3 Pages V < 1 2 3  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Secret of the Red Altar, Characters, Characters for the new role-play
Agent Griff
post Sep 26 2007, 07:02 PM
Post #41

Knower
Group Icon

Hey, can I still join the RP with a character? If I joined as well, then the old gang from a Forgotten Khajiit would truly be together again. tongue.gif

--------------------
IPB Image

I approve of this mod.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Sep 26 2007, 09:29 PM
Post #42

Master
Group Icon

Well, you could. However, the rp is pretty much dead. I gave an ultimatum before going on vacation for three weeks, but the situation didn't change at all. So there haven't been any posts in months.

That said, I suppose a revival might just work (though it would mean throwing most inactive characters into jail). Got any ideas to move the plot into a more active direction?

This post has been edited by jack cloudy: Sep 26 2007, 09:30 PM

--------------------
Fabulous hairneedle attack! I'm gonna be bald before I hit twenty.
+Quote Post
minque
post Sep 26 2007, 09:40 PM
Post #43

Wise Woman
Group Icon

Yeah, what happened to this rp? I kinda like my charachter and I´d like to develop her sort of...

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Sep 26 2007, 09:45 PM
Post #44

Master
Group Icon

Alright, I'll end the neverending battle and give whoever wants to play a chance to rp. smile.gif

--------------------
Fabulous hairneedle attack! I'm gonna be bald before I hit twenty.
+Quote Post
Tellie
post Sep 27 2007, 07:55 PM
Post #45

Mouth
Group Icon

My character.

Name: James Pathertrory.

Race: British (he is the unfortunate victim of an accident containing, radiation huge amounts of water, and a large wave of EMP, that transfered him to another world...tamriel in fact ).

Class: Thief really (as well as annoying the crap out of everyone).

Appearance: About 5'9 tall, spiky raven black hair, thin slender frame with lean muscles, cathing blue eyes, constant smirk plattered on his face. Wears black trousers. Black half-finger leather gloves, his usual Iron Maiden t-shirt, his favourite black leather bikerjacket (complete with spikes ), and a pierced left ear and black leather bikerboots.

Equipment: his always present bow (complete with steel arrows, 'borrowed' of course from an imperial armoury), four steel daggers (one always present in his black leather bikerboots) one is coated with a paralysing potion, while another one is coated with a snake venom that rapidly degenerates cells from inside the body (starts in the bloodstream normally, and after some time will degenerate the heart itself). And lastly the sawn off shotgun he stole on his last day of school before his 'accident' (note, if you guy's think it's uber, lets just say he don't have any shells for it)

Personality: Sarcastic, rude, arrogant, obnoxius and generally unpleasant to everyone. Intelligent enough when he wants to be, but his life usually evolves around stealing things, selling them to get money, and make a living, other than that, he is also secretely working together with a few Blades as an information gatherer.

Favourite move: "The Squirrel Move", he ended up learning that to Telina when he ran across her once. He told her, 'Go for the nuts, and you've got them, if one kick isn't enough then kick again, one of the kicks are bound to get through and bring the pain".

Former history: After his family was killed when he was nine by a crime syndicate, he started learning all he could about the tough life on the streats, and how to get himself out of trouble, he is a decent enough fighter, but in a prolonged swordfight or similar, he resorts to using dirty trick instead, especially throwing bottles of flammable liquids and igniting them at people.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Agent Griff
post Sep 27 2007, 08:07 PM
Post #46

Knower
Group Icon

Name: Amulius Trebonius

Race: Imperial

Best Seven Skills: Destruction, Restoration, Conjuration, Alteration, Axe, Heavy Armour, Speechcraft

Weakness: Getting surrounded in a situation in which he can't use his spells. Sometimes likes to charge off alone in front of all the others and also overestimates his skill with some regularity.

Advantages: Uses both his spells and his weapons with equal frequency, sometimes hacking something apart with his axe, while blowing up something with his spells. Is generally kind-hearted and a good judge of character. He also knows how to rally his fellows and how to manipulate people when it suits him.

Weapons: An old one-handed Steel Axe.

Apparel: Has a large steel pauldron which covers his left shoulder, and steel gauntlets on both his hands. He also has a Steel cuirass which he wears over a vest of mail which also covers his arms down to the elbows. For lower protection he wears steel greaves and leather boots with fur on the inside to keep him warm. He wears a dark blue robe over all of his armour. He also has a leather belt with a belt buckle carved of fine wood from Skyrim. On this belt he has a pouch for small items like potions and the like.

History: Trebonius was born in Skingrad, son to a minor noble. From a young age, Trebonius expressed interest in magicka and spells after hearing many tales of the exploits of famous battlemages like Zurin Arctus, Welloc Morihatha's Imperial Battlemage or the famed Hetoth, Battlemage of Uriel V.

His father, eager to please his son, sent him off to the Mages Guild to study the various Colleges of Magicka. Out of all the colleges, Trebonius grew to admire and prefer the College of Destruction. His tutors considered this to be typical of a battlemage. Besides schooling in spell casting and scholarly pursuits, as was the norm in the Mages Guild, Trebonius also received several lessons from members of the Fighters Guild, in order to learn how to fare like a true Battlemage on the field of battle: with both steel and sorcery.

After reaching the age of 25, shortly after he had completed all of his studies, Trebonius decided to start to travel, since the rather comfortable life of a noble didn't really suit him. Besides, there weren't any wars in the Imperial Province, and Trebonius had a burning desire to see how it was really like to be a battlemage in a battle. Soon enough he found himself as the Court Wizard and Healer of a minor noble in High Rock, in the service of the Baron of Dwynnen. The Knightly Order of Dwynnen, the Knights of the Raven, were often needed to deal with incursions by rogue bands of Orcs on border villages and hamlets.

One time, the Baron of Dwynnen decided to eradicate the orcs once and for all so he sent a company of Knights into the Wrothgarian mountains, where the orcs had their base of operations. Trebonius urged his lord to allow him to accompany the knights but at first he was refused. After long pleas however, Trebonius was finally allowed to join the knights on their quest.

The quest was a horrible failure, as the Orcs used guerilla warfare to slaughter the knights in the mountains. There, Trebonius saw the true face of war and he was none too pleased. The knights eventually retreated out of the mountains after sustaining heavy losses at the hands of the Orcish outlaws. Changed by his experience, Trebonius left the service of the Baron of Dwynnen and started wandering. Soon enough however, he became a mercenary fighting for various lordships in High Rock in the countless conflicts which dot the province.

His wanderings however eventually led him to Morrowind, where he decided to settle down.

That's it for this rather sloppy history. Now let's hope we can get RPing.

--------------------
IPB Image

I approve of this mod.
+Quote Post

3 Pages V < 1 2 3
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 09:56 PM