better than good 'ol Necromancy. A plague Zombie sure is dandy but nothing compares to an unholy orb of dead bodies that floats through the sky draining the blood of the living and assimulating more bodies into it's rotting fetid fold.
+Quote Post
ShogunSniper
post Aug 24 2005, 01:21 AM
Post #27

Master
Group Icon

totally agree.

what did he say?

--------------------
+Quote Post
Neck' Thall
post Aug 24 2005, 06:11 AM
Post #28

Finder
Group Icon

YOu mean like a rotting type of Borg? i mean they float in a sphere and they assimilate people...

--------------------
+Quote Post
Intestinal Chaos
post Aug 24 2005, 10:19 PM
Post #29

Mouth
Group Icon

No, like grand phaloon

Him in shell form

user posted image

Him without shell of corpses

user posted image

This post has been edited by Intestinal Chaos: Aug 25 2005, 12:16 AM
+Quote Post
gamer10
post Aug 24 2005, 10:42 PM
Post #30

Master
Group Icon

The simplest plan would be to take over Asia, where a boatload of resources still lay, and use it to conquer the rest of the world.
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Aug 24 2005, 11:18 PM
Post #31

Councilor
Group Icon

Directions for Taking Over the World

Step 1: Read Stewie's Guide to World Domination.

Step 2: Do what it says.

--------------------
"Its when murder is justice that martyrs are made"
+Quote Post
Soulseeker3.0
post Aug 24 2005, 11:36 PM
Post #32

Master
Group Icon

yeah um danny, if that was a link it didn't work.....

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

This was pretty unusual, because most children at his age wanted to become great warriors, known all through time as saviors of, well, anything - Toroabok
+Quote Post
DoomedOne
post Aug 25 2005, 12:26 AM
Post #33

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(gamer10 @ Aug 24 2005, 10:42 PM)
The simplest plan would be to take over Asia, where a boatload of resources still lay, and use it to conquer the rest of the world.

That's no more simple than a few well placed nukes. I mean, taking over Asia is no picnic. For one, the army is huge. What do we, as the Union of Evil Genius' have? A few man-made diseases, some spare robot part and about three dozen nuclear-bomb suitcases stolen from Russia.

See, I've been studying diseases, and I figured it out. Create a disease that fools a cell into thinking it's a polysaccharide, so the cell doesn't alert any other cells and the immune system doesn't go into action, then the virus breaches the membrane and breaks into the Nucleus and starts screwing with the DNA so that it develops into a virus producing laboratory. All the viruses will feed off the lipids inside the cells until they breach out and basically kill the cells, then find new cells to do the same process. The virus would only attack humans, but could attack absolutely any human cell in the system so it would be completely airborne and travel faster than had news, and there would be nearly no symptoms until a good portion of the cells start dying. The viruses will continue to thrive until the human is dead

The kicker: The virus would obviously be caught after the death toll reaches about 200 million, and they'll create a vaccine. This is where the fun part comes in, every single cell-turned virus factory produced will create a slightly different virus, so it will launch into hyper-evolution. Certain things would be unchangeable like that it would only target humans, and possibly geese, geese suck. Once every human is dead, wait maybe 45 days for the last virus to die and then the Union of Evil Genius' will release the clones to reinhabit the earth, only with our conditioning.

It's about as difficult as conquering Asia, it just takes longer to say.

--------------------
A man once asked the Buddha, "How does one escape the heat of the summer sun?"

And the Buddha replied, "Why not try crawling into the blazing furnace?"
+Quote Post
Wolfie
post Aug 25 2005, 12:36 AM
Post #34

Mage
Group Icon

I still like my insane and unworkable idea, plant high nukes/large amounts of explosives at intervals along the worlds faultlines, and detonate them all at once, resulting in either the destruction of the planet, or annihilation of most living beings in a horrific flood of fire, ash and lava. Oh and it would probably cause massive earthquakes too

--------------------
IPB Image

D�anaim smaoineamh, d� bhr� sin, t�im ann - Descartes

Only the dead have seen the end of war ~ Plato

Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed. - G.K. Chesterton

EnsamVarg
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Aug 25 2005, 12:44 AM
Post #35

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(Soulseeker3.0 @ Aug 24 2005, 06:36 PM)
yeah um danny, if that was a link it didn't work.....

It wasn't. Titles of books are supposed to be underlined.

QUOTE(DoomedOne @ Aug 24 2005, 07:26 PM)
That's no more simple than a few well placed nukes.  I mean, taking over Asia is no picnic.  For one, the army is huge.  What do we, as the Union of Evil Genius' have?  A few man-made diseases, some spare robot part and about three dozen nuclear-bomb suitcases stolen from Russia. 

