Reply to this topicStart new topic
> To Heir is Human II - Characters
Tellie
post Oct 29 2006, 04:40 AM
Post #21

Mouth
Group Icon

Name: Amrita

Race: 2/4 Altmer, 1/4 Dunmer, 1/4 Imperial.

Sex: (due to possible death threats of any other reply tongue.gif I will have to answer...) er...yeah Female, she's a girl.

Class: Shadowalker (ability to move between shadows, also very sneaky, with loads of magical abilities)

Appearence: Amrita have inherited the golden skin and pointed ears of the Altmer, but is still human in height. Her eyes are fiery red(part Dunmer ansestry), which gives her an imposing look. She have long silky red hair with a few strands of golden colour in it. she is also quite slim, and though it doesent show this girl is a ball of muscles.

Personality: Cold, arrogant, deadly take your pick. Due to her upbringing she is devoid of any feeling of this foolishness called 'love'. In other words she is a murderous manipulative sadistic honoured user who is quite good of avoiding capture.

Equipment: She wears a simple black robe, with two crossbows strapped on her waist. At her back hangs an Akaviri Longsword, and she carries quite few concieled daggers. Under her robe she wears a nicely crafted elven chainmail with a complete feather charm on it. Normally she is also seen with a sort of...staff, as a sign that she is a potent spellcaster.

Brief History: Amita grew up with her 'aunt' Salina, and can for her entire memory remember having lied in hard training to become great. her heart have been corrupted beyond repair (or so it is believed), and she often uses the dark arts to gain whatever she wants.

The last years she and Salina had wandered throughout Tamriel, and had established quite a reputation, and although Amrita is on the top 10 list of wanted persons, she have problems of avoiding capture.

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
minque
post Oct 29 2006, 02:31 PM
Post #22

Wise Woman
Group Icon

QUOTE(Tellie @ Oct 29 2006, 04:40 AM) *

Name: Amrita

Race: 2/4 Altmer, 1/4 Dunmer, 1/4 Imperial.

Sex: (due to possible death threats of any other reply tongue.gif I will have to answer...) er...yeah Female, she's a girl.

Class: Shadowalker (ability to move between shadows, also very sneaky, with loads of magical abilities)

Appearence: Amrita have inherited the golden skin and pointed ears of the Altmer, but is still human in height. Her eyes are fiery red(part Dunmer ansestry), which gives her an imposing look. She have long silky red hair with a few strands of golden colour in it. she is also quite slim, and though it doesent show this girl is a ball of muscles.

Personality: Cold, arrogant, deadly take your pick. Due to her upbringing she is devoid of any feeling of this foolishness called 'love'. In other words she is a murderous manipulative sadistic honoured user who is quite good of avoiding capture.

Equipment: She wears a simple black robe, with two crossbows strapped on her waist. At her back hangs an Akaviri Longsword, and she carries quite few concieled daggers. Under her robe she wears a nicely crafted elven chainmail with a complete feather charm on it. Normally she is also seen with a sort of...staff, as a sign that she is a potent spellcaster.

Brief History: Amita grew up with her 'aunt' Salina, and can for her entire memory remember having lied in hard training to become great. her heart have been corrupted beyond repair (or so it is believed), and she often uses the dark arts to gain whatever she wants.

The last years she and Salina had wandered throughout Tamriel, and had established quite a reputation, and although Amrita is on the top 10 list of wanted persons, she have problems of avoiding capture.

Ewwww..tsk, tsk, see how it turns out when you grow up with an evil "aunt" And this......so called female is supposed to be the sister of Rann and Satyana! Oh what horror! blink.gif

But it´s an interesting gal you got there Tellie!

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Lord Revan
post Oct 30 2006, 05:33 AM
Post #23

Master
Group Icon

Wait how long is this after Oblivion, because Ian was twenty during the crisis, and is now twenty-six (though I could change that). So is this six years after Oblivion?
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Oct 30 2006, 03:53 PM
Post #24

Councilor
Group Icon

The events in the first RP occured about a year before the events in Oblivion.

So it's about 19 years after.

