Closed TopicStart new topic
> To Heir is Human III, Playground 1
jack cloudy
post Apr 28 2008, 10:05 PM
Post #21

Master
Group Icon

Sorian, Chorrol.

From where he had his encounter with the bandits, it was less than half an hour walk to the Chorrol. Sorian felt relief when he rounded a bend in the road and the walls of the city came into view.
"Ah, good old civilization." He muttered. Before continuing any further, he wrapped a white handkerchief around the blade of his Shamshir, a sign of peace.

At the gates, he was stopped by the guards. Both Legionnaires looked at the Redguard's sword for a moment.
"You will have to turn that thing in during your stay in the city." One of them said.
"Sorry, but I have to refuse." Sorian replied politely. The Legionnaire, a middleaged Imperial, shook his head resolutely.
"Listen. All privately owned weapons, no matter what type and who holds them, are to be given to the guards for safekeeping. It is a simple measure that has reduced bar brawl lethality by 70 percent. Unless you can show me a permit, I'm not going to take no for an answer." The man explained and reached out for the Shamshir.

Sorian stepped back and put a hand on the hilt.
"I said I have to refuse. This sword is more than just a weapon. It represenst the traditions of my people, their history, their triumphs and their losses. This weapon is the soul of my ancestors." He said. The Legionnaire was losing his patience.
"Spare me the spiritual nonsense and just hand over that sword already!" He spat.
"I SAID THAT I HAVE TO REFUSE!!!"

Sorian looked frantically from one Legionnaire to the other.
"Oh, now I've done it. They've drawn their weapons. I don't get it. Why are they so uptight about this? No one asked for my sword in Hammerfell." He thought. With a sigh of frustration, he drew his Shamshir.
"I guess Cyrodiil is just a backwards province."
"Please, sheathe your blades, sir guards. I harbor no ill will towards you but if needed, I will defend myself."

OOC: He's going to get owned. The moron.

Vasha, Cyrodiil.

Vasha felt a slight shiver run down her spine as she materialized. Out of habit, she peered left and right, but it seemed as if no one had noticed her arrival. She jumped down from the ledge to the street, ten metres below her. She moved swiftly to the end of the alley, while absentmindedly smoothing the fabric of her simple pilgrim's robe. The sooner she managed to mingle with the masses, the better. She could not afford to draw any attention, not in the enemy's lair.

She cast a glance at the White Tower and scowled.
"I approve of the reconstruction efforts, but they should have let that relic rest. It's wrecked state would have served as a good reminder never to trust those you don't truly know." She thought.

As she neared the end of the alley, she could feel the vibrations of countless feet flow through the cobblestones. She soon emerged at a bustling street and dove into the crowd. She glanced at both sides of the street. One side was held by a group of Legionnaires, the other by an equal number of Home Guard. Both seemed to keep an eye on each other rather than the citizens. Vasha resisted the urge to sigh.
"The war has never ended, only the players and means of engagement have changed." She said to herself.
"After I've finished my bussiness, I'll inquire towards the latest activities of Agrippa."

This post has been edited by jack cloudy: Apr 28 2008, 10:15 PM

--------------------
Fabulous hairneedle attack! I'm gonna be bald before I hit twenty.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Florodine of Hlaalu
post Apr 29 2008, 03:08 AM
Post #22

Knower
Group Icon

QUOTE(Dantrag @ Apr 28 2008, 03:26 AM) *

Rann

Before he even realized what was happening, Rann found himself in a tight embrace with Dalrus. Once the initial surprise wore off, though, a smile appeared on his face. It was good to be home.

"I'll be damned," he said, after some space appeared between them, "It's been a long time."

Before anything else could be said, Altair interjected by clearing his throat loudly to remind them of his presence.

"Just to warn you two, this may not be the best place for a reunion; there's a Council meeting here in ten minutes."

Rann heard Altair, but his eyes never once looked away from Dalrus, "After you," he said, gesturing towards the door.

Dalrus, Council Chambers

Dalrus smiled at Rann, the two of them seemed to be entranced with one another, she couldn't believe he was back, it certainly was very nice of Altair to tell her. She winked at Altair and walked out the door Rann was holding.

