> The Skyrim Marriage Mart, Screens of who you married (or rejected) in Skyrim
Colonel Mustard
post Dec 1 2011, 10:33 PM
Post #41

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(Grits @ Dec 1 2011, 07:32 PM) *
QUOTE(Colonel Mustard @ Dec 1 2011, 02:22 PM) *

I tried marrying one of those arrow-in-the-knee-taking heroes that form the fine body of Skyrim's guards. It didn't seem to work...

Maybe they took an arrow in their "knee." blink.gif

Must have been quite a...

*Dons sunglasses*

Penetrating shaft.

I'll go home now...
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
mALX
post Dec 2 2011, 05:18 AM
Post #42

Ancient
Group Icon

Sounds more like it was a knee in their arrow...

--------------------
+Quote Post
Grits
post Dec 13 2011, 04:11 AM
Post #43

Councilor
Group Icon

Rowan’s game is on its knees, but she managed to finally meet Quaranir! Now I see why Maxical was torn up when he left. And surprised about the blondness. I love his voice. Maybe he’ll get tired of being a monk and get modded back to Skyrim?

Rowan and Vorstag are engaged. I only hope I can get them to the temple before her game explodes irreparably. Darn broken dragons. It was a very brief and sudden conversation standing in Whiterun in the rain. Rowan forgot she was wearing the Amulet (it looks nice with her favorite dress), so she was a little surprised when Vorstag mentioned it. She was just going to give him a bunch of freshly mixed health potions, but she ended up saying yes. I thought the dialog was quite sweet. I’ll see if I can get a picture of my TV at their wedding.

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Dec 13 2011, 04:26 AM
Post #44

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Grits @ Dec 12 2011, 10:11 PM) *

Rowan’s game is on its knees, but she managed to finally meet Quaranir! Now I see why Maxical was torn up when he left. And surprised about the blondness. I love his voice. Maybe he’ll get tired of being a monk and get modded back to Skyrim?

Rowan and Vorstag are engaged. I only hope I can get them to the temple before her game explodes irreparably. Darn broken dragons. It was a very brief and sudden conversation standing in Whiterun in the rain. Rowan forgot she was wearing the Amulet (it looks nice with her favorite dress), so she was a little surprised when Vorstag mentioned it. She was just going to give him a bunch of freshly mixed health potions, but she ended up saying yes. I thought the dialog was quite sweet. I’ll see if I can get a picture of my TV at their wedding.

I'm going to try to "placeatme" Quaranir and console him into marriage again, see if it works this time (or if the "placeatme" even works with him). If she can't have him, Maxical plans to release the dragons in her game and turn into a dragon fighter for hire, lol.

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Dec 13 2011, 03:36 PM
Post #45

Ancient
Group Icon

Well, the "placeatme" acted like it worked, but no Quaranir appeared. I tried it several times and in several diff places. Maxical got several other proposals last night, the only one that was tempting was from her female housecarl in Solitude (but she ignored that one too). sad.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Grits
post Dec 13 2011, 03:43 PM
Post #46

Councilor
Group Icon

Oh no! Maybe you could move the quest back or something, and make a copy of him? Sadly I have no idea how these things work. sad.gif

On the other hand, a willing Jordis the Sword Maiden would be pretty hard to resist. And what about Falk Firebeard? He'd need a few hints from the console, but he looks pretty well groomed. Plus he has a good job.

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Dec 13 2011, 04:39 PM
Post #47

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Grits @ Dec 13 2011, 09:43 AM) *

Oh no! Maybe you could move the quest back or something, and make a copy of him? Sadly I have no idea how these things work. sad.gif

On the other hand, a willing Jordis the Sword Maiden would be pretty hard to resist. And what about Falk Firebeard? He'd need a few hints from the console, but he looks pretty well groomed. Plus he has a good job.

Jordis the Sword Maiden was leaping on Maxical like she smelled fried chicken. She couldn't stop talking about her amulet. She is def easier on the eyes than any of the others that were fawning over her amulet - in fact one of them that was didn't have any eyes, just black circles (and was begging her for gold) - uh...yuh - No.

I'll check Falk Firebeard out next time Maxical is there - she is wanting to go back anyway to get the second Wolf Queen quest.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Black Hand
post Dec 13 2011, 05:31 PM
Post #48

Master
Group Icon

The Marriage thing is a little creepy sometimes...

