Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Fuzzy Knight
post Jun 22 2006, 03:53 PM
Post #2

Master
Group Icon

Arco

Arco heard the Dunmer female cry out after him, too come out. Arco only came out with a small smile as he kept on walking deeper into the wood as the voice echoed past the trees.

A lone wolf is always a lone wolf...
User is offlineProfile CardPM
+Quote Post
Tellie
post Jun 22 2006, 03:56 PM
Post #3

Mouth
Group Icon

Telina, bossing tongue.gif

Telina waited for the Dunmer to appear, instead he walked away from them...something must trouble him, I wished I knew what.

"Ok, lets take a disicion here, where do we want to go, and more importantly, how do we get there"?

OOC:There is no problem to start walking or something towards the place we choose.

--------------------
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Jun 22 2006, 04:28 PM
Post #4

Master
Group Icon

Flint Ironwood, suggesting.

,,Well, we could head towards the south and maybe even leave Skyrim." This snow is beginning to get on my nerves. Can we stop by a clothier along the way? The entire outer layer of my armour got recently boiled away. Don't worry, I don't blame you." He noted with a short nod towards Telina.

--------------------
Fabulous hairneedle attack! I'm gonna be bald before I hit twenty.
+Quote Post
Tellie
post Jun 22 2006, 04:45 PM
Post #5

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(jack cloudy @ Jun 22 2006, 05:28 PM)
Flint Ironwood, suggesting.

,,Well, we could head towards the south and maybe even leave Skyrim." This snow is beginning to get on my nerves. Can we stop by a clothier along the way? The entire outer layer of my armour got recently boiled away. Don't worry, I don't blame you." He noted with a short nod towards Telina.

Telina, also suggesting

"Oh, thanks for not blaming me", she smiled. "I would suggest going to Morrowind, there is so many places to hide there, and that is the place both me and Serene is most familiar with...I dont know about you others though...or possibly we could go to High Rock...the main priority is that Bree get to a safe place where she can have the baby, everything depends on it".

OOC:Pehw, long one...Cloudy, Telina can always give Flint a gift betetr than he could possibly imagine(CE bound cuirass, gauntlets, pauldrons, boots and greaves)...when they start to get worn, you just take the ring on and off.

--------------------
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Jun 22 2006, 05:01 PM
Post #6

Master
Group Icon

Flint Ironwood, in conversation.

Flint thought over the possibilities for a while.
,,I still don't understand just why a single baby would be so dangerous. If the baby grows up, it is a different story I presume. Anyway, I don't quite think High Rock is such a good idea."

Flint paused for a moment.
,,You see, there is a certain person there who is quite mad at me. I think I could talk my way out of it if I go alone, but when I show up with a whole group of people including several women...Well, she would definitely kill me and there wouldn't be a single thing you could do about it, even if you happened to be a Daedra in disguise. So, I vote for Morrowind."

Fervus Noctus, smiling behind his hood.

Fervus smiled when the Breton was at the part of the 'single baby'. He knew better but he wasn't going to tell anyone. It would be much more satisfying for the mother if it was kept as a surprise till the very end. Or at least, he thought it would be more satisfying.

(Telina, I'll pass though thanks for the offer. Daedric is just not his style I'm afraid. I have to admit that the ring is quite handy. It really saved on Luper's maintenance costs used to fix his swords when he was fighting Dagoth Ur. smile.gif )

This post has been edited by jack cloudy: Jun 22 2006, 05:01 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
DarkHunter
post Jun 22 2006, 05:03 PM
Post #7

Mouth
Group Icon

Oran, Training Cell

He sat, he had finished his food hours ago. He stood to do his daily exerises on the bar. He hooked his knees around it and began doing curls, with his Orcish armour on. He was sweating by the end of 100 curls and dropped to the floor, lifted his longsword and began some sword play against the broken sphere-centurion. His blade was clanging and he was tireing when a package was shoved through the door. "A last gift before I send you to Morrowind" Aryogn's voice said. Oran unwrapped it, it was a gleaming blade, it appeared to be steel, but when he hit it against his own steel blade the newer blade cut straight through. Suddenly a reddish light filled the room small sparkle began arching though, a moment of Vertigo and it all stopped. Oran looked back at the blade, from what Arygon had thought him of the Dwemer language it meant Havoc . Oran shrugged an opened the door, there was a sign just next to his out of place room, Seyda Neen

