Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Sinderion's Serendipity, Regeneration?
SubRosa
post Aug 29 2014, 07:03 PM
Post #1

Ancient
Group Icon

I recently noticed that Persephone was regenerating health. I know, that is normal for Skyrim. But I turn off the auto health regeneration for all my characters by using the following console command:
CODE
player.modav healrate -0.7

It always works too. I checked my other characters, and they are not regenerating. So I know it is not some global variable that changed. I even tried re-running it on Persephone, and it did not slow her new found healing power at all.

So I went back through Persephone's saves to find just where she started to regenerate. It took a while, but I eventually discovered the culprit. In the first save I have where Persephone is regenerating, Sinderion's Serendipity had been added to her active effects. So I used the console to remove it. Viola! No more regenerating health.

So apparently as well as giving you the chance to make a duplicate potion, this power also effects your health regeneration. Apparently it is also in a way that is separate from the normal regeneration of health over time. Maybe it should have been named Wolverine's Serendipity?

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 10:33 AM