Post #41

Master
Group Icon

a small cage lol

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

This was pretty unusual, because most children at his age wanted to become great warriors, known all through time as saviors of, well, anything - Toroabok
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
MerGirl
post Jul 18 2005, 08:51 PM
Post #42

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(Soulseeker3.0 @ Jul 18 2005, 01:29 PM)
a small cage lol

Aw, stop being a meanie to the cliff-racers! At least they were... entertaining in an irritating kind of way. smile.gif In fact, they are probably what saved this game from being a bit too boring at times. They're always stalking you, wherever you go... ph34r.gif

Arg! Are Scamps (sp?) evil or not? I'm confuzzled, because sometimes they just stand there or walk around as if they were too slow to notice someone right in their faces. And then, just when I thought it was safe to explore, they start attacking me! huh.gif Make up your minds, dumb Scamps!

Most annoying creature... Besides the Undead stuff, I think the most annoying creatures are those dinosaur things. (Not the Alit, but those other ones. I think their name begins with a 'K') So annoying when they get into groups of 2-3. They always seem to gang up on me! mad.gif
+Quote Post
Soulseeker3.0
post Jul 18 2005, 08:58 PM
Post #43

Master
Group Icon

drat I hate it when people make a good point, because I'm abliged to agree!! arrgggg. yes your right Mergirl

and do you mean Kagouti?

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

This was pretty unusual, because most children at his age wanted to become great warriors, known all through time as saviors of, well, anything - Toroabok
+Quote Post
Kiln
post Jul 18 2005, 08:58 PM
Post #44

Forum Bard
Group Icon

QUOTE(MerGirl @ Jul 18 2005, 08:51 PM)
Most annoying creature... Besides the Undead stuff, I think the most annoying creatures are those dinosaur things. (Not the Alit, but those other ones. I think their name begins with a 'K') So annoying when they get into groups of 2-3. They always seem to gang up on me! mad.gif

Kagouti perhaps? Yes they are quite annoying but cliff racers still claim the lucky no. 1 in my book.
What's the problem with undead stuff?

--------------------
He who fights with monsters should be careful lest he thereby become a monster. And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee. - Friedrich Nietzsche
+Quote Post
Soulseeker3.0
post Jul 18 2005, 09:02 PM
Post #45

Master
Group Icon

ther scary i don't know

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

+Quote Post
MerGirl
post Jul 18 2005, 09:11 PM
Post #46

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(Kiln @ Jul 18 2005, 03:58 PM)
What's the problem with undead stuff?

Well, the skeleton ones are quite hard to kill (for my healer character anyway), and those other Undead ones (forgot what they were called) drain your strength, which is really annoying. tongue.gif

EDIT: Oh, plus they're scary when they pop out from behind doors. And I hate the Ghost things too! *shivers* Brrr!

This post has been edited by MerGirl: Jul 18 2005, 09:12 PM
+Quote Post
Kiln
post Jul 18 2005, 09:16 PM
Post #47

Forum Bard
Group Icon

QUOTE(MerGirl @ Jul 18 2005, 09:11 PM)
Oh, plus they're scary when they pop out from behind doors. And I hate the Ghost things too! *shivers* Brrr!

Emma the necromancer indeed. tongue.gif

This post has been edited by Kiln: Jul 18 2005, 09:19 PM

--------------------
He who fights with monsters should be careful lest he thereby become a monster. And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee. - Friedrich Nietzsche
+Quote Post
Soulseeker3.0
post Jul 18 2005, 09:30 PM
Post #48

Master
Group Icon

I think the two names you looking for are Bonewalkers and Ancestor Ghost/Guardian.

This post has been edited by Soulseeker3.0: Jul 18 2005, 09:30 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

+Quote Post
MerGirl
post Jul 18 2005, 09:47 PM
Post #49

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(Kiln @ Jul 18 2005, 04:16 PM)
Emma the necromancer indeed. tongue.gif

I know! Isn't that just ironic? smile.gif I'm writing about the things I hate. biggrin.gif
+Quote Post
Wolfie
post Jul 18 2005, 11:24 PM
Post #50

Mage
Group Icon

by dinosaur things do you mean Clannfear? because Kagouti aren't really all that dinosaur-like

--------------------
IPB Image

D�anaim smaoineamh, d� bhr� sin, t�im ann - Descartes

Only the dead have seen the end of war ~ Plato

Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed. - G.K. Chesterton

EnsamVarg
+Quote Post
MerGirl
post Jul 18 2005, 11:33 PM
Post #51

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(LoneWolf @ Jul 18 2005, 06:24 PM)
by dinosaur things do you mean Clannfear? because Kagouti aren't really all that dinosaur-like

Er, I'm now confuzzled. Not sure if I remember a Clannfear... Sounds familiar, but I could be wrong... Is that a common creature or is it located in specific areas? mellow.gif Not sure if I've fought one of those. (With creatures, I usually run away, or attack and then run away or kill it and then dispose of body quickly without looking at it twice).

