Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

11 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> To Heir is Human II- Playground XII, the one after the eleventh...
The Metal Mallet
post Jun 29 2007, 07:40 PM
Post #21

Master
Group Icon

Flogir

Flogir mused over the situation as he peered down at the exposed sewers.

"That is a concern... Then again, for the most part, the Imperial City is all but abandoned. There's plenty of useless crap we can shove into those entrances. Plus, all you'd really need is enough people to fill the mouth of the entrance and those people could hold it for awile. Only so many enemies can fit through an enclosed spot like that. I'll make sure to bring it up to the Commander though."

Amrita

Amrita followed her brother to the Waterfront, sticking to the shadows to maintain her stealth. After a few moments, she watched him knock on a particular door and waited for an answer. Taking a few moments to place herself within the shadow of the building, she prepared to speak with her sibling.

"I don't think anyone's home," she said evenly followed by stepping out of the shadows to reveal herself to Rann. "Greetings," she said with a odd smile.

This post has been edited by The Metal Mallet: Jun 29 2007, 09:16 PM

--------------------
I am currently a Writer in The Order of Schola.
Official Fan Fiction Forum "Commentasaurus"

"This body, holding me makes me feel eternal. All this pain is an illusion" - Parabola (Tool)
"This here ain't called boasting, it's called truthin' " - Mango Kid (Danko Jones)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Jun 30 2007, 12:45 AM
Post #22

Councilor
Group Icon

Rann

Rann turned quickly around, obviously taken by surprise at this new girl;s appearance.

"And who the hell are you?" Rann asked in his typical polite fashion.

--------------------
"Its when murder is justice that martyrs are made"
+Quote Post
The Metal Mallet
post Jun 30 2007, 05:19 PM
Post #23

Master
Group Icon

Amrita

Amrita took to a modest pose. "Let's just say I'm Altair's "behind the scenes gal". I keep an eye on things and make sure nothing goes wrong," she paused, " I'm also your sister." She batted her eyes purposefully to display the violet flecks within her reddened eyes.

"We make an interesting trio do we not?" she said in an amused tone.

--------------------

"This body, holding me makes me feel eternal. All this pain is an illusion" - Parabola (Tool)
"This here ain't called boasting, it's called truthin' " - Mango Kid (Danko Jones)
+Quote Post
minque
post Jun 30 2007, 06:20 PM
Post #24

Wise Woman
Group Icon

QUOTE(Lord Revan @ Jun 27 2007, 09:02 AM) *

OCC: had to rush, won't post until I get back......

Issac

"Yes, that is true," He replied. Issac noticed Satyana's unease at the moment, and he took the opportunity when Rann excused himself.

"We've all had a long journey here; perhaps it would be a good idea to have some much needed respite before we continue." He said politely.

Satyana

"Yes..letīs get out of here!" Satyana was eager to leave, she had noticed Rann wander off, and she wanted to see where he was heading, not feeling all that comfortable with Brianna. She didnīt know why but she felt guilty....of something....

Brianna

Well that didnīt go too well! My children despise me! I donīt know why, I can certainly not be blamed for the fact that they were taken from me!

She noticed Rahvin and a strange woman sitting at a table nearby, and decided to ask if she could join them. At least Rahvin was kind to her....

" Hallo there, may I join you, or are you discussing private matters?" Brianna asked politely as she approached Aerona and Rahvin

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aifïŋ―iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Jul 1 2007, 03:49 AM
Post #25

Councilor
Group Icon

Rann

Amrita's words couldn't have been false. The similarities to Brianna were too strong to deny it. Just like with him and Satyana, their kinship was hard to notice unless you knew what you were looking for.

"So, you're the one that was stolen, huh?" he stated more than asked. Then, suddenly realizing how bad an introduction this was, he kept talking, "I guess now that we know we're kin we should probably figure out names."

Though I'm guessing she already knows mine.

"Rann," he said, extending his hand.

Rahvin

Rahvin looked up at Brianna as she approached the table. He pulled out a chair for her to sit in.

"Nothing too private," he answered, turning his attention to Brianna, "So how'd it go?"