"Don't worry Altair, I'll be back before the council meeting," she said from the other room. She turned to look at Rann. Looks as good as ever, though so do I she thought to herself playfully. While she had been slightly put out when Rann had to leave, she had been so busy at the time she had not had time to be angry with him. She, Altair and Voltar started the council, and she had to redo the entire Arcane University, improving it. She had united all the masters of each school of magic and they had in turn made the Arcane University the mysterious place it should have been before. It was no longer the beaurocrat-run government establishment of before, the new University was a place of deep thought. This had taken such work that she thought Rann returned at the perfect time.

"So, I hope you missed me as much as I missed you," she smiled happily to Rann.
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Apr 29 2008, 03:24 AM
Post #23

Councilor
Group Icon

Rann

Rann smiled back, "I did," he answered, walking outside with Dalrus, "Whenever I wasn't getting shouted at and chased down by strange Altmer or getting prodded by spells, I was usually wishing you were there."

--------------------
"Its when murder is justice that martyrs are made"
+Quote Post
The Metal Mallet
post Apr 29 2008, 07:37 AM
Post #24

Master
Group Icon

Voltar

Voltar stepped into the Council Chambers moments after Rann and Dalrus walked out. He glanced at Veric and smiled that small smile he always did when amused.

"It appears that your 'project' has returned. Care to fill me in?" Voltar ventured, his curiosity piqued.

--------------------
I am currently a Writer in The Order of Schola.
Official Fan Fiction Forum "Commentasaurus"

"This body, holding me makes me feel eternal. All this pain is an illusion" - Parabola (Tool)
"This here ain't called boasting, it's called truthin' " - Mango Kid (Danko Jones)
+Quote Post
Agent Griff
post Apr 29 2008, 08:33 AM
Post #25

Knower
Group Icon

Dan, near Chorrol

Dan lazily made his way towards the seat of County Chorrol, striding along the dirt tracks that led from his small homestead to the road leading to Chorrol. The road wasn't as well travelled these days as it was before the war with the Serpent-Men, but it suited Dan just fine. As far as he was concerned, there were far less merchants to crowd the roads and almost no bandits to prowl them in search for prey.

The shadows of war, however, always drew their own portion of phantoms. From broken men who had deserted from the armies fighting to outlaws that preyed on any abandoned hovels and cottages, looting whatever the owners had left in their haste to escape the ferocious onslaught of the Silhouette and his minions. Because of these dangers, and others which were far more insidious, Dan still carried his old sword, Balmung. He had left his mail hauberk at his home, though, piled neatly in a corner of his house. Despite its age, it had served Dan quite well during the trials of the war.

As Dan neared the gates of the city, he was surprised to see a heated argument between a lone Redguard and several guardsmen. The Redguard was alone yet he still held his blade high, ready to meet the guardsmen in combat. Judging by the odds, he was hopelessly outmatched, unless he was one of the Redguards who stayed true to their heritage, mastering the art of swordsmanship.

From the way he holds his blade, though, I doubt it. His stance shows uncertainty and a lack of confidence in himself. Perhaps raw skill and valour can make up for his poor stance. Still, best not to allow this to come to blood, either the Redguard's or that of the guardsmen, Dan thought as he hurried towards the gates.

OOC: Perhaps Dan can calm down the guardsmen and still let Sorian keep his sword?

--------------------
IPB Image

I approve of this mod.
+Quote Post
Fuzzy Knight
post Apr 29 2008, 01:53 PM
Post #26

Master
Group Icon

Savras
Chorrol

Having left his horse at the North County Stables, Savras headed for the southern gate but quickly came to a short halt as he noticed a lone Redguard and several guards outside the gate arguing about something, a serious argument that is, as he noticed the Redguard holding his blade at the ready. And not far behind, was an old Nord heading towards the men outside the gate.

Savras followed the steps of the Nord and walked up himself to the gate himself although he had no plans on helping out just yet.

OOC: Savras has better relations with Redguards, as he has trained with them for years and caring little about laws and regulations as explained, he'll most likely help out Sorian if anything happens but doubtfully kill the guards.
+Quote Post
minque
post Apr 29 2008, 07:14 PM
Post #27

Wise Woman
Group Icon

QUOTE(Lord Revan @ Apr 28 2008, 02:32 AM) *

Issac

He nearly coughed a mouthful of tea. Issac swallowed finally and set the mug down carefully. Did she just say....?