Those Kagouti are what I'm thinking, I think. Anything with a big mouth and has teeth/saberteeth are considered pretty dinosaur to me.
+Quote Post
Soulseeker3.0
post Jul 19 2005, 12:13 AM
Post #52

Master
Group Icon

user posted image Clanfear

user posted image Kagouti

now which one are you talking about? lol

pictures from the UESP for all of your morrowind needs

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

+Quote Post
MerGirl
post Jul 19 2005, 02:18 AM
Post #53

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(Soulseeker3.0 @ Jul 18 2005, 07:13 PM)
user posted image Clanfear
user posted image  Kagouti

now which one are you talking about? lol

pictures from the UESP for all of your morrowind needs

Oh! Er, the second one. I call him 'Mister Jurassic Park dude' because he had a very big dino-mouth. smile.gif Never seen a Clanfear before. Are those things common? kvleft.gif
+Quote Post
Kiln
post Jul 19 2005, 02:29 AM
Post #54

Forum Bard
Group Icon

QUOTE(MerGirl @ Jul 19 2005, 02:18 AM)
Oh! Er, the second one. I call him 'Mister Jurassic Park dude' because he had a very big dino-mouth.  smile.gif  Never seen a Clanfear before. Are those things common?  kvleft.gif

Clannfear are usually found around Deadric ruins but they can also spawn in the grazelands and within the ghostfence...there are other places but they are most common in those places.(As far as I know.)

This post has been edited by Kiln: Jul 19 2005, 02:32 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Soulseeker3.0
post Jul 19 2005, 03:31 AM
Post #55

Master
Group Icon

lol i'll go with what kiln said I know about them, yes but I don't know that much

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

+Quote Post
MerGirl
post Jul 19 2005, 02:58 PM
Post #56

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(Kiln @ Jul 18 2005, 09:29 PM)
Clannfear are usually found around Deadric ruins but they can also spawn in the grazelands and within the ghostfence...there are other places but they are most common in those places.(As far as I know.)

This is probably why I never seen them... Never went near those places on purpose before. laugh.gif

I did went near ghostfence, but never really went deep into there... I mean, with a name like 'ghostfence', it's got to have some ghosts, right? mellow.gif

The places I always seemed to (sometimes accidently) explore are tombs and places where skeletons and Dremora seemed to guard stuff... But yet, I avoid the ghostfence and grasslands all the time. Ironic, huh?

Hey, don't look at me like that! I was just curious what Dunmer keep in their tombs in Vivec, is all! tongue.gif
+Quote Post
Kiln
post Jul 19 2005, 04:45 PM
Post #57

Forum Bard
Group Icon

You never go to the grazelands? They are the best thing since sliced cheese. biggrin.gif
Seriously that's where I spend all my time so I guess I should know about annoying creatures.

Hate to keep reminding people but cliff racers are still the most annoying. tongue.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Fuzzy Knight
post Jul 19 2005, 08:22 PM
Post #58

Master
Group Icon

I most agree I've always hated, thats maybe a little to hard but. The Bonewalkers were always a bad thing for me, my character always carried around so much stuff that one hit by those and I needed to leave all the objects and teleport around and get healed and return again... But after a while it wasn't that annoying as I started using the sneak attack tactic, just going invisible and taking him down with Trueflame biggrin.gif
+Quote Post
Nashi_Tai
post Jul 20 2005, 04:02 PM
Post #59

Retainer

Slauterfish are the worst. Hey has anyone besides me and my sis ever tried to swim to the end of the world? If you do they come out in such numbers as to scare a lvl 20 and after the finish with you the druege come out to play.

Bonewalker really suck, too, though. I've never been bother to much, theives must be light, but my sis is always loaded to the gills. Once she even bought a 100 pt constant affect feather amulet just to carry more stuff!! laugh.gif
+Quote Post
tempest
post Jul 28 2005, 10:20 AM
Post #60

Associate

slaughterfish if you have low athletics, otherwise i think its cliffracers
+Quote Post

5 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 03:05 PM