--------------------
+Quote Post
The Metal Mallet
post Jul 1 2007, 07:48 AM
Post #26

Master
Group Icon

Amrita

Amrita smiled ruefully. "I guess it was a bit rude of me to not introduce myself, Rann," she claimed as she took the extended hand. Her grip was firm.

"I'm Amrita. A faithful member of Altair's entourage." Her tone was that of friendship but the entire time she was discreetly sizing up the Dunmer, looking for potential weaknesses should the need arrive to exploit. Even if he was kin, there was always the possibility that he could pose a threat to her lifestyle. And Amrita really liked that lifestyle.

"So how did life go for you since you were one of the lucky ones and didn't get stolen?" she decided to ask to keep conversation going. She figured the discussion wouldn't last much longer though because she wanted to talk to Rann privately, if someone else were to come she would vanish before the two came into view. Her instincts would notify her on whether someone was approaching or not.

--------------------

+Quote Post
minque
post Jul 1 2007, 12:25 PM
Post #27

Wise Woman
Group Icon

Brianna

Brianna sat down and sighed;

"Not too good Iīm afraid" she answered silently, "Rann just went away, but at least he tried to be polite, I guess he probably didnīt resent me too much, but I donīt know....Satyana on the other hand looked at me if I was some kind of weirdo, she did not want to speak with me at all....I..I think she accuses me for giving her up deliberately"

She looked sternly at Rahvin....

"I donīt know what to do anymore, I feel so bad..."

She didnīt break down, but her sadness was obvious

I should have stayed with Telina, I shouldnīt have even tried to contact my children....nothing good will come out of this....

Satyana

She caught a glimpse of Rann....talking to someone..a woman....her curiosity was awakened, she approached them, silent and careful

"Hallo" her smile was friendly, " Iīm Satyana, Rannīs sister"

She stretched out her hand towards the strange woman....

Gah...she feels familiar....yet I get this uneasy feeling...but...nevermind...

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aifïŋ―iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
The Metal Mallet
post Jul 1 2007, 08:02 PM
Post #28

Master
Group Icon

Amrita

Amrita sensed that someone was approaching, but curiousity got the better of herself so she decided to see who it could be. Not surprizingly, the person approaching was Satyana.

She took the extended hand and returned the friendly smile. "I'm Amrita. I'm also Rann's sister so I guess that makes us sisters. It's so nice to finally meet you!"

She embraced Satyana after that, holding the Nord tightly.

"I guess you came to take Rann off somewhere?" she asked after releasing her sister.

--------------------

+Quote Post
minque
post Jul 1 2007, 08:12 PM
Post #29

Wise Woman
Group Icon

Satyana

She gasped but rapidly composed herself....

Amrita! The lost sister, the stolen sister....amazing!!!!

Satyana returned the embrace, which gave her just about time to straighten up her features and so she smiled heartily at her sister..

"Itīs...itīs nice to meet you too!" she said, "Iīm not taking Rannie anywhere..in fact you donīt "take" him if he doesnīt want to" She gave up a somewhat nervous laugh

"So...at last we all meet....." She stopped, not knowing what o say. Her heart beat ferociously....

Why does she scare me so? Whatīs wrong here?

--------------------

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
The Metal Mallet
post Jul 1 2007, 09:19 PM
Post #30

Master
Group Icon

Amrita

"So it seems..." Amrita said, not quite sure how to continue. It seemed that Satyana was nervous, but was it simply because she was meeting her long lost sister, or could it possibly be because she suspected something of her. Amrita didn't know.

A strange mix of feelings had Amrita in a state that she never really felt before. Sure it was interesting to finally meet and interact with her siblings but she didn't truly know if she felt any sort of bond for them. She could pass it off as if she did, she was trained well to put on a realistic and convincing act if she needed to. She also thought that should the need arrive, she would even dispose of her siblings, but for some reason, deep down, she felt a foreign feeling. She couldn't describe it, but it was there. Perhaps it was doubt.

Pushing the odd feeling aside, she smiled at both her siblings. "I'm sorry to cut off our reunion so short, but I must be off. I'm helping out with the war effort here and so I have some things to do," she said as she began to head off from the two. She waved. "I'm sure we're likely to run into each other again. I don't think anyone is leaving the city until we deal with the invaders."