"A... A father? Are you certain, Satyana?" She didn't have to say yes, suddenly he could tell.

Issac hadn't had firm expectations of how he'd take news like this. The altmer laid back in his seat and mulled this over in his head.

He realized that Satyana was unsure of his reaction. Issac let out a breath. "This is a surprise...." Great, that was stupid.

"Satyana, this is fantastic!" He remembered talking about having a child during the war. Issac got out of his chair and knelt beside his wife.

He took her hand in his and smiled comfortingly. "Ian's going to want to hear about this."
If he knew anything in the world, he knew Ian would want to be here.

Satyana

"Are you really happy about it, Issac?" Satyana was still a bit unsure, she knew this wasn't the best of times to put an innocent child on earth, but still, they did it together and some things just are bound to happen.

"We'll have to tell Ian, as soon as possible...but I'd like my mother to know....and Rahvin! He'd be happy about it....I think" she added with some uncertainty in her voice.

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Apr 29 2008, 07:53 PM
Post #28

Master
Group Icon

OOC: I'm just going to do Sorian and let you guys respond in any way you like. biggrin.gif

Sorian, Chorrol gates.

"I will only say this one last time. Surrender your weapon, or we will take it from you by force." The Legionnaire said slowly. His colleague nodded.
"Please understand. It is a symbol. I have no intention of using it against anyone." Sorian pleaded.

The Legionnaire smirked.
"I hope it is a symbol worth dying for. Self-righteous punk!" He shouted and charged, his companion following close behind.
"Now you're trying to kill me?!" Sorian gasped as he sidestepped the first legionnaire. The second one however had anticipated this move and sidestepped as well while swinging his broadsword.

"Please stop!" Sorian yelled as he blocked the blow. The handkerchief he'd wrapped around his Shamshir was unceremoniously cut in two by the colliding blades. In a daze, Sorian's eyes followed the shredded kerchief.
"I meant no harm." He thought. His eyes snapped back to the Legionnaire. He broke off contact and jumped back.
"If you continue to fight me, I will have to..." Sorian was cut off by a fist that collided with the back of his head. He fell forward, relinquishing his hold on his sword.

"Idiot, there are two of us!" The first Legionnaire growled.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Agent Griff
post Apr 29 2008, 08:02 PM
Post #29

Knower
Group Icon

Dan, near Chorrol

Dan watched with slight annoyance as the guardsmen attacked the Redguard. He never really liked that about guards, they were so quick to draw conclusions...and blades in haste, without properly considering the situation. Gritting his teeth, Dan made wider strides and grasped the hilt of his broadsword, ready to intervene if need be.

"Stop it you fools! The Serpents have barely left and already you're killing each other!" Dan shouted telepathically as he started to run lightly. His telepathic boom was sure to get their attention.

Dan, however, had not caught sight of the other traveller who was in the same area, close to the gates.

This post has been edited by Agent Griff: Apr 29 2008, 08:03 PM

--------------------
IPB Image

I approve of this mod.
+Quote Post
Soulseeker3.0
post Apr 29 2008, 08:21 PM
Post #30

Master
Group Icon

OOC: Seeing as I'm bored *cough* in class *cough* *cough*, I'll jump in.

Amili, Chorrol

"And then, ya'll wont beleive this one, it was me against a whole slew of the bastards. They also had me cornered, but I managed to take the lot of 'em out. All I came out with was this lil scratch." Everyone, except for a lone fighter, leaned across the table in order to get a better view.

"Hahaha! Yes, you killed every last one of them, Hodrid, I'm sure." Amili turned away from the lot to grab her silver claymore from the rack and fasten it to her back. "Well kids, I have to go run a letter off towards the supplier in the Imperial City. I'm sure I'll have stories when I come back. You know how the roads are getting."

Amili shook her head and pushed open the door, leaving behind calls from her friends and welcoming the fresh breeze through her hair. She smirked when she saw a group of kids chasing each other with sticks as she passed by the Great Oak.

As she neared the gates, Amili had to push her way through a small, but growing, crowd of people. The sight on the other side was depressing. From what she could tell, two guards, whom she has had trouble with in the past, were attacking a traveler and another was jumping into the fray. "Bloody 'ell."

