131 Pages V « < 80 81 82 83 84 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Guild Discussion
ghastley
post May 4 2019, 11:19 PM
Post #1621

Councilor
Group Icon

Well, it was crowded, and I only took one screenshot.

But we did get a lot of undaunted daily delves done.

This post has been edited by ghastley: May 8 2019, 01:27 PM

--------------------
Mods for The Elder Scrolls single-player games, and I play ESO.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
mALX
post May 5 2019, 05:46 AM
Post #1622

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(ghastley @ May 4 2019, 06:19 PM) *

Well, it was crowed, and I only took one screenshot.

But we did get a lot of undaunted daily delves done.

I forgot to take screenshots! (again!) But yes, we got a whole lot of Undaunted delves done. I had a lot of fun, and got to hear Ghastley's gorgeous accent on Discord!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post May 8 2019, 01:41 AM
Post #1623

Paladin
Group Icon

I zeroed out Buffy's friends list today and will keep it at zero. I just find the log on / log off spam too distracting. I find it plenty easy to tell if someone is on line by simply checking the guild roster. smile.gif

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
mALX
post May 8 2019, 02:10 AM
Post #1624

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Acadian @ May 7 2019, 08:41 PM) *

I zeroed out Buffy's friends list today and will keep it at zero. I just find the log on / log off spam too distracting. I find it plenty easy to tell if someone is on line by simply checking the guild roster. smile.gif

Yeah, I know that yellow print flashing in your peripheral vision has been distracting you for quite some time. No problems, we can always PM you on here (or in game if it is important).

--------------------
+Quote Post
ghastley
post May 8 2019, 01:29 PM
Post #1625

Councilor
Group Icon

With everyone cycling through their roster doing dailies, I imagine it's worse than usual during this event.

Where are we at with attunable stations? This week's crafting rounds have brought in the Master Writs, so we should be about ready to buy another. I'm not sure how many I have, as the minor crafters have done a few and not banked the proceeds yet.

This post has been edited by ghastley: May 8 2019, 03:31 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post May 9 2019, 11:19 AM
Post #1626

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(ghastley @ May 8 2019, 08:29 AM) *

With everyone cycling through their roster doing dailies, I imagine it's worse than usual during this event.

Where are we at with attunable stations? This week's crafting rounds have brought in the Master Writs, so we should be about ready to buy another. I'm not sure how many I have, as the minor crafters have done a few and not banked the proceeds yet.

We just need one each of the below:

Clothier
Jewelry
Woodworking

I got all my characters through their daily writs; did one Undaunted daily delve; and every one ate a last slice of cake on both my account and my son's before the 10 a.m. cutoff! WOO HOO!!!

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post May 9 2019, 08:43 PM
Post #1627

Ancient
Group Icon

New Sets coming on May 20th:

Coldharbour’s Favorite:

Set bonus:

(2 items) Adds 1096 Maximum Magicka
(3 items) Adds 1096 Maximum Stamina
(4 items) Adds 129 Spell Damage, adds 129 Weapon Damage

(5 items) When you heal yourself or an ally, summon Cadwell’s noble mount, Honor, who after 2 seconds, casts a healing spell on you and your allies around him that heals for 12800 Health over 4 seconds.

When you damage an enemy, summon Cadwell’s noble mount, Honor, who after 2 seconds, explodes, damaging enemies around him for 12800 Magic Damage over 4 seconds. Honor can only be summoned once every 10 seconds.

Sench-raht’s Grit

Set bonus:

(2 items) Adds 2% Healing Done
(3 items) Adds 1206 Maximum Heath
(4 items) Adds 4% Healing Taken

(5 items) After being damaged by a damage duration ability, increase your Healing Received by 6% and your Physical Resistance and Spell Resistance by 2585 for 3 seconds.

Vastarie's Tutelage:

Set bonus:

(2 items) Adds 1096 Maximum Stamina
(3 items) Adds 1206 Maximum Health
(4 items) Adds 1096 Maximum Stamina
(5 items) Adds 129 Stamina Recovery, Adds 129 Magicka Recovery

I am hugely excited over that Coldharbour's Favorite one!!!

This post has been edited by mALX: May 9 2019, 08:45 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
ghastley
post May 10 2019, 01:47 PM
Post #1628

Councilor
Group Icon

I forgot to look in the guild bank last night, but the day before I pulled some of the extra style pages, to get us down to four of anything at most. We didn't have all the Sai or Abnur pages, but there were multiples of everything Prophet or Lyris. If anyone sat this out and wants them, the space would be more valuable. I'll wait a few days before destroying the extra duplicates, and see if there's demand.

