Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Commonwealth Gallery!, A Fallout 4 screenshot thread
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Feb 16 2018, 06:05 AM
Post #781

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(Renee @ Feb 15 2018, 04:54 PM) *

"Hanging around" deserves a good camera close-up one-liner!

Hecate *In Ah-nud imitation voice*: “Good hanging around with you, but this scene is dead.”

--------------------
"Family is an odd thing, is it not? Defined by blood, separated by blood, joined by blood. In the end, it's all just blood."
-Dhaunayne Aundae

May you walk on warm sands!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Yesterday, 09:04 PM
Post #782

Ancient
Group Icon

Kane: Hecate's glasses are also by Elianora, from Eli's Armor Compendium. She does have a coffee mug in the trailer with the Skyrim dragon logo, and "I Hate Morndas" written on it. smile.gif

Acadian: In the past I tried a mod that de-boobs the Sirius Armor, but instead it makes her look like a scorpion. So I stick with the original.

Renee: Fallout 4 Hecate is not really a very happy person. She is my "official" character from Fallout 3. Meaning she did the Main Quest and goes down in my canon as the Lone Wanderer. So she was kicked out of the Vault, twice, saw her father die in the Purifier, fought the Enclave, etc... She lost everything. But she gained Sarah Lyons, who in my roleplay became Hecate's girlfriend. But somewhere in the backstory of Fallout 4, both Sarah Lyons and her father died between games 3 ad 4. So now Hecate has nothing. It is one of the reasons for her being in the Commonwealth. The Capital has nothing her her, except ghosts. She is looking for a future, but has no idea what it might be.

TheCheshireKhajiit: I guess: "Let off some steam Bennett" would not work. Maybe: "Stick Around"? biggrin.gif

Warm light

Pest control

Hecate is the bomb

She is now packing a M110 Semi Automatic Sniper System (like she had in FO3)

Don't see that everyday

Light and shadow

--------------------
+Quote Post
Renee
post Today, 01:44 PM
Post #783

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Feb 18 2018, 03:04 PM) *

Renee: Fallout 4 Hecate is not really a very happy person.

Oh no kidding? Hey, I can see this now that you've explained it in such a way. Very nice. I'll be striving for signs of backstory now.

Really love that pic of her above the city, there. Um... "Don't see that everyday." And also, notice in "She is now packing..." that her gun is pointing the same direction as the One Way sign.

+Quote Post
Acadian
post Today, 06:01 PM
Post #784

Paladin
Group Icon

More great shots. Warm light is beautiful. I agree the boob cups are kind of necessary since her armor is so sleek and form fitting - would look funny with just a flat plate in front with some extra room inside. Speaking of form fitting. . . I'm guessing that in 'Don't see that everyday' you're talking about Hecate's very shapely rump? tongue.gif

--------------------
Screenshot for February: Mystic Archer
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post

40 Pages V « < 38 39 40
Reply to this topicStart new topic
4 User(s) are reading this topic (4 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th February 2018 - 06:46 PM