98 Pages V « < 83 84 85 86 87 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> ESO Screenshots, ... and pictures of your TV
SubRosa
post Nov 15 2019, 10:52 PM
Post #1681

Ancient
Group Icon

For a moment I thought the guar's tail was on fire, but then I realized it was a salamander instead.

Great pic of the sun coming through the arms of the windmill.

Neat winged helmet.

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
mALX
post Nov 15 2019, 10:56 PM
Post #1682

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Lopov @ Nov 15 2019, 04:15 PM) *

Ooh really nice shots of Deshaan! And a Skyshard, WOO HOO!

One thing I noticed about the Dolmen = there is absolutely no way to convey the magnitude of those Dolmen in any screenshot; they just can't capture the feeling of how massive they are. (and I've tried).

You have a wonderful ability with the in-game camera to capture Awesome screens! My favorite of these is the fishing outside of Bthanual = what a fantastic shot that is!!!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Renee
post Nov 17 2019, 03:51 PM
Post #1683

Councilor
Group Icon

Shonta is exacting some kind of pwn4g3!

Can you center the camera in front of his face?

This post has been edited by Renee: Nov 17 2019, 03:53 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
haute ecole rider
post Nov 17 2019, 06:49 PM
Post #1684

Master
Group Icon

Renee, that's really hard to do given the game's camera mechanics. The best I can do is have my toon face something solid like a wall or pillar, then slide the camera POV around until it's in front of my toon, then I can get a close up of their face; it's still a little off center, however . . .

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lopov
post Nov 17 2019, 06:51 PM
Post #1685

Master
Group Icon

If I want to get a good look at my character's face, I either do what haute suggests, or take a look at them in the Character Menu screen, while standing still. Or take a look at them just before logging in.

--------------------
"I saw a politician the other day."
"Horrible creatures - I avoid them whenever I can."
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Nov 17 2019, 07:47 PM
Post #1686

Ancient
Group Icon

You can actually center the camera in settings. Khajiit likes to bring it closer to the center for all of his characters.

--------------------
"Family is an odd thing, is it not? Defined by blood, separated by blood, joined by blood. In the end, it's all just blood."
-Dhaunayne Aundae

May you walk on warm sands!
+Quote Post
mALX
post Nov 18 2019, 05:29 PM
Post #1687

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Nov 17 2019, 01:47 PM) *

You can actually center the camera in settings. Khajiit likes to bring it closer to the center for all of his characters.

Oh, I might try doing this! That should make it easier to get the close in shots in game!

Right now the only way I can do REALLY close up shots is what Lopov suggested below = go to the Character screen and click once on the character so select them (but not activate them) = then scroll towards them with the mouse scrolling thing. It is the closest you can get to them that I know of.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lopov
post Nov 19 2019, 07:52 PM
Post #1688

Master
Group Icon

@Acadian - Shonta Quassan likes Deshaan too. I wonder how will he like Shadowfen, it should look more or less like his homeland.

@SubRosa - Og'nyeni the salamander has a nice ability to set himself on fire, whenever I'm about to take a screenie.

@mALX - dolmens are massive, yes. The other day Shonta was observing the cultists and he noticed, that if they're not disturbed = attacked, they sacrifice some of their own to the dolmen, and they are sucked to the sky to the portal above. ohmy.gif

---

Waiting...

Someone needs to attack first...

Fishing

Frost in pieces

"Where are others when you need them?"

"No, I won't attack him alone."

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Nov 19 2019, 08:12 PM
Post #1689

Paladin
Group Icon

Wonderfu pics, Lopov. I bet Shonta will like Shadowfen. It is a wonderfully lush and mystic land of swampy forests.

Yes, Dirtbag (Druitularg WB in Deeshan) can be tricky. The secret with him is responding promptly and reliably to his well-telegraphed heavy attacks (blocking) and his equally well-telegraphed magickal attacks (bash interrupt). He uses both very liberally and a magic user can find themselves blocking and bashing themselves right out stamina - which turns fatal pretty quickly. Using tri-stat potions is very helpful during the fight to avoid that.

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
mALX
post Nov 20 2019, 07:41 PM
Post #1690

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Lopov @ Nov 19 2019, 01:52 PM) *

@Acadian - Shonta Quassan likes Deshaan too. I wonder how will he like Shadowfen, it should look more or less like his homeland.

@SubRosa - Og'nyeni the salamander has a nice ability to set himself on fire, whenever I'm about to take a screenie.