Not even bothering to unsheathe her sword, Amili ran into the pit and swung an armored fist at the head on an unsuspecting guard in an attempt to just get his attention.

This post has been edited by Soulseeker3.0: Apr 29 2008, 08:21 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

This was pretty unusual, because most children at his age wanted to become great warriors, known all through time as saviors of, well, anything - Toroabok
+Quote Post
Fuzzy Knight
post Apr 29 2008, 08:29 PM
Post #31

Master
Group Icon

Savras
Chorrol

Savras unsheathed his sword but kept it low, pointing towards the ground as he walked towards the guard who had just planted his fist in the back of the Redguard's head.

Just as the guard noticed Savras coming up behind him, Savras reached out towards the guard with his left hand and just as the palm touched the surface of the armor a small flick of light was released. Before the guard could even notice his equipment suddenly felt much heavier he was kicked in the back by Savras, sending him stumbling forward before falling to his knees by burden spell. As the guard was struggeling to even keep himself on his knees, Savras walked up to him, placed his foot on the guard's back and pushed him face down into the ground before he maneuvered his curved blade down against the guards neck.

OOC: Ok, Soul posted quicker - so let's just say I took the one remaining tongue.gif

This post has been edited by Fuzzy Knight: Apr 29 2008, 08:32 PM
+Quote Post
Florodine of Hlaalu
post Apr 29 2008, 09:07 PM
Post #32

Knower
Group Icon

QUOTE(Dantrag @ Apr 29 2008, 02:24 AM) *

Rann

Rann smiled back, "I did," he answered, walking outside with Dalrus, "Whenever I wasn't getting shouted at and chased down by strange Altmer or getting prodded by spells, I was usually wishing you were there."

Dalrus, Council Chambers

"Aww, you're so sweet," she said half heartedly. "Why did you go? I mean I know Altair and you have talked about it, but...we could have used your help, I could have too." she said, not angrily but she was no longer quite as playful. "I mean, if what you did was incredibly important, but..I just don't know why you left me...er I mean all of us," she looked up into his eyes. Some of her hair fell over her left eye but she did not push it back.

Agrippa, Legion Fort

"Lazy patrol Captains, I should have them all whipped for their insolence," muttered Agrippa as he took his seat in his office. The fact that he was General was certainly not hidden here. His official paper stating his position was framed on the wall above his seat. All his old armor pieces were on display in glass cases. The room was of oak with the white and gold curtains and the navy blue cloth of the provincial legions. On each side, outside of his door, stood two Imperial Guards, another piece of proof that his life was valued, for the white and gold clad Imperial guards were better trained than any others, save the Hands of Almalexia, though her existance was debateable to Cyrodiilians.

There was a knock on the door. "You may enter," he said haughtilly as he spun his chair to look out the window. Agrippa always felt it best to do this when visitors came, lest they thought his attention was fully on them. He looked out the window for at least a minute, though he was really just planning to turn around, and thinking of his words. "Oh, so very sorry, I had almost forgotten you were coming," he lied. He knew they were coming, and in fact had his armor polished, his desk polished, the floors swept and polished and the curtains dusted. He had a habit of doing this before any guest came that had any remote connection to someone important.

The courier was obviously confused as to why he had said enter and then claimed he was not expecting anyone, however, he let this pass and placed a report down on the desk. "Umm, a report from the General of Valenwood," he said uncertainly as Agrippa placed an ornate glass container full of Flin on the desk.

"Come now Garrius, sit, have a drink," said Agrippa in what he thought was a fatherly voice, though it came out as though Agrippa was dimwitted.

"Umm sir, I am just a courier, shouldn't I just leave?" he said hopefully.

"Now now, your father is a councilor correct?" he said with an heir of one who wants to sound as though it is insignificant.

"Well, yes, that's why you specifically asked for me to be the courier isn't it?" said Garrius

"Oh did I? I had almost forgotten," said Agrippa, mentally smacking himself because he did not want Garrius's father Lucius finding out he had planned this.

After an incredibly awkward 15 minutes in which Agrippa had attempted to non-chalantly compliment Garrius's father, but had worded it so that it sounded as if he wanted to execute him, Garrius put his foot down. "Sir I really must go, I just remembered, umm, we're under attack so I'll catch you later," he said after pushing away his third glass of Flin. It was a pathetic lie, but Garrius did not wait for Agrippa to reply and left in haste, scowling as he stubbed his besandled toes on the way out.

