95 Pages V « < 93 94 95  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Guild Discussion
RaderOfTheLostArk
post Dec 2 2019, 10:11 PM
Post #1881

Knower
Group Icon

Sweet, although sad to see that Acadian and Buffy won't make it.

So mALX and (most likely) Lopov will make it. Anyone else? If it turns out to be just Pact characters coming, maybe some Battlegrounds and Cyrodiil is in order? That way Lopov can learn some of the ropes if he wants to get more involved, or if anybody needs to discover some locations, etc. And hopefully, if we go to Cyrodiil, the Dominion and Covenant gates will be open so we grab the skyshards deep in those territories.

EDIT: Just to be clear, Battlegrounds does NOT require everyone to be the same Alliance, even though it gives experience to Alliance War skills and Alliance Points. I was talking more about Cyrodiil (or even Imperial City, if anyone is up for that), which WILL require being of the same Alliance if we want to group up.

This post has been edited by RaderOfTheLostArk: Dec 2 2019, 10:21 PM

--------------------
"When we understand the events that occur to us, the events become history. History is understanding. Otherwise, we are all just dumb animals trying to get in out of the cold."
-Hasphat Antabolis, TESIII: Morrowind

"What matters is that we act. That we do what's right, when confronted with evil."
-Martin Septim, TESIV: Oblivion
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Dec 2 2019, 10:23 PM
Post #1882

Councilor
Group Icon

I expect to bring Clark, who may or may not have hit level 50. He's currently 41, but gaining levels rapidly. has finally reached level 50.

Of course, as soon as he's L50, he gets the full 810 CP, and needs a new outfit, so timing is everything. If he's in the middle of that transition, it might be another character. Laurie made him Hunding's, and the glyphs to enchant it. He's collected his own Spriggan's pieces, and picked a shoulder out of the Undaunted storage, and a random decent helmet. He's in a fit state to go chase Vigor in a Battleground, if that's what we decide, or else help with dungeons or WB's.

Battlegrounds and dungeons are 4-player content, so a lot depends on numbers. We usually do a WB blitz if there's more than four. Or a house tour!

This post has been edited by ghastley: Dec 5 2019, 03:45 PM

--------------------
Mods for Oblivion and now Daggerfall and Skyrim. Fan fiction, too.
+Quote Post
RaderOfTheLostArk
post Dec 6 2019, 10:19 PM
Post #1883

Knower
Group Icon

I may be on closer to 5:15, but we'll see. So we'll start out at my Sleek Creek House and go from there.

I'm down for some BGs. Maybe we can venture into Cyrodiil or the IC as well if anybody has some content they want to do there (and hopefully I can retrieve that last skyshard in Cyro from near the Altadoon Temple). Or some other group-oriented content such as Craglorn (although mALX said she hates that area so I don't want to make her go).

Whatever it is, I am open to a bunch of ideas.

From the looks of things, it will be me, mALX, Lopov, and ghastley, IIRC. Anyone else?

This post has been edited by RaderOfTheLostArk: Dec 6 2019, 10:20 PM

--------------------
"When we understand the events that occur to us, the events become history. History is understanding. Otherwise, we are all just dumb animals trying to get in out of the cold."

"What matters is that we act. That we do what's right, when confronted with evil."
+Quote Post
mALX
post Yesterday, 07:39 PM
Post #1884

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(RaderOfTheLostArk @ Dec 6 2019, 04:19 PM) *

I may be on closer to 5:15, but we'll see. So we'll start out at my Sleek Creek House and go from there.

I'm down for some BGs. Maybe we can venture into Cyrodiil or the IC as well if anybody has some content they want to do there (and hopefully I can retrieve that last skyshard in Cyro from near the Altadoon Temple). Or some other group-oriented content such as Craglorn (although mALX said she hates that area so I don't want to make her go).

Whatever it is, I am open to a bunch of ideas.

From the looks of things, it will be me, mALX, Lopov, and ghastley, IIRC. Anyone else?

Technically; I don't hate Craglorn at all = just can't solo any of the group areas/dungeons/etc. I actually used to love Craglorn before they changed it (to how it is now). It used to be just a gorgeous wild zone and a lot of fun (though extremely tough) before they turned it into a "group" zone. Before that I died a lot; but LOVED exploring it anyway. They kind of ruined the ambiance of the place (imho).

--------------------
+Quote Post
RaderOfTheLostArk
post Yesterday, 09:19 PM
Post #1885

Knower
Group Icon

QUOTE(mALX @ Dec 7 2019, 01:39 PM) *

Technically; I don't hate Craglorn at all = just can't solo any of the group areas/dungeons/etc. I actually used to love Craglorn before they changed it (to how it is now). It used to be just a gorgeous wild zone and a lot of fun (though extremely tough) before they turned it into a "group" zone. Before that I died a lot; but LOVED exploring it anyway. They kind of ruined the ambiance of the place (imho).

Ah, okay. I misunderstood.

--------------------------------------------------------------

It was a highly successful and fun guild meet yesterday.

Since Lopov had little time, he (Shonta Quassan) along with ghastley (Clark of Gweden) and I (Cincinnatus of Lilmoth) did a short housing tour, starting off at my Sleek Creek House and then visiting several of ghastley's haunts (ba-dum-tss). We also got to teach Lopov a bit about Battlegrounds, so hopefully next time he'll get to join us.

After he had to leave, ghastley and I jumped into a couple rounds of BGs. Capture the Relic did not go well even though we got a score early (and my first captured relic), but Chaosball went extremely well. I was able to capture the Chaosball quite a lot, even one time swooping in at the last second when an enemy team killed a different enemy team's ball carrier and taking it for myself. One of our teammates did a fantastic job of protecting us whenever we got the ball, racking up a whopping 32 KILLS!

During that match, mALX finally got in touch with us and Dagoth-Malan joined us. Unfortunately, Dagoth could not also play BGs with us since he is not CP yet, and he and Clark were trying to level up their Alliance skill levels to get Vigor. So instead they went Skyshard hunting in some Public Dungeons, with Cincy along to speed up the killing of enemies and getting some XP of his own toward CPs (Cincy and I had finished hunting for all of the vanilla zones' public dungeon achievements, so he had that handled). Dagoth needed some XP of his own to get to CP, but Clark was already there.

For the last 2 or so hours (up to 12:30 AM EST!), the three of us just hung out and talked about all sorts of topics. A lot of variety and a lot of fun times, therefore, were had throughout the evening/night.

EDIT: I'll try to bring out my other characters at least once next guild meet.

This post has been edited by RaderOfTheLostArk: Yesterday, 09:20 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

95 Pages V « < 93 94 95
Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 8th December 2019 - 09:57 AM