12 Pages V « < 10 11 12  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Boston Bewilderings, The Fallout 4 "Where are you now?" thread
Lopov
post Aug 31 2019, 08:45 PM
Post #221

Master
Group Icon

@Renee - I'd say that from the DnD alignment system, Rattler was Chaotic Evil, Deeno was Neutral Evil and Vinnie is Lawful Evil. I guess that makes him the less evil of the three indeed.

---

It felt to Vinnie like someone threw a stone in his head and his perspective of things around him completely changed. This doesn't mean that Vinnie "Slugger" Sinistra had a change of heart, not at all. But it dawned on him that he was a puppet in Porter Gage's hands, who was conveniently telling him what to do to fulfill his own goals. Sure, Vinnie might have some benefit from Gage's plans in the long run, but he wondered what'd happen if he didn't listen to his advices. Would Gage betray him like he betrayed the previous overboss? Maybe si, maybe no. In the end it didn't really matter, because after conquering the last park, Vinnie realized that his own ideas won't be listened to at all - Porter Gage envisioned the future of Nuka-World and all gang leaders were ready to back him up. They needed someone as capable as Vinnie that'd take over the parks for them, and while Vinnie would have the title of the Overboss, it would be Porter Gage, running strings from behind the curtain, following his and his ideas only.

Well no more. Porter Gage laid dead at Vinnie's feet, a 44 bullet decorating the back of his head. As soon as the shot was fired, Vinnie saw some members of the Pack not far from the helipad, where Gage met his death, hurry back to Nuka-World, to spread important news to their leaders. Vinnie didn't have the slightest doubt, that raiders of Nuka-World would now shoot him on sight. They all listened to Porter Gage months before he betrayed the previous Overboss, and they surely won't be delighted as they'll hear of his murder. But Vinnie "Slugger" Sinistra was ready to face them all, even if that'll be the last thing he'll achieve in his life.

--------------------
"I saw a politician the other day."
"Horrible creatures - I avoid them whenever I can."
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Renee
post Sep 1 2019, 03:51 PM
Post #222

Councilor
Group Icon

Uh oh. blink.gif
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Sep 1 2019, 06:13 PM
Post #223

Ancient
Group Icon

I would argue that Lawful Evil is no less evil than Chaotic. It just means the character has a sense of ethics which they adhere to. Those ethics do not have to be nice. I see one place says: He cares about tradition, loyalty, and order but not about freedom, dignity, or life. He plays by the rules but without mercy or compassion.

So think SS Death Camp guards.

Time for Vinnie to do what all my characters start out with: killing all the raiders. At least he (and you), go to experience the dlc the way I believe they intended you to play it, from the raider side. I never have done it that way. Loviatar is probably my only character who would ever consider it. Though she still might eat all the raiders in the end.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Renee
post Sep 4 2019, 02:00 PM
Post #224

Councilor
Group Icon

Sure, I see your point. Chaotic is closer to being mindless, Lawful closer to being premeditated, when it comes to dastardly deeds. That, to me, is one of the main differences between Lawful and Chaotic.

I'd still feel safer (overall) around Igodah (LE) than Mycharonna (CE). Igodah would only kill me if she's been contracted to do so, unless I purposely make her mad enough. With Mycharonna, there doesn't have to be a reason! ph34r.gif Even though I am the one who used to game with Mych, a lot of times I don't even know why she does some of the things she does. indifferent.gif

This post has been edited by Renee: Sep 4 2019, 02:21 PM
+Quote Post
Lopov
post Sep 13 2019, 10:10 PM
Post #225

Master
Group Icon

The Hobo avoided most contacts with other beings like himself, but when he heard sobbing coming from behind a large tree, he checked who was behind these sad sounds.

A young girl was lying on the floor. Whoever hurt her, hurt her badly. What the Hobo was hearing, were probably her last sobs on this world.

"Please..." muttered the girl as she saw the bearded man lean above her. "Please...get those..." She coughed, spat some blood out, made a pause, then took a shallow breath. "There were four of them...they travel with a dog. Get them...they can't be far." The Hobo took a stimpak from his backpack and wanted to inject it into the girl's thigh, but she shook his hand off. "No...don't. It won't help. Just...just get them. Will you?" She coughed and spat more blood.

The Hobo said nothing.

Then he nodded.

"Th...thank you."

Following the wild bunch wasn't difficult. Fresh footsteps in mud, cigarette butts, another victim - some wastelander. Looks like they let their dog "play" with him.

He caught up with them in the afternoon. The dog fell first, then one raider, then another. The last two were killed with a grenade.

The girl and the wastelander were avenged. Probably many more.

Looking on his PipBoy, the Hobo realized that he's now in some area called the Commonwealth. He'll stay here for a while.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Renee
post Yesterday, 04:18 PM
Post #226

Councilor
Group Icon

Question is: how did he get all the way up there?

He is the most dangerous beggar the world has ever seen, that's for sure. laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Lopov
post Yesterday, 05:52 PM
Post #227

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(Renee @ Sep 22 2019, 05:18 PM) *
Question is: how did he get all the way up there?

He had ten in-game years to get from the Capital Wasteland to the Commonwealth, that should suffice, I guess.

He is the most dangerous beggar the world has ever seen, that's for sure. laugh.gif

Careful with the word "beggar" around the Hobo, he might get angry if called in such a way. ph34r.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

12 Pages V « < 10 11 12
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd September 2019 - 10:35 AM