minque
post Aug 25 2005, 10:40 PM
Post #1

Wise Woman
Group Icon

continue here

previous one

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
MerGirl
post Aug 26 2005, 12:14 AM
Post #2

Mouth
Group Icon

Celia shrugged. "There's really nothing much you can do, unless you can get more healing potions for the more able warriors..." She gestured to more restless, but somewhat injured men and women. "Besides that, I think we are fine here... at least, until the next batch of injured people, anyway."

This post has been edited by MerGirl: Aug 26 2005, 12:21 AM
+Quote Post
ShogunSniper
post Aug 26 2005, 12:18 AM
Post #3

Master
Group Icon

Osano lead the group of 20 or so men outside and pointed to where the gates once were, "Help your allies and defend this city," he said as the anxious men ran to the fight. He walked over to the wall and climbed up on top of it to look over the battle. To his surprise the battle was moving quite smoothly. Ald'Ruhn was still ounumbered but one man could take several constructs before being killed. He sat down and felt fatigue take him.

Osano had been so immersed in the battle he forgot to think about himself. He was hungry; hungrier than he had ever been, thirsty, and tired. He scanned the town and spotted a tavern. He stood up, walked to the tavern and opened the door quitely not knowing who was inside. Osano approached the bar and ordered a Sujamma and two loaves of bread and sat down in a corner table hoping the others hadn't noticed him

OOC: by all means feel free to notice him. i dont think serene konrad megil OR otik ( wink.gif ) know he's good again.

This post has been edited by ShogunSniper: Aug 26 2005, 12:49 AM

--------------------
War is over if you want it.
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Aug 26 2005, 12:19 AM
Post #4

Councilor
Group Icon

"Apparently I'm not needed anywhere." he said jokingly as he made himself comfortable by sitting on the floor.

This post has been edited by Dantrag: Aug 26 2005, 12:25 AM

--------------------
"Its when murder is justice that martyrs are made"
+Quote Post
Soulseeker3.0
post Aug 26 2005, 12:30 AM
Post #5

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(ShogunSniper @ Aug 26 2005, 12:18 AM)
OOC: by all means feel free to notice him.  i dont think serene konrad or megil know he's good again.

OOC: Umm Otik is in the tavern too.

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

This was pretty unusual, because most children at his age wanted to become great warriors, known all through time as saviors of, well, anything - Toroabok
+Quote Post
Red
post Aug 26 2005, 12:47 AM
Post #6

Mouth
Group Icon

Shakur had noticed that it was almost impossible for such a small group to kill Arcyakt, and for about the first time in the battle, thought about himself. Shakur ran back, past Arcyakt's army shooting fireballs at the fires he had started in their ranks earlier and was happy to see the wall of fire he had created earlier was still burning. He levitated over the wall and to the Rat in the Pot, quickly bursting through the door. "Hey everyone, I'll be out in a bit because of the stragglers, but I need some minor healing for some cuts and bruises. Also, barkeep, I'll take the biggest, tastiest most expensive meat you have, sided with a nice Cyrodiilic Brandy" Shakur smiled to the barkeeper, he had known him for years, ordering the same two things almost every time he had come to Ald'Rhun to see relatives.

--------------------
//LEFT ARM PULLS TRIGGER, RIGHT ARM SHRUGS SHOULDER//TRANSMISSION ENDED
+Quote Post
Channler
post Aug 26 2005, 01:41 AM
Post #7

Master
Group Icon

The two entity's fought over control of Falx's mind. With Falx fighting a losing battle. The power of darkness was overpowering.

-==-

In the realm of reality, the battle was going well, but Jonacin was by himself confronting Arcyakt.

--------------------
“I'm not insensitive, I just don't care.”
-Anonymous
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Megil Tel-Zeke
post Aug 26 2005, 03:13 PM
Post #8

Master
Group Icon

Megil continued to drink, and think. he then asked the others at the table.

"so what are your plans after this if over?"

--------------------
"By keeping others at a distance you avoid a betrayal of your trust.
But while you may not be hurt that way you musnt forget that you must endure the loneliness."
Friendly Hostility Fanboi
+Quote Post
Red
post Aug 26 2005, 04:24 PM
Post #9

Mouth
Group Icon

Shakur grabbed a chair and sat down at the table with everyone else. "I plan to help rebuild this province, maybe do some freelance work for some good causes. Maybe I'll work with you guys a bit, or help my cousin Darus on the mainland. Actually, I wouldn't mind going back to Sentinel, see how times have changed. How about you, Megil?" Shakur said, many a time he had thought of what he would do after this, but now the future seemed so close to him.

