+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
SubRosa
post Jan 14 2019, 10:18 PM
Post #2

Ancient
Group Icon

Misa looks stunning! I especially like her in the tuxedo. It is great to see her migrating to the Commonwealth.

I think the baby version of Shaun always looks the same. It probably only changes when he is an adult.

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
mALX
post Jan 15 2019, 06:16 AM
Post #3

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Jan 14 2019, 04:18 PM) *

Misa looks stunning! I especially like her in the tuxedo. It is great to see her migrating to the Commonwealth.

I think the baby version of Shaun always looks the same. It probably only changes when he is an adult.

Oh, thank you so much! I worked on her for literally hours to get her to look different from Nora. I really tried; but wasn't able to find any beauty mods that were able to change the character from looking like Nora either; so that is vanilla game.

I took those shots the day she escaped the vault and returned to Sanctuary; and they are some of my favorite shots of her from throughout all the games she has been in. (Morrowind; Skyrim; Fallout 3 & New Vegas; and ESO).

I also like her look in the Tux; it is such a great contrast to her coloring that it really stands out. If I'm not mistaken, I found that Tux in one of the houses in Sanctuary.

Yes, it took me a long time to reach the Commonwealth. It was on my son's game; and I started going into his room to test it out well over a year ago (whenever he first bought it). Then he got not wanting his mom in and out of his bedroom. He even put his ESO account on my PC so I didn't have to go in his room to update that. I figured one day I'd buy FO4 at a Steam sale; and that is what eventually happened. I bought it a couple weeks before Christmas; and have been fiddling with Sanctuary since, lol.

Oh, on what you said about Shaun = that completely explains what Todd Howard was saying then; he didn't want to give away anything.

And I can see them not being able to have millions of different looking babies. I just thought it was funny that Misa and Nate produce an obviously ethnic child; and Nate never questioned the parentage, lol. Thanks (to both you and Khajiit) for telling me about that; because I did wonder.

Thank you all for your kind words about Misa!

This post has been edited by mALX: Jan 15 2019, 06:26 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Jan 15 2019, 09:51 PM
Post #4

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(mALX @ Jan 15 2019, 12:16 AM) *

And I can see them not being able to have millions of different looking babies. I just thought it was funny that Misa and Nate produce an obviously ethnic child; and Nate never questioned the parentage, lol. Thanks (to both you and Khajiit) for telling me about that; because I did wonder.

I just figure the mail man was Jason Momoa... wink.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Jan 15 2019, 10:32 PM
Post #5

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Jan 15 2019, 03:51 PM) *

rollinglaugh.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Jan 15 2019, 11:03 PM
Post #6

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(mALX @ Jan 15 2019, 04:32 PM) *

rollinglaugh.gif

If Guys Wore Makeup

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Jan 16 2019, 02:15 AM
Post #7

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Jan 15 2019, 05:03 PM) *

QUOTE(mALX @ Jan 15 2019, 04:32 PM) *

rollinglaugh.gif

If Guys Wore Makeup

No no, men in makeup should look like this:

https://rawkandrolljunkie.files.wordpress.c...motley-crue.jpg

--------------------
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 08:43 PM