OOC: I beat you all to Morrowind! laugh.gif

Edit: Yes actually, it is Adamanitum... I wanted to keep it a secret for a little ... too late laugh.gif

This post has been edited by DarkHunter: Jun 22 2006, 05:09 PM

--------------------
A skull, some blood, and a flying mace. Not much to work with. ~Imperial Legion Captian.
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Jun 22 2006, 05:08 PM
Post #8

Master
Group Icon

Fervus Noctus, adding his thing to the discussion.

,,Now, Morrowind could be quite a bit more dangerous than you might imagine. I would just like to ask, have the problems with the Blight, the Corprus and all been solved? I know it has happened back where I come from, but I don't know about this place. Whatever is the case, we need to prepare for Ash storms if we go to the island. I heard they are quite annoying."

(Just to remind you, Fervus comes from a parrelel dimension of sorts. And Darkhunter, what's that new blade of yours? I hope it isn't Living Steel. If it is, I could start throwing around with copyrights. Don't worry, I'm just joking. smile.gif No wait, Dwemer? Oops, first guess was right. I shouldn't have edited. laugh.gif )

This post has been edited by jack cloudy: Jun 22 2006, 05:11 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
minque
post Jun 22 2006, 05:11 PM
Post #9

Wise Woman
Group Icon

QUOTE(Fuzzy Knight @ Jun 22 2006, 03:39 PM)
Arco

Arco watched as Telina cast the powerful Vomica Cruor spell, it somehow felt familiar too Arco. It looked like the Dunmer woman had won the duel, but didn't manage to kill the sorcerer but his precense was far away now. Arco stood there seeing that the group didn't feel too happy about the victory they just had managed. Without nothing else in mind, Arco finally sheathed his two scimitars gently. Strapped his belts a little tighter before giving a last look at the group before he turned and started walking through the snow filled woods...

Serene and Brianna

Both women walked with the group but not very close to the others, they seemed rather occupied with each othrers and sort of paying the lil´telvanni very much respect..
Oh yes, she deserved it she is a h*** of a fighter.....but there were other things....

Serene glanced at Bree to see if she was ok....the pregnancy was more and more obvious......Serene wondered..

Brianna just followed her mother.....feeling heavy and tired.....but that baby wasn´t due yet!

OOC: so now they´re tagging along, bye bye all!

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Tellie
post Jun 22 2006, 05:19 PM
Post #10

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(minque @ Jun 22 2006, 06:11 PM)
Serene and Brianna

Both women walked with the group but not very close to the others, they seemed rather occupied with each othrers and sort of paying the lil´telvanni very much respect..
Oh yes, she deserved it she is a h*** of a fighter.....but there were other things....

Serene glanced at Bree to see if she was ok....the pregnancy was more and more obvious......Serene wondered..

Brianna just followed her mother.....feeling heavy and tired.....but that baby wasn´t due yet!

OOC: so now they´re tagging along, bye bye all!

Telina, now feeling bad again.

She had been walking along with Flint and Fervus for a little, discussing where they should travel next. "Oh the blight and Corprus have been gone now for quite some time, so Morrowind is basically a safe place now, there have been two big wars there earlier, but that is now over, so we could always go there".

Serene, Bree, I'm sorry...I shouldnt hav eused that spell, at least not shout it out so that everyone could hear it...just please forgive me, I wont do it again.

She continued to walk, before she engaged in a conversation with Fervus.

"So my undead friend, what will you do now then"?

--------------------
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Jun 22 2006, 05:23 PM
Post #11

Master
Group Icon

Fervus Noctus, a conversation with Telina.

Fervus leaned over to the young Dunmer.
,,I would prefer if you didn't tell anyone that I'm a Lich. I have noticed that most people get quite aggressive when they find out and that's why I hide my face." He whispered in her ear.

,,Oh, I don't quite know yet. I had planned to just aimlessly wander around for a while. You can see it as a vacation. I'll think I'll just tag along for a while till this Breton is defeated.....permanently. We might not beat him on our own, but there's always safety in numbers." He continued, louder now.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Tellie
post Jun 22 2006, 05:33 PM
Post #12

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(jack cloudy @ Jun 22 2006, 06:23 PM)
Fervus Noctus, a conversation with Telina.