--------------------
//LEFT ARM PULLS TRIGGER, RIGHT ARM SHRUGS SHOULDER//TRANSMISSION ENDED
+Quote Post
Megil Tel-Zeke
post Aug 26 2005, 04:33 PM
Post #10

Master
Group Icon

"Not sure, I hav enp desire to return to Azura's shrine, where my home is. Might help rebuild Vivec and establish a residence near the city." Megil said pensively.

--------------------
But while you may not be hurt that way you musnt forget that you must endure the loneliness."
+Quote Post
minque
post Aug 26 2005, 06:26 PM
Post #11

Wise Woman
Group Icon

Ah...Serene said, I will help rebuild Ald´ruhn....that is my home.Then I hope Jonacin will come and live with me, but maybe he has some obligations as well.I´ll discuss the matter with him anyway.

She ordered another flin, tasted it and made a grimace..."Ewww, it taste foul" she said...I´ll have a brandy instead.

She downed the brandy and ordered one more......somehow she just wished to get a bit drunk.....the battle of Ald´ruhn was an ordeal for her..and it was by no means over yet....

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
BobV
post Aug 26 2005, 06:33 PM
Post #12

Mouth
Group Icon

"...I don't know. Most likely I'll end up starting a family in some backwater village and fading into obscurity." The battlemage sighed as he said this, barging into the conversation.

...I can live with that under certain conditions...

--------------------
Slackers of the world, unite!

"And, brave Romans, remember this above all: The owls have promised me help in this fight, how can we lose?!" - R:TW

user posted image
+Quote Post
Megil Tel-Zeke
post Aug 26 2005, 06:35 PM
Post #13

Master
Group Icon

Megil nearly spewed the flin through his nose, "You , anthanes fade into obscurity? My it seems that you did learn humbleness during this ordeal. I am glad."

--------------------
+Quote Post
minque
post Aug 26 2005, 06:56 PM
Post #14

Wise Woman
Group Icon

Many of us have changed during this..Serene sighed....and that is good, we will never forget one another..we were so close....

She put her arms on the table and stared out in the air...

Jonacin...where are you...

--------------------

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
BobV
post Aug 26 2005, 07:01 PM
Post #15

Mouth
Group Icon

"Actually, everyone who performs deeds of greatness without taking over control is doomed to fade into obscurity." , the half-dunmer commented.

--------------------

"And, brave Romans, remember this above all: The owls have promised me help in this fight, how can we lose?!" - R:TW

user posted image
+Quote Post
Megil Tel-Zeke
post Aug 26 2005, 07:03 PM
Post #16

Master
Group Icon

"yes, yes we have, haven't we." megil said quietly looking down at the table suddenly pensive.

perhaps the change was only temporary, or perhaps it was permanent. War makes people change, it always has and it always will. But the question remains, will i return to being how I was or will I remain on the cusp of insanity.

"Tisk tisk, insanity is such a crude word. I can't believe you are thinking about this my boy, don't you like what i have done to you?"

Go away i don't want to talk to you right now, In fact I don't want you to ever come back into my head, I want you to leave.

Silence.

"Very well, if that is the way you want it, but you can't keep me out forever."

And with that sheogorath left Megils mind, but his presence their had left it mark, a mark that would one day surface again. For madness is always a patient stalker.

This post has been edited by Megil Tel-Zeke: Aug 26 2005, 07:03 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Konji
post Aug 26 2005, 07:08 PM
Post #17

Mouth
Group Icon

Konrad placed his feet back on the stone flooring, uncrossing them and bowing his head. He thought about what he was going to make of himself after the...end...but stayed silent.

Who knows? I'm probably going to die within the hour anyway

He brushed his hand through his hair and slouched back on his chair, gazing at all the people he knew.

--------------------
IPB Image
IPB Image
+Quote Post
BobV
post Aug 26 2005, 07:15 PM
Post #18

Mouth
Group Icon

"You're uncharacteristically silent, Konrad."

--------------------

user posted image
+Quote Post
minque
post Aug 26 2005, 07:18 PM
Post #19

Wise Woman
Group Icon

Serene looked up....seing Konrad move

"Are you OK Konrad" she asked smiling....."And you Megil? you look so absentminded..."

--------------------

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Megil Tel-Zeke
post Aug 26 2005, 07:24 PM
Post #20

Master
Group Icon

Megil looked up,

"yes, yes, I am fine, just thinking is all." he said with a small smile.

"so anyone kept track on how many beasts they have killed today?"

--------------------
+Quote Post

11 Pages V  1 2 3 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 05:50 PM