I think Grits had already done all the stacking, as I didn't find any to do.

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post May 11 2019, 11:30 AM
Post #1629

Ancient
Group Icon

Thank you Ghastley for ANOTHER ATTUNABLE STATION !!!! Holy Cow, I am totally floored by this!!!!

We only need one each of the below Attunable stations:

Clothier
Jewelry

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post May 11 2019, 12:18 PM
Post #1630

Paladin
Group Icon

Woot! Thanks, ghastley!

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
ghastley
post May 11 2019, 07:10 PM
Post #1631

Councilor
Group Icon

For the last week of the event, the Master writs were flooding in. I seemed to get four or five in each day's round (across 10 characters). There were a lot of the 2-5 voucher ones, but a few were 100+. Some of my characters did their first ever, and banked the vouchers for Laurie to pick up, but most were passed to her. We only did the ones she already knew the styles for, so there are more in "the Ritz" to be done after we go motif-shopping.

That won't happen until Laurie's caught up on furnishing. We got a bunch of new plans from the event, too, and haven't really sorted through them to see what we can make now. Several homes are a bit empty, especially as Spreads only likes the woven Argonian pieces, not the "firewood" ones. biggrin.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post May 12 2019, 07:25 AM
Post #1632

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(ghastley @ May 11 2019, 02:10 PM) *

For the last week of the event, the Master writs were flooding in. I seemed to get four or five in each day's round (across 10 characters). There were a lot of the 2-5 voucher ones, but a few were 100+. Some of my characters did their first ever, and banked the vouchers for Laurie to pick up, but most were passed to her. We only did the ones she already knew the styles for, so there are more in "the Ritz" to be done after we go motif-shopping.

That won't happen until Laurie's caught up on furnishing. We got a bunch of new plans from the event, too, and haven't really sorted through them to see what we can make now. Several homes are a bit empty, especially as Spreads only likes the woven Argonian pieces, not the "firewood" ones. biggrin.gif

The woven Argonian furniture is some of my favorite in the game. I think Murkmire brought a bunch of new ones out, too = I saw some walkways and ramps made of that woven material there!

--------------------
+Quote Post
ghastley
post May 12 2019, 01:04 PM
Post #1633

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(mALX @ May 12 2019, 02:25 AM) *

The woven Argonian furniture is some of my favorite in the game. I think Murkmire brought a bunch of new ones out, too = I saw some walkways and ramps made of that woven material there!

A significant number of the "Murkmire" ones are the same items, but with a new recipe requiring Hackwing plumage, which you can't gather. huh.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post May 12 2019, 03:04 PM
Post #1634

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(ghastley @ May 12 2019, 08:04 AM) *

QUOTE(mALX @ May 12 2019, 02:25 AM) *

A significant number of the "Murkmire" ones are the same items, but with a new recipe requiring Hackwing plumage, which you can't gather. huh.gif

Aha! I didn't know that! Must be like that Laquer in Summerset = a way to create expensive stuff we have to manage to get if we want the new stuff, grrrr. I keep wondering how they manage to come up with all that to sell at the Guild Traders if it doesn't drop anywhere?

Oh, and speaking of hard to find stuff = I got an Aetherial Dust in a runestone in Stonefalls yesterday!!! I've never seen it drop from a Runestone before; just alchemy ingredients!

--------------------
+Quote Post
ghastley
post May 12 2019, 03:23 PM
Post #1635

Councilor
Group Icon

Hackwing Plumage is like a few other style mats: it only comes from deconstruction. So the items drop, that supposedly were made with it, and you have to extract from those. It's less than 100% chance of getting it back, of course.

Gryphon plumes are the same - don't drop from Gryphons, only come from deconstructing Welkynar. At least it's not like Warrior's Heart Ashes, which only come from Plunder Skulls during WItches' Festival. But neither of those is used in furnishing.

This post has been edited by ghastley: May 12 2019, 03:25 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post May 12 2019, 03:45 PM
Post #1636

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(ghastley @ May 12 2019, 10:23 AM) *

Hackwing Plumage is like a few other style mats: it only comes from deconstruction. So the items drop, that supposedly were made with it, and you have to extract from those. It's less than 100% chance of getting it back, of course.

Gryphon plumes are the same - don't drop from Gryphons, only come from deconstructing Welkynar. At least it's not like Warrior's Heart Ashes, which only come from Plunder Skulls during WItches' Festival. But neither of those is used in furnishing.

Hmmm, I might have to chase Plunder Skulls next year! I don't think I even got one during the festival this past year! Urk.