I walk into my hard-earned Honeyside in Riften, and I guess I was awarded a housecarl without even being told so, because the first thing I hear is "Greetings, My Thane!" Which made me jump a little.

Having just come from talking to Maramal I had an Amulet, so I talked to her not realizing that I was wearing it still. So the first thing this creepy stranger in my house asks me is if I'm looking for Marriage....

Shes still waiting for me in some distant Dwemer ruin....
+Quote Post
Grits
post Dec 13 2011, 05:40 PM
Post #49

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(Black Hand @ Dec 13 2011, 11:31 AM) *

rollinglaugh.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Dec 13 2011, 07:07 PM
Post #50

Ancient
Group Icon

SPEW !!! ROFL !! You better pray she lives through it if you ever plan to marry though - I've heard these housecarls pop up at your wedding AFTER they die - their decaying corpses rolling in as a warning to your prospective bride to be what happened to the last people who got close to you. The new bride gets the message loud and clear and runs like a banshee away from you, ending the romance even quicker than it started.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Fawkes
post Dec 13 2011, 10:40 PM
Post #51

Finder
Group Icon

QUOTE(mALX @ Dec 13 2011, 12:07 PM) *

SPEW !!! ROFL !! You better pray she lives through it if you ever plan to marry though - I've heard these housecarls pop up at your wedding AFTER they die - their decaying corpses rolling in as a warning to your prospective bride to be what happened to the last people who got close to you. The new bride gets the message loud and clear and runs like a banshee away from you, ending the romance even quicker than it started.

*Nods* This is true, they did say that they will take care of you....even in death!!!! Muahahah

But anyway, I'm still wondering on who I should marry Gilliam to, it's either Calder,Scouts, Filnjar, or Balimund. tongue.gif Gilliam has no problem crawling into bed with a dirty man*giggle*, so soap is not a requirement. biggrin.gif

Also wondering on who IC me should marry tongue.gif, there are so many hot men out there D:

This post has been edited by Fawkes: Dec 13 2011, 11:03 PM

--------------------
Jericho the "hero"

"The silent voice within one's heart whispers the most profound wisdom"-Nyx
+Quote Post
Grits
post Dec 13 2011, 11:10 PM
Post #52

Councilor
Group Icon

How can he say no to Balimund?! Apart from the dirt, of course. tongue.gif Scouts is certainly the cleanest of the bunch. How does Gilliam feel about Argonian cooking?

Oh wait, Gilliam has NO problem with the dirt, I read that wrong. Oops.

This post has been edited by Grits: Dec 13 2011, 11:11 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Fawkes
post Dec 13 2011, 11:27 PM
Post #53

Finder
Group Icon

QUOTE(Grits @ Dec 13 2011, 04:10 PM) *

How can he say no to Balimund?! Apart from the dirt, of course. tongue.gif Scouts is certainly the cleanest of the bunch. How does Gilliam feel about Argonian cooking?

Oh wait, Gilliam has NO problem with the dirt, I read that wrong. Oops.

He does like his men dirty wink.gif, and he has no problem with Argonian cooking, he prefers Khajiit and Dunmer though, since his parents were a Khajiit and a Dunmer tongue.gif

It is hard to say no to Balimund, but I already tested it out, Filnjar is way more romantic than Balimund hahaha.

Hmmm decisions decisions.

--------------------
Jericho the "hero"

"The silent voice within one's heart whispers the most profound wisdom"-Nyx
+Quote Post
mALX
post Dec 14 2011, 12:09 AM
Post #54

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Fawkes @ Dec 13 2011, 04:40 PM) *

Muahahah
But anyway, I'm still wondering on who I should marry Gilliam to...

Dear gods, when I heard him described as "Old One-Eye..." I didn't know they were talking about his face!!

QUOTE(Fawkes @ Dec 13 2011, 04:40 PM) *

My vote has to go with Scouts - who could resist that smiling face? Even with just one eye, a man wants to see something good when he looks through it. Also, Scouts's personality seems to be a lot of fun - much better than a glaring, gripey partner. (plus, he may be bald, but he is green so it doesn't show as much as it does on Filmyjar).

This post has been edited by mALX: Dec 14 2011, 12:11 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
King Coin
post Dec 14 2011, 04:26 AM
Post #55

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(Fawkes @ Dec 13 2011, 04:27 PM) *

He does like his men dirty wink.gif, and he has no problem with Argonian cooking, he prefers Khajiit and Dunmer though, since his parents were a Khajiit and a Dunmer tongue.gif

It is hard to say no to Balimund, but I already tested it out, Filnjar is way more romantic than Balimund hahaha.

