Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> The PvPing Thread (Battlegrounds, Cyrodiil, Imperial City), Let's go wreck some scrubs, Chorrolites.
RaderOfTheLostArk
post Nov 28 2019, 01:44 PM
Post #1

Mouth
Group Icon

With more discussion about us PvPing, I've created this separate thread for such discussion. Anyone that's interested in it can talk about it here. Tips, outings, questions, grievances, praises, etc., talk about it here! Or, in the case of Cyrodiil and Imperial City, we can still talk about how to do some of the side content while contending with roaming gank squads and such here as well.

I'm no expert on this stuff, but for anyone who is interested in learning more about it I can teach you some of the ropes about it since I have a decent amount of experience with it.

----------------------------------------------------

I sometimes forget to screenshot my Battlegrounds outings which is quite unfortunate, but here is a highlight: The comeback from the other day

This post has been edited by RaderOfTheLostArk: Nov 28 2019, 01:49 PM

--------------------
"[Insert awesome/inspiring/cool/smart/pseudo-intellectual quote here.]" - Me
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
Grits
post Jun 25 2020, 11:00 PM
Post #2

Councilor
Group Icon

I'm probably the last to learn this, but to get out of Cyrodiil or the Imperial City quickly you can just switch from one to the other.

For example if you don't want much mayhem in your Midyear Mayhem: run to your scouting location in Cyrodiil and fill out the report. Switch to the Imperial City, go to a district and do the quest. Switch back to Cyrodiil and turn in your report at the board, tickets! Switch back to the IC and you're in your base ready to turn in that quest, and get tickets! That has saved me a lot of running.

--------------------
+Quote Post
hazmick
post Jun 27 2020, 02:51 AM
Post #3

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(Grits @ Jun 25 2020, 11:00 PM) *

I'm probably the last to learn this, but to get out of Cyrodiil or the Imperial City quickly you can just switch from one to the other.

That's a neat idea, never even crossed my mind to do that. Should shave the amount of time I have to spend in Cyrodiil down considerably.

--------------------
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world."

"...a quotation is a handy thing to have about, saving one the trouble of thinking for oneself, always a laborious business."
+Quote Post
mALX
post Jun 29 2020, 05:48 AM
Post #4

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(hazmick @ Jun 26 2020, 09:51 PM) *

QUOTE(Grits @ Jun 25 2020, 11:00 PM) *

That's a neat idea, never even crossed my mind to do that. Should shave the amount of time I have to spend in Cyrodiil down considerably.

Yes, they recently made the Imperial City separate so you can now just "enter campaign" in the Imperial City to get out of Cyrodiil.

I wish we could get a group together to do the skyshards in Cyrodiil. I've got an Aldmeri baby (level 20 now) trying to get the skyshards down there. She has all the above ground ones that aren't behind gates; but she will def need help getting the delve ones.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Grits
post Jun 29 2020, 04:26 PM
Post #5

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(mALX @ Jun 29 2020, 12:48 AM) *

I wish we could get a group together to do the skyshards in Cyrodiil. I've got an Aldmeri baby (level 20 now) trying to get the skyshards down there. She has all the above ground ones that aren't behind gates; but she will def need help getting the delve ones.

We can totally do that. I have a low level character (Kalea) if we want to use the under 50 campaign.

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Jun 29 2020, 06:07 PM
Post #6

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Grits @ Jun 29 2020, 11:26 AM) *

We can totally do that. I have a low level character (Kalea) if we want to use the under 50 campaign.

That would be wonderful! And yes, that is the campaign she has been going in! Thank you so much!

Just let me know whenever you want to go = I don't see the chat box well; so to catch my attention you kind of have to type in all capital letters in the Chat (for me to be able to read what you have said easier).

The first time you are trying to grab my attention in chat = either whisper something long or follow it with lots of Exclamation points (or something) so it takes up several rows to catch my attention.

I don't see the chat box well at all; but a wall of aqua blue (whisper color) grabs my notice right away! I will drop whatever I am doing and go anytime you want!

My baby's name is Amiela Imbel; and she is a Breton Templar. If I am not on her; whisper me anyway and I will drop what I'm doing and change over to her.

Thank you so much!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Grits
post Jul 4 2020, 05:32 PM
Post #7

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(mALX @ Jun 29 2020, 01:07 PM) *

QUOTE(Grits @ Jun 29 2020, 11:26 AM) *

That would be wonderful! And yes, that is the campaign she has been going in! Thank you so much!

Just let me know whenever you want to go = I don't see the chat box well; so to catch my attention you kind of have to type in all capital letters in the Chat (for me to be able to read what you have said easier).

The first time you are trying to grab my attention in chat = either whisper something long or follow it with lots of Exclamation points (or something) so it takes up several rows to catch my attention.

I don't see the chat box well at all; but a wall of aqua blue (whisper color) grabs my notice right away! I will drop whatever I am doing and go anytime you want!

My baby's name is Amiela Imbel; and she is a Breton Templar. If I am not on her; whisper me anyway and I will drop what I'm doing and change over to her.

Thank you so much!

Will do, I think after the Midyear Mayhem will be best. The delves are usually empty unless there is an event.

I have seen one of the new lancer siege weapons in action, and it is hilarious. I think it will be great aimed at the choke points in a keep. Jerric was defending a siege line while under fire from one on the walls. It caused utter chaos!

--------------------
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 04:05 AM