13 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Boston Bewilderings, The Fallout 4 "Where are you now?" thread
Rihanae
post Jan 12 2016, 09:56 PM
Post #21

Knower
Group Icon

Without mods my RPing is all imagination, which, ironically, I find easier! Haha. I just think simple things like, 'Matty's been awake for 14 hours... does he really want to trek four hours to do a quest? No. He'll sleep." Haha.

I am looking forward to mods though! I'm looking forward to body mods too. I have a Unique Player Mod which only adds the effect of a appearance mod to my character. I want an HD body mod with some good tattoo designs. But, alas, I must wait sad.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
mirocu
post Jan 13 2016, 10:47 AM
Post #22

Spam Meister
Group Icon

Yes, the easiest way to roleplay is indeed to just use your head wink.gif

--------------------
Lol bird

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate,
I am the captain of my soul.
+Quote Post
McBadgere
post Jan 26 2016, 05:05 AM
Post #23

Councilor
Group Icon

Just a quick update...Because I'm sure you care...

My save game has become too unstable to continue...(Like with much else these days... rolleyes.gif ...)...I ended up spending more time trying to fix the problems in the settlements than I was actually wandering and playing...

I gave up...

Sad for the hundred-odd hours I put into the game, but I'm not missing playing it and have no intention of starting again...So therein, I suspect, is a problem...

Hey-ho...
+Quote Post
mirocu
post Jan 26 2016, 08:24 AM
Post #24

Spam Meister
Group Icon

Sorry to hear that, McB. I hope you at least had some fun playing it kvleft.gif

--------------------
Lol bird

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate,
I am the captain of my soul.
+Quote Post
Rihanae
post Jan 26 2016, 09:35 PM
Post #25

Knower
Group Icon

I'm sorry too sad.gif I remember when Lissa's saves got corrupted on Oblivion. I had no interest in playing it for a long time. Hopefully you'll find that reason to play again... THE COMMONWEALTH NEEDS YOU!! tongue.gif
+Quote Post
Renee
post Mar 27 2016, 11:26 PM
Post #26

Councilor
Group Icon

Quick question for console gamers (if there are any). Do we get our 8 hotkeys back on our controllers? or is it still like Skyrim in which there are only 2?

--------------------
+Quote Post
Winter Wolf
post Mar 28 2016, 09:47 AM
Post #27

Knower
Group Icon

QUOTE(Renee @ Mar 27 2016, 11:26 PM) *

Quick question for console gamers (if there are any). Do we get our 8 hotkeys back on our controllers? or is it still like Skyrim in which there are only 2?

On console you can press each direction on the pad and load up items and weapons on it.
You get 3 item locations in each direction, so 12 items/weapons in total.

I use the bottoms ones for health and load up weapons everywhere else. cool.gif

This post has been edited by Winter Wolf: Mar 28 2016, 09:49 AM

--------------------
Games I am playing-
Dead Island
Fallout NV/Fallout 4
+Quote Post
Andrea
post Jul 23 2016, 08:13 PM
Post #28

Evoker

Si I haven't been active for a couple of weeks, or at least posting as I have been online. Kid stuff. Haha.

Recently I've been getting into Fallout 4 after purchasing it on steam and i am LOVING it!

I have a character named Andrea (original, no?) and she is a lot more like the character she was inspired from.

She primarily is a sniper/sharpshooter, but is is also quite adept in close quarters combat.

In her past life she was the army veteran instead of her husband, which to me explains her skill with a rifle.

Her current companion is Danse, as she is progressing through the BoS storyline.

I'll post a pic soon.
+Quote Post
Rihanae
post Feb 11 2017, 05:58 PM
Post #29

Knower
Group Icon

Ahhh!! Feels so good to be back into Fallout 4 with Matty!

As before i have Piper as my companion. Forgot how great she can be to have around.

I've been doing a lot more with settlement building too. Currently i'm putting all focus on Red Rocket and it's looking amazing. Once it's complete I'll upload a video showing you guys.

Any PS4 users here also?
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Feb 12 2017, 01:01 AM
Post #30

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Rihanae @ Feb 11 2017, 10:58 AM) *

Ahhh!! Feels so good to be back into Fallout 4 with Matty!

As before i have Piper as my companion. Forgot how great she can be to have around.

I've been doing a lot more with settlement building too. Currently i'm putting all focus on Red Rocket and it's looking amazing. Once it's complete I'll upload a video showing you guys.

Any PS4 users here also?

I play(ed) Fallout4 on PS4. Haven't played it in a while since I've been gaming on my year old pc really heavy. I do enjoy it though, especially playing it on Survival mode.

--------------------
"Family is an odd thing, is it not? Defined by blood, separated by blood, joined by blood. In the end, it's all just blood."
-Dhaunayne Aundae

May you walk on warm sands!
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Feb 12 2017, 01:14 AM
Post #31

Ancient
Group Icon

I only play on the PC...

