Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> MTV special on xbox2 and possibly Oblivion.
will you watch?
will you watch?
No! [ 6 ] ** [54.55%]
yes! [ 5 ] ** [45.45%]
Total Votes: 11
Guests cannot vote 
Hukai The Wandering
post Apr 12 2005, 10:09 PM
Post #1

Knower
Group Icon

http://www.elderscrolls.com/forums/index.p...showtopic=84536

MTV channel, today (the 12th) half-hour xbox2 unveiling (mabye with oblivion!) i think its around 9:30. check the link to be sure! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif smile.gif smile.gif :hugesmile: *spins happily* OW! :blackeye: I fell...

edit, changed the title of the thread
~ Alexander ~

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Soulseeker3.0
post Apr 12 2005, 10:21 PM
Post #2

Master
Group Icon

would love to but i don't think i get that channle. sad.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

This was pretty unusual, because most children at his age wanted to become great warriors, known all through time as saviors of, well, anything - Toroabok
+Quote Post
minque
post Apr 12 2005, 10:41 PM
Post #3

Wise Woman
Group Icon

I can´t, don´t have the channel, nor the time unfortunately..but I hope for a review later! :goodjob:

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
jonajosa
post Apr 13 2005, 12:09 AM
Post #4

Unregistered

Lucky! You have Cable. I have 5 channels. :paperbag:
+Quote Post
Soulseeker3.0
post Apr 13 2005, 12:14 AM
Post #5

Master
Group Icon

lol no offence Hukai The Wandering but you should have added a "No, but I would If i could" choise

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

This was pretty unusual, because most children at his age wanted to become great warriors, known all through time as saviors of, well, anything - Toroabok
+Quote Post
Hukai The Wandering
post Apr 13 2005, 01:07 AM
Post #6

Knower
Group Icon

[quote=Soulseeker3.0]lol no offence Hukai The Wandering but you should have added a "No, but I would If i could" choise[/quote]

oh well... bad news though... i checked over every channel i could think of and couldn't find it... ecuse me while i have a word with the author of that post....... :evil5:

--------------------
+Quote Post
Hukai The Wandering
post Apr 13 2005, 01:14 AM
Post #7

Knower
Group Icon

[quote="Hukai The Wandering"][quote=Soulseeker3.0]lol no offence Hukai The Wandering but you should have added a "No, but I would If i could" choise[/quote]

oh well... bad news though... i checked over every channel i could think of and couldn't find it... ecuse me while i have a word with the author of that post....... :evil5:

...um...oops, heh heh... :embarrassed: i'd just like to say... :ashamed: um...i kinda got the date wrong.... :paperbag: its in May, not April....i got excited and skimmed over the date... :miserable: *sigh* what a great way to start an account (leading everyone on...) :lmao: NO WORRIES! now everyone has an early heads up! IT'S IN MAY! START SAVING CASH NOW!

:hugesmile: sorry bout that...

--------------------
+Quote Post
Channler
post Apr 13 2005, 02:36 AM
Post #8

Master
Group Icon

dude!?! I just got up and ran to the TV because its 9:35 here.. and then cribs was on (or I think it was) when I came back I read the rest of the post...

--------------------
“I'm not insensitive, I just don't care.”
-Anonymous
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Soulseeker3.0
post Apr 13 2005, 03:05 AM
Post #9

Master
Group Icon

[quote="Hukai The Wandering"][quote=Hukai The Wandering][quote=Soulseeker3.0]lol no offence Hukai The Wandering but you should have added a "No, but I would If i could" choise[/quote]

...um...oops, heh heh... :embarrassed: i'd just like to say... :ashamed: um...i kinda got the date wrong.... :paperbag: its in May, not April....i got excited and skimmed over the date... :miserable: *sigh* what a great way to start an account (leading everyone on...) :lmao: NO WORRIES! now everyone has an early heads up! IT'S IN MAY! START SAVING CASH NOW!

:hugesmile: sorry bout that...[/quote]

grrrr.....