"Tell your father about our fun little get together, won't you," called Agrippa, completely ignoring the fact that Garrius had claimed they were under attack. Agrippa smiled to himself and waited for his next visitors...

OOC: Agrippa, though idiotic and cruel, is also kind of a funny character. Metal, did you want Flogir and him to meet, they can now if you want.

This post has been edited by Florodine of Hlaalu: Apr 29 2008, 09:09 PM
+Quote Post
Lord Revan
post Apr 29 2008, 09:48 PM
Post #33

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(minque @ Apr 29 2008, 01:14 PM) *

Satyana

"Are you really happy about it, Issac?" Satyana was still a bit unsure, she knew this wasn't the best of times to put an innocent child on earth, but still, they did it together and some things just are bound to happen.

"We'll have to tell Ian, as soon as possible...but I'd like my mother to know....and Rahvin! He'd be happy about it....I think" she added with some uncertainty in her voice.

Issac

He comforted her. "Satyana, we talked about raising a child together during the war. Now that it's coming true, we ought to make the most of this chance rather than wish things were different." Issac cupped Satyana's cheek and gently lifted her face so their eyes could meet.

His mind cleared and his comforting was much more sincere. He smiled, "Let's not doubt for a second what we've been blessed with. We weren't raised under the best of circumstances but look at us now, my love." Issac leaned forward and delicately kissed Satyana on the forehead.
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Apr 29 2008, 10:24 PM
Post #34

Master
Group Icon

Sorian, Chorrol.

"Ow." For a moment, Sorian saw a bright burst flash behind his eyelids. When he came to, he was lying facefirst on the ground.
"Stop it you fools! The Serpents have barely left and already you're killing each other!" Sorian heard the shout, but his mind blurred it out.

For how long he remained unconscious, he didn't know. All he knew when he came to was, that the guards were trying to kill him and that he was in a very vulnerable position.
"My sword, where is it?!" Was the first thought that came to him. He forced his eyes to open and searched the street around him frantically. Fortunately for him, his sword lay within arm's reach. He grabbed it and rolled over once before, a bit awkwardly, getting back on his feet.

"Now that's dirty." He said slowly to the guards. He then noticed that the guards were occupied by two other persons. More specifically, by a Dunmeri woman and a tanned Imperial. Both seemed to dominate the very same guards that had just wiped the floor with him. Around them, a small crowd had gathered and was still growing.
"Err...what's going on?" He asked warily after taking in the new situation for a moment. His sword hung limp at his side, nearly forgotten.

Just then, another man arrived at the scene. He was a Nord, and in Sorian's eyes an ancient one. The Nord, the Dunmer, the Imperial and himself were the only ones holding weapons. If one discounted the guards. Sorian rubbed the back of his head which felt just as sore as his face.
"Where did they all come from? How long have I been unconscious?"

--------------------
+Quote Post
Soulseeker3.0
post Apr 29 2008, 10:35 PM
Post #35

Master
Group Icon

Amili, Chorrol

Amili picked up the slightly dazed guard she had punched and pushed him up against the stone wall. Looking around she noticed that the other had been incapacitated by a stranger. After giving a curt nod to the stranger and turned back to the guard. "Okay, guard," Amili spoke the rank as if it were an insult, "just what the hell do you think you are doing? Preying on random travelers? Are you two so bored that you have nothing better to do?"

The guard glared back at Amili, "That traveler of yours assaulted us!"

Amili forced herself not to laugh, "That redguard? Look at how he's holding that sword. Even if he did assault the two of you, one could easily has dispatched of him. I think you two were just being troublesome."

The guard tried to speak some feeble protest but was silenced by Amili's glare. She proceeded to roll her eyes and push him into the dirt.

Amili walked over to the Imperial, the Redguard, and, surprisingly, a aging Nord. Addressing the Redguard, Amili gave a slight smile, "You aren't hurt, are you? Those pricks can be a royal pain."