Hmmm decisions decisions.

A Khajiit and a Dunmer? That's an interesting upbringing to say the least!

Be sure to let us know what he decides on!

--------------------
Aravi: A Khajiit in Skyrim

Recipient of the Colonel Mustard Official Badge of Awesomeosity
+Quote Post
Grits
post Dec 14 2011, 05:39 AM
Post #56

Councilor
Group Icon

Here's a Skyrim wedding story. smile.gif

Rowan and Vorstag made the trek to Riften to get hitched, making a long detour around the broken dragon over Mistwatch that always kills the game. Vorstag hounded her the entire way.

Vorstag: You should go make the arrangements for our wedding right away. I can’t wait.

Rowan: (wiping the blood from her sword) Good gods, man, where do you think we’re going? Oh, and here’s another bear pelt for you to carry.

When they got to the temple, the priest took one look at Rowan and asked if she was feeling sick. Yep, she picked up something gross from a critter. One quick blessing at the altar, and the feverish bride was now merely blushing.

Before he would arrange the ceremony, Maramal offered the couple some pre-marital counseling. Some of the questions gave Vorstag crazy eyes.

Rowan: Have we been doing what?!

Vorstag: Can I kill ‘im?

Rowan planned for them to spend the night at the Bee and Barb, but when they got there Vorstag took off. He said he would see his bride at their wedding. Oh, and could he borrow some of her war paint.

The next morning Rowan dressed carefully and headed over to the temple. There she found Vorstag looking hot in his original armor instead of the shiny stuff that she spent so many hours making for him. It reminded her of all the good times they’ve had, all the way back to their very first meeting.

Unfortunately her reminiscences took longer than the ceremony. I don’t have a picture of it, because Vorstag bolted out the door right after they said their vows. Rowan had to chase him down to find out where they would be living. Maybe it’s a Nord thing. If you can’t catch him, you don’t get to keep him.

Anyway, I did get one picture of the bride before the race started. Here she’s saying, “Vorstag, WTF?!” to her man’s fleeing back.

She had to run all the way from Riften to Markarth for her Lover's Comfort, and she got arrested the second she walked up to the gate. But that’s another story. smile.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
King Coin
post Dec 14 2011, 06:13 AM
Post #57

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(Grits @ Dec 13 2011, 10:39 PM) *

<the wedding fiasco>

rollinglaugh.gif

--------------------
Aravi: A Khajiit in Skyrim

Recipient of the Colonel Mustard Official Badge of Awesomeosity
+Quote Post
mALX
post Dec 14 2011, 06:56 AM
Post #58

Ancient
Group Icon

I'll say my congrats to Rowan on her marriage, but if you ask me - Vorstag is the one getting a good deal, lol.

What is with the bulldog jaws on all these Nord men? They all look like they have a huge underbite. Maxical said ... well, never mind.

I agree with KC, that was more of a wedding fiasco, lol. The only thing it lacked was dead friends showing up (or hired thugs, lol).

So Vorstag suddenly becomes difficult when the wedding is imminent, huh? Good to know for future reference, ROFL !!

--------------------
+Quote Post
liliandra nadiar
post Dec 14 2011, 08:09 AM
Post #59

Finder
Group Icon

QUOTE(Grits @ Dec 13 2011, 06:39 PM) *

She had to run all the way from Riften to Markarth for her Lover's Comfort, and she got arrested

Now, now Rowan, you're not supposed to get your Comfort in the middle of the street. nono.gif laugh.gif

This post has been edited by liliandra nadiar: Dec 14 2011, 08:09 AM

--------------------
"When in danger, or in doubt.
Run in Circles, scream and shout."
The Tides of Oblivion
Shot of the week:Hunter and Prey.
+Quote Post
mALX
post Dec 14 2011, 02:59 PM
Post #60

Ancient
Group Icon

Vorstag: "Guards, quick! This woman's been chasing me since Riften! Arrest her!"

Guards: "Looks like we've got us a stalker, grab her men!"

Rowan: "Huh? Wha...hey! Stop! This is my wedding niiii..." (later) "All I wanted was a little comfort..."

--------------------
+Quote Post

8 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:12 PM