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

+Quote Post
Channler
post Apr 13 2005, 03:28 AM
Post #10

Master
Group Icon

hehe, lets not hurt him... too bad biggrin.gif

--------------------
“I'm not insensitive, I just don't care.”
-Anonymous
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Oozae
post Apr 13 2005, 05:30 AM
Post #11

Knower
Group Icon

[quote="Soulseeker3.0"][quote=Hukai The Wandering][quote=Hukai The Wandering][quote=Soulseeker3.0]lol no offence Hukai The Wandering but you should have added a "No, but I would If i could" choise[/quote]

grrrr.....[/quote]Peace, man. Respect your fellow humans. [img]http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/contrib/blackeye/hippy.gif[/img]

--------------------
"Make a fire for a man and he's warm for a short time. Burn a man and he's warm for the rest of his life" Terry Pratchett
+Quote Post
Soulseeker3.0
post Apr 13 2005, 09:38 PM
Post #12

Master
Group Icon

[quote="Oozae"][quote=Soulseeker3.0][quote=Hukai The Wandering][quote=Hukai The Wandering][quote=Soulseeker3.0]lol no offence Hukai The Wandering but you should have added a "No, but I would If i could" choise[/quote]

grrrr.....[/quote]Peace, man. Respect your fellow humans. [img]http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/contrib/blackeye/hippy.gif[/img][/quote]
fine. biggrin.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

+Quote Post
Hukai The Wandering
post Apr 13 2005, 09:57 PM
Post #13

Knower
Group Icon

oh crap, they're gonna hurt me.

*runs and hides behind the couch*

--------------------
+Quote Post
Soulseeker3.0
post Apr 13 2005, 09:59 PM
Post #14

Master
Group Icon

[quote=Hukai The Wandering]oh crap, they're gonna hurt me.

*runs and hides behind the couch*[/quote]

He HE HE

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

+Quote Post
jonajosa
post Apr 14 2005, 12:04 AM
Post #15

Unregistered

Ok man its been a day since you started this. So... what did they say about the new console? New info yet?
+Quote Post
Hukai The Wandering
post Apr 14 2005, 12:38 AM
Post #16

Knower
Group Icon

[quote=jonajosa]Ok man its been a day since you started this. So... what did they say about the new console? New info yet?[/quote]

I made a mistake *fingers ground* it's in may...

--------------------
+Quote Post
Wolfie
post Apr 14 2005, 12:30 PM
Post #17

Mage
Group Icon

LOL biggrin.gif

--------------------
IPB Image

D�anaim smaoineamh, d� bhr� sin, t�im ann - Descartes

Only the dead have seen the end of war ~ Plato

Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed. - G.K. Chesterton

EnsamVarg
+Quote Post
Venom_X
post Apr 14 2005, 03:29 PM
Post #18

Agent

There is going to be a show on MTV on MAY 12th to show off the XBOX 2. They will probably announce a few big games (I assume TES IV will be one). It is going to be more about the console probably than the game. Actually it will probably be more about showing off the stupid celebrities that are in attendance than the console.

MTV Interview person, "Hey look it's famous actress...So what type of video games do you play."
Famous moronic acttress, "I don't really play video games but they look cool."

--------------------
Here is the greatest advice you will ever get
+Quote Post
Wolfie
post Apr 14 2005, 03:37 PM
Post #19

Mage
Group Icon

That sounds about right biggrin.gif

--------------------
IPB Image

D�anaim smaoineamh, d� bhr� sin, t�im ann - Descartes

Only the dead have seen the end of war ~ Plato

Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed. - G.K. Chesterton

EnsamVarg
+Quote Post
darkcootie
post Apr 17 2005, 06:06 PM
Post #20

Finder
Group Icon

[quote=Venom_X]There is going to be a show on MTV on MAY 12th to show off the XBOX 2. They will probably announce a few big games (I assume TES IV will be one). It is going to be more about the console probably than the game. Actually it will probably be more about showing off the stupid celebrities that are in attendance than the console.

MTV Interview person, "Hey look it's famous actress...So what type of video games do you play."
Famous moronic acttress, "I don't really play video games but they look cool."[/quote]i doubt theyll announce oblivion as one of there big games. i may be wrong if i am please forgive me. but people like fps games better than games like morrowind
+Quote Post

3 Pages V  1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 09:59 PM