This post has been edited by Dantrag: Oct 30 2006, 04:14 PM

--------------------
"Its when murder is justice that martyrs are made"
+Quote Post
Florodine of Hlaalu
post Oct 30 2006, 11:35 PM
Post #25

Knower
Group Icon

Name : Dalrus Varus

Race :75% Imperial 25% Dunmer

Class : Mage

Sex : Female

Appearance : Dalrus is an absolutely gorgeous woman. She has long brown hair which is silky and beautiful. Her eyes are a firey emerald green and her eyes have a sexy curve to them. She is skinny though not too skinny and she is 5'5".

Equipment : Just a short steel sword

Personality : Dalrus is a very sweet girl, she very thoughtful and good company. She is, however, a little more timid in big groups do to an incident when a group of bandits caught her on the streets of the imperial city and, violated, her. The guards came and the bandits were captured, however, she has been emotionally scarred since then for two reasons. She currently works as a waitress at the Lokken tavern in Chorrol.

Brief History : Dalrus grew up in a very rich family in the Imperial City. Her father was the leader of the East Empire Trading Company, and gained a large amount of money from ebony mines in morrowind. Dalrus learned magic from her nanny and something unique about dalrus was that she had a very large reserve of magic. However, things took a turn for the worse when Raven Rock became a failure all their money was lost and her father went bankrupt. He soon commited suicide, dalrus found him hanging by their chandelier, and her mother soon married off into another rich family, abandoning poor dalrus. Dalrus soon begged for money and barely survived. As expected she was soon sought after by many men in the Imperial City. Her boyfriend was a soldier there and was one of the guards who came to her rescue. However, he faught so half hazardly to save her that he was killed by one of the bandits.
Dalrus moved to Chorrol soon after and has been a waiter at the Lokken for about two months.

Other Relevant info : Dalrus seems to have a never ending supply of magic

IPB Image

This post has been edited by Florodine of Hlaalu: Nov 1 2006, 12:43 AM
+Quote Post
minque
post Oct 30 2006, 11:38 PM
Post #26

Wise Woman
Group Icon

Ahhh sweet Dalrus! Nice....then she and Satyana might become friends or they might even be friends already! Satyana always hangs out at Lokken , she is a good friend of Ragnar the proprietor!

see you all tomorrow, bedtime!

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Soulseeker3.0
post Oct 31 2006, 11:39 PM
Post #27

Master
Group Icon

Name: Sodsa Hekal

Race:Bosmer (yeah... i know...)

Class:Rouge (for the sake of staying alive, thats about it)

Sex: Uh...... yes? (sorry.... just for old time's sake biggrin.gif) seriously now, he's a male

Appearance: rugged yet slim(does that make sense?), a few scars on his face and chest from animals, has fairly raggedy clothes, but not begger quality. edit... light brown straight hair that goes down to just above his eyes and over his ears and, well, it just looks good. He has the handsome face despite his scratches and such. Normal elf ears and he has a decent tan, not dark, dark but a nice even tan.

Equipment: a brown cloak (gotta love them), uh, a journeymen set of alchemy stuffs, a Mithrel Cuirass(with no enchantments as of yet) with all else being chain mail(again no enchantments). He has an impressive array of daggers (by impressive i mean multiple, not good quality biggrin.gif) and a black bow... geeze, what was i thinking when i did this...

Personality: has a slight hate toward elves (see history), yet can be befriended by them. a slightly hardened view on things. (yeah I'm bad at the personality part)

Brief History: He was born with the elves but at age 10 the elders of the clan sensed something and severed all ties from the kid leaving him a couple of miles (whats the unit of measure in Tamrel?) from the village and was forced to fend for himself. He continues to live in the streets/wilderness. Also, he has yet to know what makes his different

Other Relevant info: Never sleeps on a bed, his philosophy, "Haven't slept on one for 25 years, why start now?" , also can't hold his liquor(sp?) that well yet enjoys pubs:D

Good enough? Can I join? I'll try and make a bigger effort to continue this time biggrin.gif

Edit: appearance
edit duce: added a bow...

This post has been edited by Soulseeker3.0: Dec 18 2006, 11:35 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

This was pretty unusual, because most children at his age wanted to become great warriors, known all through time as saviors of, well, anything - Toroabok
+Quote Post
minque
post Nov 3 2006, 11:51 PM
Post #28

Wise Woman
Group Icon

Ok...here comes....Brianna!