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

This was pretty unusual, because most children at his age wanted to become great warriors, known all through time as saviors of, well, anything - Toroabok
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Apr 30 2008, 12:17 AM
Post #36

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(Florodine of Hlaalu @ Apr 29 2008, 04:07 PM) *

Dalrus, Council Chambers

"Aww, you're so sweet," she said half heartedly. "Why did you go? I mean I know Altair and you have talked about it, but...we could have used your help, I could have too." she said, not angrily but she was no longer quite as playful. "I mean, if what you did was incredibly important, but..I just don't know why you left me...er I mean all of us," she looked up into his eyes. Some of her hair fell over her left eye but she did not push it back.

Rann

Rann hadn't expected his joke to change the entire mood of the conversation, but since it had, he was forced to finally explain himself.

"After the battle was over, everyone found their niche, you know? Altair with his democracy, you with the guild, Flogir with his militia, hell, even that Karn bastarde found a group to lead. What did I do? I helped rebuild some houses and helped relocate refugees. I know this sounds stupid, but I had no goal to work towards until Altair and I found some information about my heritage, and I wasn't going to let the opportunity to figure it out pass me by."

He smiled a little and brushed Dalrus' stray hair back behind her ear, "I wanted to ask you to come with me, but I didn't think it was fair to make you leave your position to go chase after a stupid dunmer headed for Summerset Isle."

QUOTE(The Metal Mallet @ Apr 29 2008, 02:37 AM) *

Voltar

Voltar stepped into the Council Chambers moments after Rann and Dalrus walked out. He glanced at Veric and smiled that small smile he always did when amused.

"It appears that your 'project' has returned. Care to fill me in?" Voltar ventured, his curiosity piqued.

Altair

"He walked into a very elaborate trap, that one," Altair commented, "It may take some time for him to realize it, though."

Just then, another Councilor, this one from High Rock, entered the room. The meeting was to begin soon.

"We will speak more of this later, Voltar. Business calls now."

This post has been edited by Dantrag: Apr 30 2008, 12:20 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Florodine of Hlaalu
post Apr 30 2008, 12:31 AM
Post #37

Knower
Group Icon

Dalrus, Council Chambers

Dalrus knew Rann was being honest, he was right. She gave him a reassuring smile. "I'm sorry it's just that...I really missed you," she said, putting as much tenderness in her voice as she could. I hope he feels the same way. "Oh! I better get in there!" she said indicating towards the door. She turned towards the council chambers...
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Apr 30 2008, 12:46 AM
Post #38

Councilor
Group Icon

Rann

"I'll catch up to you later," he said as she walked back towards the Council Chambers, "I'm guessing I can find you at the University?"

--------------------
+Quote Post
Florodine of Hlaalu
post Apr 30 2008, 12:54 AM
Post #39

Knower
Group Icon

Dalrus, Council Chambers

"Yes, I'm usually always there, though of course I do leave from time to time, but for about half my time I am at the university." She thought about doing something before leaving, but decided not to the guy should be the first to do it she thought to herself as she walked into the chambers. She came in to find most of the people already there. The leader of the fighters guild gave her a nod and so did the representative from the Summerset Isle. She took her seat next to Altair and Voltar.
+Quote Post
Lord Revan
post Apr 30 2008, 03:21 AM
Post #40

Master
Group Icon

Ian

The sun had risen in the sky, and the vampire paused a moment to feel its warmth on his skill. To think that this warmth is the bane to all other breeds, it certainly gives us advantages. Ian attached his pack to the saddle of his horse.
Since the war's end, he'd realized he could just run or hitch-hike to his destinations anymore. When he'd begun looking for one to purchase many shied away or displayed anxiety at his approach. Eventually the one he chose was the only one that could look him in the eye without being cowed.

Kirana, who had spent the weeks prior collating names, teased Ian with the name Nosferatu. Nosferatu, as he came to be called, soon proved herself to be more than dauntless. As was common knowledge, white horses were only surpassed in speed by the less tough black horses that used to be sold in Cheydinhall.

During the five months she'd been in Ian's ownership, Nosfertu had proven to be quite a fighter (much to Kirana's amusement) kicking a bandit's teeth out. Ian made a habit of not wearing his bloodied armor on the rodes, opting to wear a simple traveler's cloak.
The vampire patted her on the neck and mounted her nimbly. Without any coaxing, Nosferatu leapt over the stable's fence and onto the road.

This post has been edited by Lord Revan: Apr 30 2008, 12:44 PM
+Quote Post

11 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:12 PM