I liked Piper. But felt guilty about her being a companion, since she has both a newpaper to run and a little sister to take care of. She belongs in Diamond City, not following the Lone Wanderer around from one gunfight to the next.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Rihanae
post Feb 12 2017, 02:02 AM
Post #32

Knower
Group Icon

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Feb 12 2017, 12:14 AM) *

I only play on the PC...

I liked Piper. But felt guilty about her being a companion, since she has both a newpaper to run and a little sister to take care of. She belongs in Diamond City, not following the Lone Wanderer around from one gunfight to the next.

I agree about Nat. I see Pipers decision to leave the paper as her way of seeing the world and the potential to do good. Comments she makes suggest that she is aware that with the paper she is potentially doing more harm than good, so she wants to try and rectify that by seeing of she CAN do good. A bit far fetched, but that's how I view it. Haha.

With Nat, I try to have Matty and Pipers return to diamond city every couple of days/once a week.I like to imagine Nat is quite self sufficient, and has a couple of people look out for her. Possibly the reverend in the church opposite the paper.
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Feb 12 2017, 02:10 AM
Post #33

Ancient
Group Icon

Also, Piper has serious doubts as to whether or not it is good for Nat to be around her (Piper).

--------------------
"Family is an odd thing, is it not? Defined by blood, separated by blood, joined by blood. In the end, it's all just blood."
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post
Rihanae
post Feb 12 2017, 02:41 AM
Post #34

Knower
Group Icon

QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Feb 12 2017, 01:10 AM) *

Also, Piper has serious doubts as to whether or not it is good for Nat to be around her (Piper).

Oh yes! I haven't reached that point in our affinity yet so I'd forgotten all about that! So yeah, she does quite blindly leave behind all her responsibilities... but maybe she knows that those responsibilities are not only bad for her as a person (the paper, bringing her a negative reputation she silently detests.) But also for Nat, as she doesn't want Nat to end up like her; a hated, ridiculed person with a needless passion that could get her killed for no good reason.

This post has been edited by Rihanae: Feb 12 2017, 02:44 AM
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Feb 12 2017, 03:14 AM
Post #35

Ancient
Group Icon

On a side note, while Khajiit has no doubt that Nat would probably miss Piper sooner or later, this one thinks that Nat could quite possibly take care of herself. It sounds like Piper is abroad a good bit, so Nat is probably used to having to fend for herself.

--------------------
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post
Rihanae
post Feb 23 2017, 12:49 PM
Post #36

Knower
Group Icon

So I've come across a really annoying bug I can't seem to fix, but I've decid3d to use it would my advantage...

+Quote Post
Kane
post Feb 23 2017, 02:47 PM
Post #37

Master
Group Icon

Urk, I wonder if that will throw the Far Harbor conclusion into disarray?

--------------------
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Feb 23 2017, 10:32 PM
Post #38

Ancient
Group Icon

That hurts. Though after doing the main/faction questline once, I don't know that I will want to do it again. Maybe with the Minutemen, just to see what their questline is like.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Kane
post Feb 23 2017, 10:36 PM
Post #39

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Feb 23 2017, 04:32 PM) *

That hurts. Though after doing the main/faction questline once, I don't know that I will want to do it again. Maybe with the Minutemen, just to see what their questline is like.

MM isn't much to write home about. Best perk is that you can keep everyone but the Institute alive. Defending the Castle is fun, too.

--------------------
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Feb 25 2017, 02:38 AM
Post #40

Ancient
Group Icon

Well I finally b38t teh g@m3 like a red-headed stepchild. After 107.5 hours Elektra has gone everywhere in the Commonwealth and finished the Railroad/Main Quest Line(s). I have not touched Nuka World or Far Harbor however. I could do one or both with Elektra. But she is telling me that her story is over, so I think it is time to move on to a new character.

I have been experimenting with a lot of the modded weapons I have used to replace the vanilla ones I hate. I especially like the AK-74 and M4A1. The AK has a winter camo scheme that would be perfect for Persephone. So I think I will save that for when I eventually play her. But I don't think it is Persephone's time yet. I have a lot of mods lined up for her. But I think I will have to create a new race for her to make her textures pale enough. I already created a skin color as white as possible (literally 255, 255, 255), but it does not look pale enough to be a corpse. Unless I am just in a place where the lighting is not good enough to tell for certain. But I also need to find a white or gray outfit for her to wear, which I have not done yet.

So I might bring Annie Ley Oak to Boston. She was an M4A1'er back in New Vegas, so the weapons I have been having fun with at the moment suit her to a tee. I am not sure abut her attire either. But she was a pretty down to earth kind of gal. Vanilla gear like Road Leathers and Leather Armor might work just fine for her. Plus hats, lots of hats, which thankfully are plentiful in the Commonwealth.

--------------------
+Quote Post

13 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:57 AM