See, I've been studying diseases, and I figured it out.  Create a disease that fools a cell into thinking it's a polysaccharide, so the cell doesn't alert any other cells and the immune system doesn't go into action, then the virus breaches the membrane and breaks into the Nucleus and starts screwing with the DNA so that it develops into a virus producing laboratory.  All the viruses will feed off the lipids inside the cells until they breach out and basically kill the cells, then find new cells to do the same process.  The virus would only attack humans, but could attack absolutely any human cell in the system so it would be completely airborne and travel faster than had news, and there would be nearly no symptoms until a good portion of the cells start dying.  The viruses will continue to thrive until the human is dead

The kicker: The virus would obviously be caught after the death toll reaches about 200 million, and they'll create a vaccine.  This is where the fun part comes in, every single cell-turned virus factory produced will create a slightly different virus, so it will launch into hyper-evolution.  Certain things would be unchangeable like that it would only target humans, and possibly geese, geese suck.  Once every human is dead, wait maybe 45 days for the last virus to die and then the Union of Evil Genius' will release the clones to reinhabit the earth, only with our conditioning.

Wow. that's really well thought out and kind of scary.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Soulseeker3.0
post Aug 25 2005, 01:07 AM
Post #36

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(DoomedOne @ Aug 25 2005, 12:26 AM)
That's no more simple than a few well placed nukes.  I mean, taking over Asia is no picnic.  For one, the army is huge.  What do we, as the Union of Evil Genius' have?  A few man-made diseases, some spare robot part and about three dozen nuclear-bomb suitcases stolen from Russia. 

See, I've been studying diseases, and I figured it out.  Create a disease that fools a cell into thinking it's a polysaccharide, so the cell doesn't alert any other cells and the immune system doesn't go into action, then the virus breaches the membrane and breaks into the Nucleus and starts screwing with the DNA so that it develops into a virus producing laboratory.  All the viruses will feed off the lipids inside the cells until they breach out and basically kill the cells, then find new cells to do the same process.  The virus would only attack humans, but could attack absolutely any human cell in the system so it would be completely airborne and travel faster than had news, and there would be nearly no symptoms until a good portion of the cells start dying.  The viruses will continue to thrive until the human is dead

The kicker: The virus would obviously be caught after the death toll reaches about 200 million, and they'll create a vaccine.  This is where the fun part comes in, every single cell-turned virus factory produced will create a slightly different virus, so it will launch into hyper-evolution.  Certain things would be unchangeable like that it would only target humans, and possibly geese, geese suck.  Once every human is dead, wait maybe 45 days for the last virus to die and then the Union of Evil Genius' will release the clones to reinhabit the earth, only with our conditioning.

Ermm i'm sorry for what ever I did to get you mad (if I did) and please don't let me die wth the virus along with all of the other peoples

QUOTE(Dantrag @ Aug 25 2005, 12:44 AM)
It wasn't. Titles of books are supposed to be underlined.

Ah I need to see that book then, Stewie as in Family GUy or am I thinking to small and childish?

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

This was pretty unusual, because most children at his age wanted to become great warriors, known all through time as saviors of, well, anything - Toroabok
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Aug 25 2005, 01:12 AM
Post #37

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(Soulseeker3.0 @ Aug 24 2005, 08:07 PM)
Ah I need to see that book then, Stewie as in Family GUy or am I thinking to small and childish?

Family Guy Stewie. (I'm gonna name my kid stewie after him)

--------------------
+Quote Post
ShogunSniper
post Aug 25 2005, 01:18 AM
Post #38

Master
Group Icon

we must take a pact to never harm any other of the evil geniuses in this thread (even though i havent come up with something) if any of our plans should work we will band together and get on a rocket and build a moon base.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Wolfie
post Aug 25 2005, 01:20 AM
Post #39

Mage
Group Icon

QUOTE(ShogunSniper @ Aug 25 2005, 01:18 AM)
we must take a pact to never harm any other of the evil geniuses in this thread (even though i havent come up with something) if any of our plans should work we will band together and get on a rocket and build a moon base.

I'm in on that

--------------------
IPB Image

D�anaim smaoineamh, d� bhr� sin, t�im ann - Descartes

Only the dead have seen the end of war ~ Plato

Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed. - G.K. Chesterton

EnsamVarg
+Quote Post
Soulseeker3.0
post Aug 25 2005, 03:09 AM
Post #40

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(Dantrag @ Aug 25 2005, 01:12 AM)
Family Guy Stewie. (I'm gonna name my kid stewie after him)

LOL thats what I thought now i need to find one and read it....

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

+Quote Post

11 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 03:58 PM