@mALX - dolmens are massive, yes. The other day Shonta was observing the cultists and he noticed, that if they're not disturbed = attacked, they sacrifice some of their own to the dolmen, and they are sucked to the sky to the portal above. ohmy.gif

---

Waiting...

Someone needs to attack first...

Fishing

Frost in pieces

"Where are others when you need them?"

"No, I won't attack him alone."

Aw, your Fiery lizard pet looks adorable when flaming! I've never seen them do that in game yet; very cute!

My characters all had to leave the World Bosses for another time; and come back later to fight them when they were strong enough (or during an event when they had lots of help).

For a long time we used to catch World Bosses at our Guild Meets to help people who hadn't gotten them yet and couldn't solo them = I was one who always needed the help. Even Pia can't solo all the World Bosses; and she is my most powerful character.

Acadian's Buffy is one of the very rare characters I've seen that can solo all those World Bosses and Group Dungeons. She is just downright amazing in all she is able to do = very unique.

Shonta is just growing up right now; he is just learning/training how to use his skills in combat. Don't worry if he can't solo anything now; or even if he needs help for harder Bosses later on = most of us do still need help for the big Bosses.

Also: Shonta has no CP Points yet; which puts him at a disadvantage for big Boss fights. Also; Argonian's Magicka pool is an average size unless you spend Skill Points in all your Racial Passives and drink potions. (high Magicka pools add whopping amounts of damage to your attacks).

Shonta is in training right now for what he will become; he can't be expected to solo Public Dungeons or World Bosses at this stage in his growth. It isn't just his overall level; but the level of all his combat skills/Racial skills/etc. (and Champion Points will make a huge difference for him too). He just needs time to grow and develop all his skills still.

Every Province has 6 Delves = they are Shonta's level at all times. They are an important part of your clearing that Province and getting your Achievements for that Province. The map icon for Delves looks like this:

https://images.uesp.net/d/d0/ON-mapicon-Delve.png

The Provinces also have one Public Dungeon that will be well above Shonta's level. (Forgotten Crypts is one of these). The Public Dungeons are not needed for any Achievement for clearing the Province; they are to test your mettle. They have a skyshard to tempt you in; which is how/why I always ended up going into them. Most people come back to them later on to get them after their characters are grown = or get a friend to bring them through them for the skyshard.

Public Dungeons have a different Icon on the map than the Delves; so you will know going in that you are entering a place Shonta is going to be beaten badly. The map Icon for Public Dungeons looks like this:

https://images.uesp.net/9/9a/ON-mapicon-Dungeon.png

On the Public Dungeons = if you do go in alone at early levels; you can plan to walk through them dead. (when you get killed, resurrect and run toward the skyshard. Keep doing that till you reach the skyshard. Get into sneak position as soon as you resurrect; and hope no enemies are near the skyshard when you try to take it.

This post has been edited by mALX: Nov 20 2019, 08:19 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Nov 20 2019, 07:59 PM
Post #1691

Paladin
Group Icon

QUOTE(mALX @ Nov 20 2019, 10:41 AM) *
Acadian's Buffy is one of the very rare characters I've seen that can solo all those World Bosses and Group Dungeons. She is just downright amazing in all she is able to do = very unique. Shonta is just growing up right now; he is just learning/training how to use his skills in combat. Don't worry if he can't solo anything now; or even if he needs help for harder Bosses later on = most of us do for the big Bosses.

While Buffy and I appreciate the confidence, you do overestimate her abilities. tongue.gif

Here's a more accurate assessment:
She can solo 100% of the game's public dungeons.
She can solo dolmens and (usually) Summerset geysers.
She can solo about 80% of the Alliance zone WBs and maybe 5% of the DLC WBs.
She can solo about half the Alliance zone group dungeons but none of the DLC group dungeons.

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
mALX
post Nov 20 2019, 08:33 PM
Post #1692

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Acadian @ Nov 20 2019, 01:59 PM) *

Acadian's Buffy is one of the very rare characters I've seen that can solo all those World Bosses and Group Dungeons. She is just downright amazing in all she is able to do = very unique. Shonta is just growing up right now; he is just learning/training how to use his skills in combat. Don't worry if he can't solo anything now; or even if he needs help for harder Bosses later on = most of us do for the big Bosses.