Name: Brianna Sarethi

Race: 50%Dunmer, 50% Imperial

Class: Mage and healer

Sex: uhh female

Appearance: well in the last rp she looked fairly like this..but that was 20 years ago and she spent those 20 years in a safe place, having all the time to think about herself and also trying to get a life because the one she had......has completely disappeared from her memory. So by now, and with a little help from Telina she looks like this!

Equipment: nothing but books and alchemical stuff. Oh yeah her longbow of course!

Personality and history: Brianna is a very calm and nice person. She wants nothing but the best for all people she meets. She doesn´t remember a thing about her past. Her first memories are from when she was waking up in this hideout where Telina once brought her. She was in a deep coma then and so she doesn´t know really who she is, why she´s where she is or that she´s the daughter of Serene..or that she has three children all spread out

Other info: Now she has decided she must get going. Some divine got into her head a couple a weeks ago, telling her to go west, to Cyrodiil, but never told her why! So Brianna now prepares to leave Dagoth Ur and go to Cyrodiil

--------------------

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Florodine of Hlaalu
post Nov 8 2006, 03:44 AM
Post #29

Knower
Group Icon

Name : ???, known as the Silhouette

Race : ??? not from Tamriel

Class : Mage/Warrior

Sex : Male

Appearance : The Silhouette

Equpment: Swords as shown, but magic is also one of his main weapons, he also has an enormous morning star. (my friend just got one at the renaissance fair, its really cool).

Personality: The Silhouette is evil, very evil. He has no feelings for people and cares little for anything but a master, of whom he rarely speaks of. He is the lord of the Möldairê, an evil order of these cloaked mages and warriors. He has extreme skill in magic and knowns many magic secrets not discovered or used by anyone from Tamriel.
+Quote Post
Channler
post Nov 8 2006, 04:02 AM
Post #30

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(Florodine of Hlaalu @ Nov 7 2006, 09:44 PM) *

Name : ???, known as the Silhouette

Race : ??? not from Tamriel

Class : Mage/Warrior

Sex : Male

Appearance : The Silhouette

Equpment: Swords as shown, but magic is also one of his main weapons, he also has an enormous morning star. (my friend just got one at the renaissance fair, its really cool).

Personality: The Silhouette is evil, very evil. He has no feelings for people and cares little for anything but a master, of whom he rarely speaks of. He is the lord of the Möldairê, an evil order of these cloaked mages and warriors. He has extreme skill in magic and knowns many magic secrets not discovered or used by anyone from Tamriel.

Oh my, the Silhouette is back.. Now I'm curious does WoH run in this RP timeline too? If so we've had past experiences with our friend here smile.gif

--------------------
“I'm not insensitive, I just don't care.”
-Anonymous
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Florodine of Hlaalu
post Nov 8 2006, 04:16 AM
Post #31

Knower
Group Icon

nah its a different thing, even if i was EXTREMELY involved in WoH, ill admit the RP failed in comparison to to heir is to human and AMU. This Silhouette will be less reckless, more Nazgûl like, the last Silhouette was more, not approachable but more human.

This one is going to be ruthless beyond belief, have no human emotion, and be extremely scary, like strike fear into the hearts of many. I will not use him as much because then he won't be as, scary. I like my new version a lot better, he is kinda like the Witch King of Angmar, if you didn't notice. I love LOTR, and have read them many many times and the Silmarillion and the Hobbit, and have been into them for years. Not like idiotic dressing up but facinated with his characters. The Nazûl have always been one of the most interesting to me.

(Also Megil and me RPed really well together and the old Silhouette would not be the same without Megil)
+Quote Post
Soulseeker3.0
post Nov 8 2006, 04:50 AM
Post #32

Master
Group Icon

yay....(obvious sarcasm tongue.gif) we're all gonna die, all i have to do is not piss the Silhouette off and my death might be painless. biggrin.gif

QUOTE(Florodine of Hlaalu @ Nov 7 2006, 09:16 PM) *

(Also Megil and me RPed really well together and the old Silhouette would not be the same without Megil)

That reminds me, What ever happened to Megil? He was a great person to rp and talk to. Could someone PM me because this is getting slightly off topic?