With that she was gone.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Jul 2 2007, 04:59 AM
Post #31

Councilor
Group Icon

Rann

"I want a brother," he said jokingly to Satyana, "Too many women in the family."

Since they were still standing in front of Sel's house, Rann thought he'd try once more.

"If he doesn't answer now, I guess he's evacuated," he said as he knocked loudly on the door one last time. In a short moment a dunmer in his mid-forties opened the door with his eyes half-shut, his hair disheveled, and no shirt. It was obvious that he had been rudely awakened.

"What do you want, Rann?" the mer asked.

Rann smiled, "Satyana, this is Sel. Sel, Satyana."

--------------------
+Quote Post
minque
post Jul 2 2007, 09:24 PM
Post #32

Wise Woman
Group Icon

Satyana

Satyana smiled, giving Rann a friendly push

"I bet you do!, but itīs a womenīs world our so called family"

Her eyes widened as she looked at Sel, she wasnīt aware of the effect the Dunmer had on her....so this was Sel....The Sel....

"G..good morning" she said shyly, "Iīm sorry if we woke you up.....I...Iīm Satyana, Rannīs sister, itīs nice to meet you...you are a living legend.." she stopped talking, bowed her head to hide the fact she was blushing like a schoolgirl

Why???? Why does he have that effect on me? He...he could be my father..and yet....that magnetism..itīs almost unbearable

--------------------

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Jul 3 2007, 04:33 AM
Post #33

Councilor
Group Icon

Sel

That girl looks a lot like Serene...it would explain the eyes...

"Nice to meet you, girl, now stop bowing and come inside. I don't want my neighbors figuring out that my name isn't actually a coincidence," he said, opening the door wide to invite them in.

"I don't have much in the way of food to offer, since Celia and Triel evacuated and can't cook for me, but I do have drinks."

He set three bottles of flin on the table and motioned for the two visitors to sit, "So what brings you two to the city at the worst possible time?"

Rann

Rann sat down and had a sip of flin before answering, "We were investigating what's behind that army out there. Some Akaviri creature called a moldaire, or something. Not pretty."

"Anyway, why are you still here, when your family's evacuated?"

Sel

Sel shrugged, "I thought at first that I'd try to help, but after seeing the leader of this new army, I don't want to be under his command. I'll be damned before I'll have a drunk putting me in life or death situations. So I guess I'll find my own place easy enough."

"So, Satyana," he said, realizing that she was a bit left out of the conversation, "Are you related to Serene, by any chance?"

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lord Revan
post Jul 3 2007, 10:29 AM
Post #34

Master
Group Icon

Ian

With his vampire instincts as his guide, Ian moved silently from rooftop to rooftop, gradually making his way to the Waterfront. What had his attention was unclear even to him, but he could almost smell someone (or something) at work.

Leaving the large city buildings behind, he continued down the walkway until finding the shacks where the beggers or shyadowy figures of the Imperial City resided..... or used to. Ian could smell Rann, Satyana, Issac, and two unfamiliar scents.

Hoisting himself up on top of a shack, he took in the gathering studying those familiar and unfamiliar with partially reddened eyes.

Issac

Standing just shy of the obvious reunion between family and friends, Issac said nothing. Simply listening to the introductions, feeling somewhat out of place in this event.

Karn

Leaving the soldiers, Karn located the Tiber Septim in Talos Plaza. A moment of hesitation gripped him..... before he remembered that he had every right to be here as an ally rather than murderer.

Entering casually, he let himself sit in the empty seat beside Aerona. "So, does this place have any flin?" He asked, not knowing who any of these people were."

OCC: Man, this could get awkward if anyone (Flint or Flogir) were to reveal Karn. "How do you know him?" "Oh, he kidnapped and poisoned Satyana, threatened our lives on a few of occassions, and also ruined the party the Countess of Chorrol had before all this started......" laugh.gif devilsmile.gif

This post has been edited by Lord Revan: Jul 3 2007, 10:42 AM
+Quote Post
minque
post Jul 3 2007, 08:10 PM
Post #35

Wise Woman
Group Icon

Satyana

She looked at Sel, smiling...

Yeah, of course the resemblance to Serene is obvious, and since those two knew each other.....hah!

"Yes, Serene is my....our grandmother" She said when entering the premises...looking around she noticed that no touch of a womanīs hand had been here for quite some time....

