Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> M'aiq the Liar, how does he fit into your roleplays?
Grits
post Feb 10 2013, 02:23 PM
Post #21

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(flowerboom @ Feb 9 2013, 04:00 PM) *

how do you get that strong chin and broad nose ? he looks very masculine , the well - built plate armour and sandy locks help but that face is beautiful...has inspired me to try and get something akin to that smile.gif

Thanks, flower! I widened his jaw and moved it back to make it look square, made his chin wide and short, narrowed the cheekbones until they weren’t wider than his jaw, made his nose short and not sticking out very much. The biggest thing was moving his brow ridge forward and making sure the nose area was wide in the different settings but the bridge wasn’t out too far. I picked a random face that started with a good mouth, since I am really bad at that part. Jerric was the first male character I made, but I’ve re-created him a few times for different platforms and he always looks pretty close to the original. Of course in Skyrim I could finally give him scars and a beard. wub.gif

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Lady Saga
post Feb 10 2013, 02:40 PM
Post #22

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(mirocu @ Feb 10 2013, 04:05 AM) *

I think she used to be called Renee Gade 2 tongue.gif

Oh.....HER! That umbrella seller! And Renee Gade III is even worse...stealing her name from RG2, and then banning RG2's account, all to get a few extra Fishy Sticks. What a dreamy school girl!

We should kick her boat, mirocu!

Oh, so M´aiq doesn´t run anymore? Pitty. That was one of the things I liked about him and what made him a bit of a mystery.

I much prefer the "new" M'aiq myself. He's got almost a regal bearing in Skyrim. Me and mine can't help but stop to listen to his wise words whenever we come across him in our travels.

I get where you're coming from, though. He's much more of a mystery/easter egg in Cyrodiil. If it weren't for the Internet, I would have no idea who that Khajiit who runs by my characters actually is, and what he does. I would pretty much ignore him; he runs way too fast.

This post has been edited by Lady Saga: Feb 10 2013, 02:42 PM
+Quote Post
flowerboom
post Feb 10 2013, 02:45 PM
Post #23

Agent

QUOTE(Grits @ Feb 10 2013, 01:23 PM) *

QUOTE(flowerboom @ Feb 9 2013, 04:00 PM) *

how do you get that strong chin and broad nose ? he looks very masculine , the well - built plate armour and sandy locks help but that face is beautiful...has inspired me to try and get something akin to that smile.gif

Thanks, flower! I widened his jaw and moved it back to make it look square, made his chin wide and short, narrowed the cheekbones until they weren’t wider than his jaw, made his nose short and not sticking out very much. The biggest thing was moving his brow ridge forward and making sure the nose area was wide in the different settings but the bridge wasn’t out too far. I picked a random face that started with a good mouth, since I am really bad at that part. Jerric was the first male character I made, but I’ve re-created him a few times for different platforms and he always looks pretty close to the original. Of course in Skyrim I could finally give him scars and a beard. wub.gif

owww....hehe can you get a pic of him in skyrim , pretty please ? wub.gif wub.gif

also do you have any other shots ? he is amazing wub.gif
+Quote Post
mirocu
post Feb 10 2013, 04:37 PM
Post #24

Spam Meister
Group Icon

QUOTE(Lady Saga @ Feb 10 2013, 02:40 PM) *

I much prefer the "new" M'aiq myself. He's got almost a regal bearing in Skyrim. Me and mine can't help but stop to listen to his wise words whenever we come across him in our travels.

I get where you're coming from, though. He's much more of a mystery/easter egg in Cyrodiil. If it weren't for the Internet, I would have no idea who that Khajiit who runs by my characters actually is, and what he does. I would pretty much ignore him; he runs way too fast.

Do you remember my Black Horse Courier article about him over at Bethsoft? wink.gif

--------------------
Lol bird

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate,
I am the captain of my soul.
+Quote Post
flowerboom
post Feb 10 2013, 04:58 PM
Post #25

Agent

[/quote]
Do you remember my Black Horse Courier article about him over at Bethsoft? wink.gif
[/quote]

this might be good for a new topic , thats a fin activity to do isint it?

+Quote Post
Destri Melarg
post Feb 10 2013, 11:12 PM
Post #26

Mouth
Group Icon

In Morrowind M'aiq resided in one out of the way spot that made going to see him a journey in itself. He truly was a liar then. Almost everything he said turned out to be false with the exception of two small tidbits. One of which, if followed up upon, got you arguably the best sword in the game. In Oblivion I spoke to him all the time and even made some leather boots with a hefty fortify speed enchantment so that I could race him across Cyrodiil. Good times. I'm not that crazy about the Skyrim M'aiq. Even the draugr are more animated than he is now! Plus everything that comes out of his mouth is a Bethesda justification for why features that could have been in the game were removed.

This post has been edited by Destri Melarg: Feb 10 2013, 11:12 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
flowerboom
post Feb 11 2013, 01:19 PM
Post #27

Agent

QUOTE(Destri Melarg @ Feb 10 2013, 10:12 PM) *

In Morrowind M'aiq resided in one out of the way spot that made going to see him a journey in itself. He truly was a liar then. Almost everything he said turned out to be false with the exception of two small tidbits. One of which, if followed up upon, got you arguably the best sword in the game. In Oblivion I spoke to him all the time and even made some leather boots with a hefty fortify speed enchantment so that I could race him across Cyrodiil. Good times. I'm not that crazy about the Skyrim M'aiq. Even the draugr are more animated than he is now! Plus everything that comes out of his mouth is a Bethesda justification for why features that could have been in the game were removed.

wink.gif thats a good point

" why do we need < insert >? maiq ( im sure its just maiq) can make do without < insert list of cut items>
+Quote Post
Lady Saga
post Mar 17 2013, 08:45 PM
Post #28

Mouth
Group Icon

So I heard a new M'aiq quote today: Dragons were never gone, they were just invisible, and very very quiet.

hehe.gif

+Quote Post
Renee
post Mar 24 2013, 06:03 PM
Post #29

Councilor
Group Icon

How did anybody know there is a city of Winterhold? M'aiq did not see it with his own eyes. Did you?

What does this mean, to combine magic? Magic + magic is still magic!

This post has been edited by Renee Gade IV: Mar 24 2013, 06:07 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Elisabeth Hollow
post Mar 24 2013, 06:09 PM
Post #30

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Lady Saga @ Mar 17 2013, 02:45 PM) *

So I heard a new M'aiq quote today: Dragons were never gone, they were just invisible, and very very quiet.

hehe.gif

I don't know why, but that just tickled me silly XD

--------------------
+Quote Post
Renee
post Mar 24 2013, 06:19 PM
Post #31

Councilor
Group Icon

Yea that one's a classic. smile.gif I love running into M'aiq

--------------------
+Quote Post
Kiln
post Mar 24 2013, 06:42 PM
Post #32

Forum Bard
Group Icon

QUOTE(Lady Saga @ Mar 17 2013, 07:45 PM) *

hehe.gif

I love that he's a recurring character. I also thought that it was funny in Morrowind how at least one of his rumors was actually true but the others were ridiculous.

--------------------
He who fights with monsters should be careful lest he thereby become a monster. And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee. - Friedrich Nietzsche
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 02:13 PM