Fervus leaned over to the young Dunmer.
,,I would prefer if you didn't tell anyone that I'm a Lich. I have noticed that most people get quite aggressive when they find out and that's why I hide my face." He whispered in her ear.

,,Oh, I don't quite know yet. I had planned to just aimlessly wander around for a while. You can see it as a vacation. I'll think I'll just tag along for a while till this Breton is defeated.....permanently. We might not beat him on our own, but there's always safety in numbers." He continued, louder now.

Telina, talking

Ok...sorry, I wont mention it again, she whispered. "Clearly, we can defeat the Breton, we just need to find his weakness", the last par
t she said so that everyone could hear it.

Good, I can neeed your help, help me, and I'll watch your back, as I believe that there are always Lich hunters out there, I can protect you, and you protect me...our goals are mutual.

Ok, lets study this map here, and find us a spot to where we can go", she said louder again, as she unfolded a map, on a rock.

OOC:That is a map over the entire continent of Tamriel.

--------------------
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Jun 22 2006, 05:38 PM
Post #13

Master
Group Icon

Fervus Noctus, looking at the map.

,,Thank you, I appreciate it."
,,Ah, a map was just what we needed. Let's see, some landmarks are different than I remember them, but it's similar enough to deal with. The city of Blacklight is close to the North-Western coast of the island. Similarly, we could take the longer route to Mournhold. I doubt that even the Breton would dare attack us in the middle of such a city. Then again, he could send the guards and Ordinators at us, so it is a double-bladed edge." He spoke while inspecting the map.

,,Right, anyone with good experience of Morrowind should be able to give better advice than I can in this situation."

--------------------
+Quote Post
dagoth carlos
post Jun 22 2006, 08:36 PM
Post #14

Finder
Group Icon

Sasal

Sasal followed Serene as she and her daughter trudged along the snow. Feeling bored he took a sealed tankard of rotgut from his pack. He took a large swig of the mix and swallowed, then let out a sigh as the ice before him formed into a large icy lump. I guess it cant all be bad sasal thought as he began sulking about serene...

--------------------
"Every day we spend here is like we're dying slowly"
"but now (insert your name) is here, now i know, that there really
is a world out side."
+Quote Post
Aki
post Jun 23 2006, 01:41 AM
Post #15

Mouth
Group Icon

Ranes

"Morrowind's not such a good place, I think. They're a legalized assassin guild, for one. Tons of Daedric shrines, a bunch of Dwemer ruins..." Ranes said, looking over the map. "And though the source of Corprus is gone, Corprus itself still exists. Master Fyr's tower is still filled with victims..."

"Not to mention much of Vvardenfell is volcanic ashland...."

"I prefer Cyrodiil. Its' alot safer than any other, on the whole."

--------------------
IPB Image

"You’ve put up a good fight, but I’m through playing. Now I’m going to kick your [censored] and tell of my glory under the next full moon. Die well.”

+Quote Post
gamer10
post Jun 23 2006, 04:38 AM
Post #16

Master
Group Icon

(OOC: Telina beat the crap out of Pil, remember? And he is unaware of the facts of the matter. devilsmile.gif )

Pilthan, Following

Pil moved swiftly a short distance away from the group, keeping his eye on them as they progressed, and then stopped. They were now looking at a map, and he paused to listen, trying to stay as quiet as possible, but mention of Cyrodiil spiked his interest, as did something else-

“Well that’s undoubtedly refreshing,” Pil said scornfully, his face ablaze with anger as he approached Telina. His hand was on the hilt of his sword, “All done with our killing spree lady?” He approached rapidly, but didn’t run.

As he neared her, not a few feet away, the look of fury was replaced with a respectful smile as his hand that was grasping the hilt of his sword dropped to his side, and he nodded his head in recognition. “I’m glad for that, certainly, Miss. You are one heck of a combatant.”

