Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> That WoW Thread, Life in the World of Warcraft
Rihanae
post Jun 16 2014, 02:39 AM
Post #1

Knower
Group Icon

So I recently re-purchased World of Warcraft after being sentenced to bed rest after a bit of trouble with my health (nothing a month or two of taking it easy won't cure). I wanted to play an MMORPG as I find they make the hours fly by for me. I wanted ESO, but my computer specs weren't good enough. I tried Guild Wars... Meh. Just a cheap replica of WoW in my opinion, so I nipped that in the bud.

After discovering I could download WoW digitally I did, and I thought I'd post some stuff here, but obviously you guys can post too! In fact, I heavily encourage it.

So... my avatar was pretty easy to design. I was immediately drawn to the Draenei race and knew I wanted to be a paladin. Ever since I was a young boy playing WoW I always wanted to make an Avatar, and live the dream of being a highly respected guild master. Haha, maybe one day.

I don't know much about her yet, not even her name (She uses my name ATM), but I will eventually move her into a RP realm. At the moment I'm just trying to get a handle for the game again. None of my friends play WoW ATM, so it gives me the opportunity to do my own thaaang without being emotionally blackmailed into joining their adventures. Haha.

Rihanae is currently exploring the Ewlynn (?) region where Stormwind is located. She is staying put and questing until she reaches level 10, then she will move on.

So watch this space for updates, share your stories and anecdotes... and let me know if you still play so we can adventure together! winkgrin.gif

This post has been edited by Rihanae: Jun 16 2014, 02:41 AM
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
King Coin
post Jun 16 2014, 02:47 AM
Post #2

Master
Group Icon

She looks good. I never tried WoW, figuring I should only nurse one addiction.

--------------------
Aravi: A Khajiit in Skyrim

Recipient of the Colonel Mustard Official Badge of Awesomeosity
+Quote Post
Rihanae
post Jun 16 2014, 02:57 AM
Post #3

Knower
Group Icon

Haha good idea! In my opinion WoW is more enjoyable in a roleplay server as everyone gets really involved and engrossed in their characters.
+Quote Post
mirocu
post Jun 16 2014, 08:09 AM
Post #4

Spam Meister
Group Icon

It would be fun to try it out but like KC I only want to nurse one addiction at a time... biggrin.gif

--------------------
Lol bird

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate,
I am the captain of my soul.
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Jun 16 2014, 12:27 PM
Post #5

Paladin
Group Icon

Rihanae, thanks for the thread! I've never played WoW, so it's nice to 'see' it. Thanks especially for the picture. smile.gif

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
Rihanae
post Jun 16 2014, 03:41 PM
Post #6

Knower
Group Icon

Well I hope that although you guys don't play the game you can enjoy the thread none the less! biggrin.gif

I will be sure to post lots of pictures and updates as, like I said in my OP, I'm on bed rest for a couple months so I have a LOT of time on my hands, Haha.
+Quote Post
mirocu
post Jun 16 2014, 04:00 PM
Post #7

Spam Meister
Group Icon

Yeah, post pixies! Loved that first one, great colours and cute character wink.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
Lol bird

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate,
I am the captain of my soul.
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Jun 16 2014, 05:05 PM
Post #8

Ancient
Group Icon

I have never played WOW either. The nearest I have gotten is watching The Guild. wink.gif But I would love to see pics of the game.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Rihanae
post Jun 16 2014, 06:24 PM
Post #9

Knower
Group Icon

Pixies on the way then! When i get more time to write ill e,plain more about the game smile.gif

I've actually rolled a new toon haha, a human called Maelissa ( wink.gif ), also a paladin. Paladins are more lore friendly for humans so i mafe the switch after researching smile.gif
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 01:57 PM