Post #121

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(minque @ Sep 30 2007, 12:13 PM) *

Lexie

"Ok" she muttered, looking sternly at Ahn, not making any move at all

He´ll set off somewhere as soon as I turn my back on him, I can just feel it

"I´ll help you with the shelter first though, then you can come with me"

No way I´ll end up alone, darn it, he must realise that I can be of use to him, that stubborn hmmmm

Ahn

Ahn realized that Lexie was now trying to stay with him, and decided to crush the idea before it got too big.

"I'm going to be blunt," he said, "I'm leaving, and I don't want you to follow. No offense, but someone is obviously trying to eradicate the guild, and I'd like to separate myself from it completely. Now since you were in the guild, and obviously close to Sayn himself, that includes you."

--------------------
"Its when murder is justice that martyrs are made"
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Agent Griff
post Oct 1 2007, 07:10 AM
Post #122

Knower
Group Icon

Trebonius, looking for armour to give Madrukh

Trebonius rose from the table after giving one last look of caution to James, who seemed to be very interested in Trebonius' more valuable possesions. After leaving the table, Trebonius went to his bedroom where he had a magically sealed chest, which he quickly opened. From that chest he took a few pieces of armour and an old axe of his to offer Madrukh.

He soon brought them to the table, trying to clean them up a bit using an old cloth. There was an old steel cuirass with an intricate symbol etched on the breastplate, representing a heraldric raven. Afterwards there some iron greaves which had a little rust between the joints, two large iron pauldrons, one steel gauntlet and a pair of old leather travelling boots. Besides the armour, there was also Trebonius' previous axe, which had an iron blade and a wooden haft with rather intricate carvings representing a rose coiling around a sword.

"Those are from my...older days. The breastplate is from the time I served the Barony of Dwynnen, with its Order of the Raven, and the axe is from the time I spent in Wayrest, serving Queen Elysana. Hence the rose coiling around a sword, symbol of the Order of the Rose." Trebonius said, speaking about his time as a freelance battlemage and the various High Rock knightly orders he aided. "I hope you find them to your liking. If you wish, master James, I also have some lighter garments for you, if you wish."

--------------------
IPB Image

I approve of this mod.
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Oct 1 2007, 09:02 PM
Post #123

Master
Group Icon

Gro-Bolg Madrukh.

Madrukh examined the cobbled together suit of armour with care. It was a bit rough around the etches and a rather tight fit, but he was sure he could easily modify it to his needs by loosening the straps.
,,Words cannot express my gratitude. I thank you friend." He spoke solemnly, tracing the raven with a thumb.
,,You are a well-traveled man, I might add."

--------------------
Fabulous hairneedle attack! I'm gonna be bald before I hit twenty.
+Quote Post
minque
post Oct 1 2007, 09:06 PM
Post #124

Wise Woman
Group Icon

QUOTE(Dantrag @ Oct 1 2007, 06:29 AM) *

Ahn

Ahn realized that Lexie was now trying to stay with him, and decided to crush the idea before it got too big.

"I'm going to be blunt," he said, "I'm leaving, and I don't want you to follow. No offense, but someone is obviously trying to eradicate the guild, and I'd like to separate myself from it completely. Now since you were in the guild, and obviously close to Sayn himself, that includes you."

Lexie

She raised an eyebrow, he was straight forward, ...she liked that...a lot! She did understand his point, except why it was so important for him to separate himself from her! She had the same desire, to get away as far as possible, and she thought it would be a good idea to be two....easier to get away, better defense...

But of course! She was a woman, an attractive species and that might be the problem. Ahn probably thought she could not be trusted.....

How wrong you are! I just hope you´ll realise ..some day..that you ..you need me

"Ok, Ahn, I got the message, and I´m not stupid enough to force myself upon you against your will. But I´m telling you this....I´m not the one who´ll stab you in the back, in fact I´ll probably save your butt, sooner than you know"

Lexie tore the leather strap which was hanging around her neck and stretched out her hand towards Ahn....

"Take this, and keep it with you, it´s more potent than it looks, I promise"

The small amulet glistened in her hand, a small stone, watery blue in a golden mounting...it´s light was a bit eerie, magic almost. The amulet was warm.....

"It origins from another world, Ahn, and it got me this far....now you have better use for it, so take it, damn it"

Lexie turned around....she hated good-byes....

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Oct 3 2007, 05:03 AM
Post #125

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(minque @ Oct 1 2007, 04:06 PM) *

Lexie

She raised an eyebrow, he was straight forward, ...she liked that...a lot! She did understand his point, except why it was so important for him to separate himself from her! She had the same desire, to get away as far as possible, and she thought it would be a good idea to be two....easier to get away, better defense...

But of course! She was a woman, an attractive species and that might be the problem. Ahn probably thought she could not be trusted.....

How wrong you are! I just hope you´ll realise ..some day..that you ..you need me

"Ok, Ahn, I got the message, and I´m not stupid enough to force myself upon you against your will. But I´m telling you this....I´m not the one who´ll stab you in the back, in fact I´ll probably save your butt, sooner than you know"

Lexie tore the leather strap which was hanging around her neck and stretched out her hand towards Ahn....

"Take this, and keep it with you, it´s more potent than it looks, I promise"

The small amulet glistened in her hand, a small stone, watery blue in a golden mounting...it´s light was a bit eerie, magic almost. The amulet was warm.....

"It origins from another world, Ahn, and it got me this far....now you have better use for it, so take it, damn it"

Lexie turned around....she hated good-byes....

Ahn

Ahn took the amulet and stuffed it into his jacket pocket. He started to walk off without a word, but that seemed a little too cold.