While Buffy and I appreciate the confidence, you do overestimate her abilities. tongue.gif

She can solo about half the Alliance zone group dungeons but none of the DLC group dungeons.

(which still makes me bow down in Awe of her!!!!!! None of my characters can do anywhere near that; not even Pia!!!! = which is why Buffy is so Amazing to me !!!!! )

--------------------
+Quote Post
RaderOfTheLostArk
post Nov 20 2019, 09:31 PM
Post #1693

Mouth
Group Icon

I imagine she can clobber everything in Craglorn, too. Cincy has been able to do a couple points of interest and group dungeons there on his own with boosts from food. And he took out one of the WBs on his own yesterday too (well, it would've been, but somebody joined in when I had him down to 500K of his 1.8M HP). And Cincy is only at CP430 now. So if he can, Buffy probably can mop the floor with anything there.

--------------------
"[Insert awesome/inspiring/cool/smart/pseudo-intellectual quote here.]" - Me
+Quote Post
mALX
post Nov 20 2019, 09:43 PM
Post #1694

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(RaderOfTheLostArk @ Nov 20 2019, 03:31 PM) *

I imagine she can clobber everything in Craglorn, too. Cincy has been able to do a couple points of interest and group dungeons there on his own with boosts from food. And he took out one of the WBs on his own yesterday too (well, it would've been, but somebody joined in when I had him down to 500K of his 1.8M HP). And Cincy is only at CP430 now. So if he can, Buffy probably can mop the floor with anything there.

I agree! Acadian is like a Guru for Character building! I am totally in Awe of what he has been able to accomplish with Buffy!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lopov
post Nov 21 2019, 07:05 PM
Post #1695

Master
Group Icon

After fiddling with camera settings I'm now able to take Lopov shots in ESO!

Wavey

Tail by tail

Arms crossed

Buffy the Dremora Slayer

Three on the bridge

Deshaan

--------------------
+Quote Post
RaderOfTheLostArk
post Nov 21 2019, 07:13 PM
Post #1696

Mouth
Group Icon

Time for some pics from my recent excursions into Cyrodiil. I'm going to break it up into two categories, this post being Scenes from the Battlefield. The next group will be Cyrodiil explorations away from the PvP.

Clowns (Dominion) to the left of me, jokers to the right (Covenant)

Dominating the Dominion

Raising the Banner

Never should have come here...

The Dominion Strikes Back

On the defense

Siege the day

Into the breach

At the doorstep of the enemy

--------------------
"[Insert awesome/inspiring/cool/smart/pseudo-intellectual quote here.]" - Me
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Nov 21 2019, 09:31 PM
Post #1697

Paladin
Group Icon

Lopov – I’m so glad you were able to adjust your camera more to your liking. Great to see a Lopov shot. Taking down Dirtbag as a duo was great fun! ‘Deshaan’ is a beautiful shot.

Rader – Some intense action pix of Cincy in Cyrodiil! That is a busy, scary place sometimes. ohmy.gif

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
Lopov
post Nov 22 2019, 07:28 PM
Post #1698

Master
Group Icon

That's some heavy combat taking place in Cyrodiil! Maybe Cincy will be the new Emperor? wink.gif

Nice to see names of familiar locations from Oblivion.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Nov 22 2019, 07:49 PM
Post #1699

Paladin
Group Icon

Lopov, though the names are familiar, I don't get much nostalgia in Cyrodiil. What does bring nostalgic tears to Buffy's eyes for her days in Oblivion however is the Gold Coast DLC. Though its main questline is about the Dark Brotherhood, Buffy ignored that. Like other zones though, there are side quests, dailies and plenty to explore. The zone itself includes the area surrounding Kvatch and Anvil and is wonderfully familiar - just like we might imagine the area to be in the era preceding Oblivion.

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
mALX
post Nov 22 2019, 07:51 PM
Post #1700

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Lopov @ Nov 21 2019, 01:05 PM) *

After fiddling with camera settings I'm now able to take Lopov shots in ESO!

Wavey

Tail by tail

Arms crossed

Buffy the Dremora Slayer

Three on the bridge

Deshaan

Oh, I would love to know how you changed the settings to get that first screenshot!!! I love how you stop to take screenshots while Buffy is battling away there, rollinglaugh.gif But my favorite of all is the last one: Deshaan. That really captures the area around Mournhold; I love that shot; love Deshaan!

--------------------
+Quote Post

98 Pages V « < 83 84 85 86 87 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 12:56 PM