(OOC: biggrin.gif )

This post has been edited by gamer10: Jun 23 2006, 05:20 AM
+Quote Post
Tellie
post Jun 23 2006, 12:17 PM
Post #17

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(gamer10 @ Jun 23 2006, 05:38 AM)
(OOC: Telina beat the crap out of Pil, remember? And he is unaware of the facts of the matter. devilsmile.gif )

Pilthan, Following

Pil moved swiftly a short distance away from the group, keeping his eye on them as they progressed, and then stopped. They were now looking at a map, and he paused to listen, trying to stay as quiet as possible, but mention of Cyrodiil spiked his interest, as did something else-

“Well that’s undoubtedly refreshing,” Pil said scornfully, his face ablaze with anger as he approached Telina. His hand was on the hilt of his sword, “All done with our killing spree lady?” He approached rapidly, but didn’t run.

As he neared her, not a few feet away, the look of fury was replaced with a respectful smile as his hand that was grasping the hilt of his sword dropped to his side, and he nodded his head in recognition. “I’m glad for that, certainly, Miss. You are one heck of a combatant.”

(OOC:  biggrin.gif )

Telina, in a new discussion.

Telina looked up as a man aproache her with a rather angry look...and he good reasons to be angry, she had beat the crap out of him not too long ago..."Yes, I'm done with trying to kill you guys, I'm back in control of myself again...so er...sorry about beating you up a little", she said with a smile.

"And thanks...I know I can fight, but still it's always nice to hear it from someone else, now where were we".

--------------------
+Quote Post
ShogunSniper
post Jun 23 2006, 08:04 PM
Post #18

Master
Group Icon

Sadril

Sadril opened the door to Cerpin's room just as things began restoring themselves. He frowned, "Odd, that is. Anyway, I need to speak with you."

Veric

Hecate seems to have run out of things to work with. Perhaps I'll show him around. Veric concentrated for a moment and closed his eyes. Hecate, wherever in Skyrim he was, was immediately interrupted from what he was doing and appeared in front of Veric in the main hall of his lair. "So glad you decided to join us, Hecate! But unfortunately you missed the party," Veric said in a friendly tone.

--------------------
War is over if you want it.
+Quote Post
Fuzzy Knight
post Jun 23 2006, 10:10 PM
Post #19

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(ShogunSniper @ Jun 23 2006, 08:04 PM)
Sadril

Sadril opened the door to Cerpin's room just as things began restoring themselves.  He frowned, "Odd, that is.  Anyway, I need to speak with you."

Veric

Hecate seems to have run out of things to work with.  Perhaps I'll show him around.  Veric concentrated for a moment and closed his eyes.  Hecate, wherever in Skyrim he was, was immediately interrupted from what he was doing and appeared in front of Veric in the main hall of his lair.  "So glad you decided to join us, Hecate!  But unfortunately you missed the party,"  Veric said in a friendly tone.

Hecate

"Oh well - Managed to have a little chat with our dear friend Serene, until some bloody Dunmer got in the way. Another skilled opponent it seems, but doesn't seem to have any connection with the group thought..." Hecate replied.

"So... What's the plan for our upcomming actions?" He added, taking a seat on what ever there was to sit on and made himself at home.
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Jun 24 2006, 01:38 AM
Post #20

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(ShogunSniper @ Jun 23 2006, 03:04 PM)
Sadril

Sadril opened the door to Cerpin's room just as things began restoring themselves.  He frowned, "Odd, that is.  Anyway, I need to speak with you."

Veric

Hecate seems to have run out of things to work with.  Perhaps I'll show him around.  Veric concentrated for a moment and closed his eyes.  Hecate, wherever in Skyrim he was, was immediately interrupted from what he was doing and appeared in front of Veric in the main hall of his lair.  "So glad you decided to join us, Hecate!  But unfortunately you missed the party,"  Veric said in a friendly tone.

Cerpin

"About what?" he asked, a hint of irritation in his voice.

Rahvin

Wait; I have a better idea. Bite him. Make him a vampire. I've been thinking, since you're already dead, our soul might not e tied as strongly to your body, which is why I can be here. Maybe if you make my body a vampire, I could move back into it, and maybe push him out. Unless I'm just totally crazy.

--------------------
"Its when murder is justice that martyrs are made"
+Quote Post

11 Pages V  1 2 3 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 06:21 PM