"Maybe I'll see you again when this all blows over," he said before walking off towards the city of Mournhold.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Agent Griff
post Oct 3 2007, 08:15 PM
Post #126

Knower
Group Icon

Trebonius

"Well, I also have a few ivory-engraved rings and necklaces around, courtesy of King Lhotun of Sentinel. But they are not as impressive as my armour and weapons. I hope you do not dislike the lack of an additional gauntlet. The problem is that I never really liked it when my spell hand was covered by metal, it didn't really mix well with spark spells you see. I have a pair of fine vambraces made from tanned leather lying around though, if that is to your liking." Trebonius said with a smile as he left the table once more.

He was soon back however, with two vambraces. Some people called vambraces the alternative to gauntlets, since they left the hand completely free of any encumbering armour, while protecting the forearm. These vambraces bore the symbol of a heraldric dragon etched into them, an obvious sign that they were from Daggerfall. The left one was rather worn, but the right one was in perfect shape, an obvious sign that Trebonius cast spells with his left hand while using his right hand to wield his axe.

"Now...let's get back to more important matters, namely your rather odd arrival to mainland Morrowind. You mentioned a battle. I suppose there were other survivors besides you, and I also have reason to believe that if the enemy is a determined one, he would try to seek you out and destroy you one by one. Am I right?" Trebonius asked, raising his eyebrows as if to show knowledge in matters which he didn't really understand. He didn't want to appear as unknowledgeable however.

--------------------
IPB Image

I approve of this mod.
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Oct 3 2007, 08:38 PM
Post #127

Master
Group Icon

Gro-Bolg Madrukh.

Madrukh nodded gravely.
,,That would be a reasonable assumption. As for other survivors, I don't know how many there are or where. And I doubt that anyone will hunt me, as long as I keep quiet. We Orsimer are not exactly known as fishmen. Honestly, I was convinced I would not survive my swim in that storm. Everyone will assume me dead. Still, discretion would be for the best." He replied.
,,So I would request permission to remain in your abode for the night. I need time to think on what to do."

--------------------
Fabulous hairneedle attack! I'm gonna be bald before I hit twenty.
+Quote Post
minque
post Oct 3 2007, 10:00 PM
Post #128

Wise Woman
Group Icon

QUOTE(Dantrag @ Oct 3 2007, 06:03 AM) *

Ahn

Ahn took the amulet and stuffed it into his jacket pocket. He started to walk off without a word, but that seemed a little too cold.

"Maybe I'll see you again when this all blows over," he said before walking off towards the city of Mournhold.

Lexie

"Yeah....maybe" she responded silently, wiping away a faint tear. Her sight was blurry as she watched him leave.

They always leave, that is the curse that lay upon me

Then she stretced out her arms, the spirit of the god she was named after filled her...She focussed and words came out of her mouth...

Fear not, I'll be watching over you, wherever you go I'll be with you, if you walk with an open mind

Now she could only hope Ahn would understand, that he would realise she was there for him with no obligations, just there to help if needed.

Lexie crouched beside a big tree and tried to finally get some well needed sleep

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Oct 12 2007, 03:59 AM
Post #129

Councilor
Group Icon

Ahn

Ahn's back was turned, so Lexie couldn't see him smiling in amusement.

I never was a fan of the Tribunal. he thought, walking on without a look back.

An open mind, remember? his traveling companion reminded him.

"Right," he answered aloud, stopping for a second to get his bearings to determine the fastest way to Mournhold and away from the whole of the Bronze Guild forever. That was his hope, at least.

--------------------
+Quote Post
minque
post Oct 12 2007, 04:13 PM
Post #130

Wise Woman
Group Icon

QUOTE(Dantrag @ Oct 12 2007, 04:59 AM) *

Ahn

Ahn's back was turned, so Lexie couldn't see him smiling in amusement.

I never was a fan of the Tribunal. he thought, walking on without a look back.

An open mind, remember? his traveling companion reminded him.

"Right," he answered aloud, stopping for a second to get his bearings to determine the fastest way to Mournhold and away from the whole of the Bronze Guild forever. That was his hope, at least.

Lexie

She heard him in her head!

Me neither, you moron, it´s not the point! She was sure he´d hear her

Lexie waited a while, there would be no sleep after all....Then she wrapped a scarf over her face, not showing anything but the eyes and started following Ahn....thoroughly keeping distance enough.

He doesn´t know his own best....but whatever..

--------------------

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
GunsnArmor
post Apr 29 2008, 07:36 PM
Post #131

Agent

(OCC: I'm sorry for ditching the roleplay. I don't know what got into me those years ago. I guess I was still too irresponsible to own a roleplay. I know this is dead, but I'm just letting you know.)

This post has been edited by GunsnArmor: Apr 29 2008, 08:10 PM

--------------------
I'm bored again.
+Quote Post
Ranana_kawn
post Jun 15 2009, 03:38 AM
Post #132

Unregistered

I played with a guy, around 55 years old, I think, he only had like 5 clubs and still shot in the high 90s. He had a big titleist cart bag which he pulled on a trolley....
+Quote Post
Colonel Mustard
post Jun 15 2009, 09:11 PM
Post #133

Master
Group Icon

Ranana, this RP's dead. Has been for more than two years, by the look of things. Try not to commit acts of thread necromancy in the future, please.

And, seeing as it is gone, the mods might as well lock this so that it sinks back to the bottom, where it belongs.
+Quote Post
minque
post Jun 15 2009, 09:54 PM
Post #134

Wise Woman
Group Icon

Your wish is my command!

Locked!

--------------------

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post

7 Pages V « < 5 6 7
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 02:24 AM