Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Modding Skyrim SE in 2019
Grits
post Nov 12 2019, 04:19 PM
Post #1

Councilor
Group Icon

I’m putting together my first Skyrim SE game for PC, and the landscape has changed. Vortex is a new thing. Does anyone have a strong mod organizer preference? I’m still digging around looking for tools, but the MO2 vs Vortex question seems like a first step.

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
Renee
post Nov 15 2019, 04:39 PM
Post #2

Councilor
Group Icon

Welcome. Just remember that if you have to uninstall something, chances are you may need to go back to an earlier save made before the mod you want to uninstall was installed. Especially if there were scripts involved with that mod that's being 86'd.

In other words, let's say your game is up to Save 80. You install some mod and it turns out you don't like it, but you've been saving your game and now you're up to 90. Chances are it's a good idea to go back to Save 80, especially if that undesirable mod had scripts added. mellow.gif Bash will uninstall the mod with no probs, but the save might still depend on that mod. This can cause problems.

Maybe you already know this. I typed that anyway, just for my own sake! Just because.... sometimes I forget. bluewizardsmile.gif

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:57 AM