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post May 16 2019, 05:56 AM
Post #1637

Ancient
Group Icon

Okay, tonight I moved tables around to make room for the new sets; and did a different setup for them. It seems easier for me than the way it was before; but if it isn't easier for anyone else PLEASE make suggestions on a better way to do it, lol. I am not the best at planning out stuff like that, lol.

Okay, the little rooms to the sides are set up almost the same as they were; except the room on the Right now has different tables in it because the re-organization has put many more sets out on the Greatroom floor area.

Downstairs the sets are in Alphabetical order starting on the Left side; front to back of the Greatroom in 4 columns plus the two little side rooms.

Turn Left as you enter:

* Adept Rider

* Alessia's Bulwark

Little room on the Left side downstairs:

* Armor Master

* Ashen Grip

* Assassin's Guile

* Clever Alchemist

* Coldharbour’s Favorite

* Daedric Trickery

Greatroom:

Left covered side:

* Death's Wind

* Eternal Hunt

* Eyes of Mara

* Fortified Brass

* Grave Stake

* Hist Bark

* Hunding's Rage

* Innate Axiom

Center Left:

* Kagrenac's Hope

* Kvatch Gladiator

* Law of Julianos

Center Right:

* Magnus' Gift

* Mechanical Acuity

* Might of the Lost Legion

Right Covered Side:

* Morkuldin

* Naga Shaman

* Night Mother's Gaze

* Night's Silence

* Noble's Conquest

* Nocturnal's Favor

* Oblivion's Foe

* Orgnum's Scales

Little room on the Right side downstairs:

* Pelinal's Aptitude

* Redistributer

* Seducer (Armor of the)

* Sench-raht’s Grit

* Shacklebreaker

* Shalidor's Curse

Along stairwell leaving little room:

* Sload's Semblance

Upstairs:

Again, Alphabet starts on the Left and goes to the Right.

Left Wall:

* Song of Lamae

* Spectre's Eye

* Tava's Favor

Center Section - Left Side:

* Torug's Pact

* Trial By Fire

* Twice-Born Star

Center Section - Right Side:

* Twilight's Embrace

* Vampire's Kiss

* Varen's Legacy

Right Wall:

* Vastarie's Tutelage

* Way of the Arena

* Whitestrake's Retribution

Downstairs = turn Right on Entry:

* Willow's Path

This post has been edited by mALX: May 16 2019, 06:00 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post May 19 2019, 10:55 PM
Post #1638

Paladin
Group Icon

Thanks, mALX and love the changes! Music box is very nice. As you know I don't do writs that require the set tables but in the last couple days Buffy's had occasion to craft some Kag's Hope and Julianos gear. That pinned thread you keep up at the top of this section of the forum made finding the tables a breeze and they all worked perfectly. I think the way you rearranged them is a nice improvement. happy.gif

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
mALX
post May 20 2019, 06:47 AM
Post #1639

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Acadian @ May 19 2019, 05:55 PM) *

Thanks, mALX and love the changes! Music box is very nice. As you know I don't do writs that require the set tables but in the last couple days Buffy's had occasion to craft some Kag's Hope and Julianos gear. That pinned thread you keep up at the top of this section of the forum made finding the tables a breeze and they all worked perfectly. I think the way you rearranged them is a nice improvement. happy.gif

Thanks Acadian! I just did a bunch of Master Writs there, and it was SO much easier with the new setup (for me it was).

We have all our tables = Haute Ecole Rider said to use the gold she deposited in the Guild bank for one of them (200,000) - and the last one was picked up with vouchers (Acadian donated the mats over a month ago for those).

Thank you all so much for your help getting these tables in, that was AWESOME !!!! We should have them as soon as the Chapter drops tomorrow morning!

One (each) of the new sets will be in (each) of the two little circular rooms; and the third set will be up the Right stairs all the way back against the wall.

Can't wait to start my new Necromancer tomorrow!!! WOO HOO !!!!

--------------------
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post May 20 2019, 03:27 PM
Post #1640

Ancient
Group Icon

Thank you mALX and everyone else who make the guild hall so awesome! goodjob.gif

Just bought the collectors edition Elsweyr upgrade so Khajiit is ready to go see his homeland!! As soon as the patch hurries up and downloads dry.gif

This post has been edited by TheCheshireKhajiit: May 20 2019, 03:30 PM

--------------------
"Family is an odd thing, is it not? Defined by blood, separated by blood, joined by blood. In the end, it's all just blood."
-Dhaunayne Aundae

May you walk on warm sands!
+Quote Post

131 Pages V « < 80 81 82 83 84 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:17 AM