Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Atlantis: Reign of Chaos, we need more members
ChildofLight
post Mar 17 2006, 02:55 PM
Post #1

Retainer

The land of Atlantis is going through some tough times. Everytime a king dies, a new age begins. The last King has died and the three sons of Atlantis has been send forward to search for a mortal human being who can help them in these times of Chaos.

The Atlantis: Reign of Chaos mod, is a mod that aims to add the magnificent and magical world of Atlantis to Oblivion. You will travel to Atlantis, and search the continent, looking for the heir to the throne.

To check on our progress thus far, check our site

We currently have a 8 men staff, but we could really use:

concept artists
quest/lore writers
anyone who thinks he has something to contribute

So join! ( And down it once it's ready biggrin.gif )

note of the leader:

Hello all, I'm the leader of the project mentioned above. Before you go: ah this is the same plot as Oblivion => well you're wrong.

The king has died (same as ob) but this time you don't have to find the heir because there are none. Instead you find a people cinsisting of three tribes who all want to reign over Atlantis.

These three tribes have significant differences: we have Gaia, people who love nature, their way of living is very much intertwined with nature and so is their architecture. We have Sophos, the city of wisdom and Kratos, the city of wealth.

In the capital city, these three tribes try to live with each other. There is an underground war raging and you'll be part of it. Depending on your choices, Atlantis will be reigned by a tirant, a bambi lover or a wise elder men smile.gif

The island will be huge and for this we need many modelers. We already have 4 modelers but only one concept artist. So more concept artists would be welcome. Writers are a must also: if you like to write legends, stories, tales, you're the right person.

Don't hesitate and give our project a look. It's worth it. I know some things a very vague at this point but it's only the beginning of a monster project.

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
1234king
post Mar 18 2006, 12:28 AM
Post #2

Knower
Group Icon

id be willing to join, i have no artistic vision what so ever so im more of a script writer quest maker

--------------------
Sigs are stupid!
+Quote Post
ChildofLight
post Mar 18 2006, 12:50 AM
Post #3

Retainer

i saw that you registered at our forum. If you want to sign up, open a topic in the appropriate forum so that everyone sees you're new. Tell us in which domains you want to work

--------------------
+Quote Post
Nidhogg05
post Mar 18 2006, 05:31 PM
Post #4

Associate

QUOTE(1234king @ Mar 18 2006, 12:28 AM)
id be willing to join, i have no artistic vision what so ever so im more of a script writer quest maker

that's better be in the writing buisness kvleft.gif

( kinda short on writer ye know wink.gif )

--------------------
''Ceterum censeo Daedra esse delendam"

-an Imperial senator-
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd September 2024 - 03:03 PM