"Ehhh, Mr Sel, ....I...I could make you a decent meal, if you wish, and I could....sort of fix things...." she blushed again....

Gah..what am I saying? Intruding like this, Sel must think Iīm some sort of moron, but ..Iīd really like to take care of him...for the time being, sort of repaying his hospitality.....Ahhhrrggghh who am I fooling? Iīm just figuring out a way of staying with him......Oh but Issac? I almost forgot him!

Satyana didnīt know what to say..so she sank down on a chair and took a sip from one of the bottles..feeling kinda awkward

OOC: No she hasnīt forgot Issac...really, but Sel had this very strong effect on Satyana.....

--------------------

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Jul 3 2007, 10:43 PM
Post #36

Master
Group Icon

Flint Ironwood.

Flint pushed himself away from the wall.
,,I'm going to 'borrow' a bow and a big pile of arrows, emphasis on the big. My daedric combo wreaks havoc, but I want to keep as much of my magicka in reserve for unscheduled jumps as possible." He said and walked down the stairs.
,,I hope this will be the end of things. Man, I need a vacation." He muttered to himself and shook his head.

OOC: Yeah, that could get awkward. And I don't remember, but has Satyana been cured?

--------------------
Fabulous hairneedle attack! I'm gonna be bald before I hit twenty.
+Quote Post
The Metal Mallet
post Jul 3 2007, 10:44 PM
Post #37

Master
Group Icon

Amrita

Amrita only travelled far enough to escape the view of her siblings before merging with the shadows once again. She roughly retraced her footsteps back to the house Rann was trying to enter. To her moderate surprize, she saw a Dunmer come out of the building and usher them in.

She crept close up to the building and began to eavesdrop on their conversation, searching for any possible information that could prove useful.

Flogir

Flogir muttered an agreement to Flint as he bid him farewell. Now that he fully inspected the walls and was satisfied with their current state, he figured that going back to the Tiber Septim was the best thing he could do.

OOC: Prepare for possible awkwardness!

This post has been edited by The Metal Mallet: Jul 3 2007, 10:46 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Lord Revan
post Jul 4 2007, 05:43 AM
Post #38

Master
Group Icon

Ian, spying

From his vantage point, he watched as an Altmer lass approached the shed that Rann and the others had entered. Ian studied the girl curiously, she moved with an edge of someone trained to kill and remain unseen.

Turning slightly, the vampire vanished, causing the wood to creak with his sudden passing. Ian slowed to a halt on the white beach nearby, waiting.

Issac

While Rann and Satyana entered the shack, Issac remained where he was. It took a few moments to realize that no one had even noticed his presense. He had picked up on Satyana's attraction to Sel, which only made being unnoticed worse.

And I was only standing a little farther away... Issac thought bitterly; instead of entering the hovel, the Altmer turned on his heel and left. He was so put off that he missed the female easdropping on the conversation inside.

OCC: Amrita can stay in her easdroppin' position, follow Ian, or follow Issac. Any three is fine; I really doubt I can post tommorow or the day after before I get back. Issac can still be a little bitter about Satyana trying to be with Sel, right?

This post has been edited by Lord Revan: Jul 4 2007, 09:47 AM
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Jul 5 2007, 06:07 AM
Post #39

Councilor
Group Icon

Rann

"Satyana, I'm sure he doesn't want you acting like his wife," he said, emphasizing the word wife to tell her that he was married.

He leaned in to whisper in Satyana's ear, "You left Issac outside."

I take her to meet my mentor, and she acts like a lovestruck schoolgirl. I really do need a brother.

Sel

"So you're both realated to Serene...it explains the eyes..." he said, mostly to himself. It was hard to tell if he was ignoring the underlying situation, or if he was truly oblivious of it.

--------------------
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Jul 8 2007, 11:52 AM
Post #40

Master
Group Icon

Flint Ironwood.

After a short search, Flint had found the old Legion barracks. Now he was standing on the trainingfield, turning the wooden targets into pincushions.
,,A bit higher and more to the left....bingo."

--------------------
Fabulous hairneedle attack! I'm gonna be bald before I hit twenty.
+Quote Post

11 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 07:17 AM