Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Saga of Linda Hand, A Sims 2: Castaway thread
Lady Saga
post Jan 26 2014, 04:21 PM
Post #1

Mouth
Group Icon

Preamble: Hello! I am Lady Saga, and today I'd like to talk about the Saga of Linda Hand.

Long ago (way back in 2007, scary thought) I went through a period when I was jobless, or nearly so. I had quit my current job, then wound up bouncing around for awhile, eventually waitressing (which I sucked at!). I had a constant knot in my tummy, and since America's economy was down, a LOT of other people were in the same boat. It was during this stressful time that I discovered a new way to relieve this stress.

The Sims 2: Castaway is a Sims game from the Playstation 2 era. Not a lot of people know about this game, and I am guessing that even less know about the PC version: The Sims Castaway Stories. I was talking about the PS2 game with a friend recently, and realized it's got a lot of cool features that aren't found in the regular Sims. I'm not entirely sure if these features are also on the PC version, but it would surprise me if they aren't.

Anyways, during the course of speaking to my friend I realized I was really wanting to try S2C again, but this time on PC. So without further ado, let's meet the Sims who will be portrayed

Linda Hand: She's a former

Karen Aboucha:

Doug A. Grave:

Polly Amorous:

Clara Fie:

Captain Crank:

Edit: I had some technical difficulties so it'll take some time to get this thread going. wink.gif

This post has been edited by Lady Saga: Jan 26 2014, 06:55 PM
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
mirocu
post Jun 4 2014, 02:55 PM
Post #2

Spam Meister
Group Icon

I so love those names! You sure havenīt lost your touch, Renee! rollinglaugh.gif

But will we ever see more of ms Hand, I wonder...? wink.gif

--------------------
Lol bird

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate,
I am the captain of my soul.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:11 AM