9 Pages V « < 7 8 9  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> To Heir is Human III Planning 1
Olen
post Sep 20 2008, 10:40 PM
Post #161

Mouth
Group Icon

Dantrag/ Jack - It might be best if we have some idea of what will happen with Sorian, Indor and Rann (and the guards). I can't really post without repeating whats already been said without making having the guards do something.

What's the plan?

--------------------
Look behind you and see an ever decreasing number of ghosts. Currently about 15.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Florodine of Hlaalu
post Sep 20 2008, 11:20 PM
Post #162

Knower
Group Icon

alright, here I am back again. I always feel like such a jerk when I stop coming on. In this case it was end of the year stuff and then during the summer I don't have a computer since I'm a councilor at a camp.

Again, I feel awful about leaving. It seems like this RP has gone really really slow though, so I suppose I haven't missed an incredible amount.

Where should I jump back in?
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Sep 23 2008, 09:32 PM
Post #163

Master
Group Icon

Ah, sorry everyone. I'll try to be more active from now on.

Regarding Sorian, it really depends on whether or not the guards will accept his offer. I'm not sure myself on if they would do that actually. Anyway, if they accept, Sorian basically becomes the Legion's unknowing lackey/messenger. In some situations, he might be better than an official messenger, simply because he isn't known to be involved with the legion and because his code of honour means he won't read the letters he carries. (That, and he's practically illiterate.)

While I'm on the subject of guards, the following is regarding Antus. I've thought about it a bit more and realized that there is no reason for Flint to make contact with the lad. There are plenty of unknown faces among the Bruma guards, so he won't notice yet another one. Instead, perhaps Antus' commander could assign Antus to Flint? All in the name of getting experience or something like that.

--------------------
Fabulous hairneedle attack! I'm gonna be bald before I hit twenty.
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Sep 24 2008, 09:28 AM
Post #164

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(Olen @ Sep 20 2008, 05:40 PM) *

Dantrag/ Jack - It might be best if we have some idea of what will happen with Sorian, Indor and Rann (and the guards). I can't really post without repeating whats already been said without making having the guards do something.

What's the plan?

QUOTE(jack cloudy @ Sep 23 2008, 04:32 PM) *

Ah, sorry everyone. I'll try to be more active from now on.

Regarding Sorian, it really depends on whether or not the guards will accept his offer. I'm not sure myself on if they would do that actually. Anyway, if they accept, Sorian basically becomes the Legion's unknowing lackey/messenger. In some situations, he might be better than an official messenger, simply because he isn't known to be involved with the legion and because his code of honour means he won't read the letters he carries. (That, and he's practically illiterate.)

1. the guards could accept sorian's offer. he could end up working with antus somehow if he delivers a message to bruma. he could eventually become a secret messenger for Flint since some of the legion messengers might be spies.

2. rann and indor could pass by with little more than a glance if you'd like, or you could have sorian hang with them if you wanted.

While I'm on the subject of guards, the following is regarding Antus. I've thought about it a bit more and realized that there is no reason for Flint to make contact with the lad. There are plenty of unknown faces among the Bruma guards, so he won't notice yet another one. Instead, perhaps Antus' commander could assign Antus to Flint? All in the name of getting experience or something like that.

here's my idea:

Odrik is trying to stop the sabotages, so he starts assigning guards to each construction project. Antus gets assigned to one, and maybe witnesses a sabotage and reports it, or gets harmed by the sabotage somehow. Then he could meet flint/odrik and go from there.

QUOTE(Florodine of Hlaalu @ Sep 20 2008, 06:20 PM) *

alright, here I am back again. I always feel like such a jerk when I stop coming on. In this case it was end of the year stuff and then during the summer I don't have a computer since I'm a councilor at a camp.

Again, I feel awful about leaving. It seems like this RP has gone really really slow though, so I suppose I haven't missed an incredible amount.

Where should I jump back in?

you haven't missed much. dalrus is still in the imperial city. i had rann leave, but he sent her a letter saying he was going to chorrol. everyone seems to be going there right now, anyway so that's an easy way to get back in, i suppose.

--------------------
"Its when murder is justice that martyrs are made"
+Quote Post
Florodine of Hlaalu
post Sep 26 2008, 02:45 AM
Post #165

Knower
Group Icon

alright, I'll see how I can fit back into it easily.
+Quote Post
minque
post Sep 26 2008, 10:36 PM
Post #166

Wise Woman
Group Icon

QUOTE(Florodine of Hlaalu @ Sep 26 2008, 03:45 AM) *

alright, I'll see how I can fit back into it easily.

Lucky you! I can't see how I can fit in at all by now..... sad.gif

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Florodine of Hlaalu
post Sep 27 2008, 05:21 AM
Post #167

Knower
Group Icon

Well I read everything and apparently it has only been 2 days that have passed in this RP so it should be very easy for both of us to get into it. I think people just need to post more. I usually checked every day but then I would forget once it never picked up and I eventually would remember a few months later. I think this RP has a ton of potential.
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Sep 27 2008, 09:03 AM
Post #168

Councilor
Group Icon

yeah, I want to get things going again.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Olen
post Sep 28 2008, 03:27 PM
Post #169

Mouth
Group Icon

Are Indor and Rann going to approach Sorian? I don't really mind either way so it depends on what plans anyone else has.

--------------------
Look behind you and see an ever decreasing number of ghosts. Currently about 15.
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Sep 28 2008, 05:57 PM
Post #170

Councilor
Group Icon

yeah, that's what i was waiting on.

--------------------
+Quote Post
minque
post Oct 17 2008, 11:03 PM
Post #171

Wise Woman
Group Icon

Ok so I guess i'll just have to try another approach...I'm thinking of entering a new charachter....one that will fit in more with the others

Anyway I'm thinking about it

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Nov 3 2008, 10:18 PM
Post #172

Councilor
Group Icon

does anyone want to keep going, or are we done?

--------------------
+Quote Post
minque
post Nov 3 2008, 11:37 PM
Post #173

Wise Woman
Group Icon

why it would be a shame to just quit..so I'm in for a continuation...

--------------------

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Olen
post Nov 5 2008, 04:06 PM
Post #174

Mouth
Group Icon

I'm on for continuing but I think if its going to work it needs a definate direction of whats going to happen and where so people can get back in and work towards something, at least in the short term.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Florodine of Hlaalu
post Nov 8 2008, 03:31 PM
Post #175

Knower
Group Icon

I think the problem is, there isn't as many different plots going on, I mean we need a central one definitely, otherwise we will have another WoH. We also need to maybe email people and ask if they still want to do this.
+Quote Post
minque
post Nov 8 2008, 06:06 PM
Post #176

Wise Woman
Group Icon

QUOTE(Florodine of Hlaalu @ Nov 8 2008, 03:31 PM) *

I think the problem is, there isn't as many different plots going on, I mean we need a central one definitely, otherwise we will have another WoH. We also need to maybe email people and ask if they still want to do this.

You're so right! I'll see if I can send some emails tonight then! And a main plot is essential, I kinda think maybe Danny could give it a try, he's very experienced in making plots! wink.gif His ideas have always been good

--------------------

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Salene Llaren
post Nov 18 2008, 12:00 AM
Post #177

Associate

Is it okay if I join in on this game? Also, just some input:

A central plot is definitely a good idea to start with!
+Quote Post

9 Pages V « < 7 8 9
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:03 AM