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

This was pretty unusual, because most children at his age wanted to become great warriors, known all through time as saviors of, well, anything - Toroabok
+Quote Post
Channler
post Nov 8 2006, 04:52 AM
Post #33

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(Soulseeker3.0 @ Nov 7 2006, 10:50 PM) *

yay....(obvious sarcasm tongue.gif) we're all gonna die, all i have to do is not piss the Silhouette off and my death might be painless. biggrin.gif

QUOTE(Florodine of Hlaalu @ Nov 7 2006, 09:16 PM) *

That reminds me, What ever happened to Megil? He was a great person to rp and talk to. Could someone PM me because this is getting slightly off topic?

Idk... Maybe a fish at him blink.gif Megil and the whale anyone!!!

This post has been edited by Channler: Nov 8 2006, 04:53 AM

--------------------
-Anonymous
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Lord Revan
post Nov 8 2006, 11:21 PM
Post #34

Master
Group Icon

Issac

Race: Altmer

Appearence: Young, handsome, and has short brown hair. He's tall (well, all Altmer are pretty tall), and athletic. His eyes are brown (like Ian's). He wears short grey robes robes (for mobility, and no hood).

History: Issac was found by Ian after the defeat of Mehrunes Dagon (in Oblivion). Ian took him under his wing out of pity and fondess. After many years (and Ian's tutage) he's become a fine sorcerer (due to his his heritage) and swordsman, but also a proficient sneak and spy. Recently he's been spotted in Morrowind (on Blades affairs).

Personality: Issac is a fine gentlman, but takes after his adoptive father's analytical nature. He is kind and courtious (also undyingly loyal to his allies). His ultimate alligence is to Ian for his kindness and paternal care.

Weapons and Abilities-

Akaviri katanas- Issac is a passionate swordsman, and fights with an enchanted Blades' sword. It is enchanted with cold damage and weakness to cold. While the other is enchanted with fire damage and weakness.

Spells-

Deadra's Fury- A bolt of the combined forces of lightning, fire, and frost. It is a moderate spell (perhaps journyman level) but with the elements combined together it packs a nasty punch.

Silver Aegis- a powerful (85%) shield spell, with elemental shielding; it shields Issac, but can have an area of affect as well. It blocks just about every kind of attack (magic or physical, unless it's too powerful of course).

Including journeyman level illusion, destruction, and alteration. Also novice restoration and mysticism

This post has been edited by Lord Revan: Apr 19 2007, 03:58 AM
+Quote Post
minque
post Nov 9 2006, 10:49 PM
Post #35

Wise Woman
Group Icon

Just want to show you what Satyana looks like......I had to crop the picture because..well she´s not having that much on...

But here she is anyway!

Nah guys.....she´s pretty good looking huh?

--------------------

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Soulseeker3.0
post Nov 9 2006, 10:54 PM
Post #36

Master
Group Icon

So I'm assuming Satyana has a bit more on then someone who is erm swimming? biggrin.gif She does look good though

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

+Quote Post
minque
post Nov 9 2006, 10:58 PM
Post #37

Wise Woman
Group Icon

QUOTE(Soulseeker3.0 @ Nov 9 2006, 10:54 PM) *

So I'm assuming Satyana has a bit more on then someone who is erm swimming? biggrin.gif She does look good though

Yeah of course! I just though that face was gorgeous....but of course she´s well dressed...normally! wink.gif

--------------------

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Channler
post Nov 9 2006, 11:44 PM
Post #38

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(minque @ Nov 9 2006, 04:49 PM) *

Just want to show you what Satyana looks like......I had to crop the picture because..well she´s not having that much on...

But here she is anyway!

Nah guys.....she´s pretty good looking huh?

I think Constantine would go for her biggrin.gif

(and I would too... tongue.gif )

--------------------
-Anonymous
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Soulseeker3.0
post Nov 9 2006, 11:48 PM
Post #39

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(minque @ Nov 9 2006, 03:58 PM) *

QUOTE(Soulseeker3.0 @ Nov 9 2006, 10:54 PM) *

Yeah of course! I just though that face was gorgeous....but of course she´s well dressed...normally! wink.gif

normally? tongue.gif

Channler: I'm pretty sure most would go for her, and were4 still talkin 'bout Satyana right? biggrin.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

+Quote Post
Channler
post Nov 10 2006, 12:14 AM
Post #40

Master
Group Icon

It depends if Satyana becomes real or not I suppose wink.gif

Hehehe

--------------------
-Anonymous
IPB Image
+Quote Post

7 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 03:12 PM