Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> A Werewolf Question
Winter Wolf
post Dec 5 2016, 09:45 AM
Post #1

Knower
Group Icon

Hi folks,

I have just started playing through Dawnguard on my Skyrim SE (xbox one).

Everything was going sweet and I have progressed to the point where my 26th level Nord skirmisher is wielding considerable power with bow, blade and a nice bit of telekinetic fire magic. The only problem is that Dawnguard has dropped Feral/Wild Werewolves into my game and they are harassing me at every turn on the wilderness path. If I travel down south, they are there. If I go for a walk near Solitude, they are there. If I head up into the mountains- you guess it.

I have encountered the dark beasts three days in a row.

Fighting these werewolves is a disaster. Even using my 900 damage God bow I do next to no damage against them. Even after hitting them six times their health only goes down about 10%. And the damage they do is astronomical. With 250 health I die in one shot. With 100,000 health I also die in one shot. With a 1 million health 'cheat ring' I still die in around 5-6 hits.

By my estimate their claws do around 200,000 damage.... Is that normal or is something wrong here?

In the past I played Skyrim without mods on Xbox 360 and always neglected to install Dawnguard so I could avoid the Vampire attacks at town. But these pesky brutes are far worse than vamps!

Unfortunately Dawnguard is a compulsory install on SE and I am forced to battle these horrible monsters every step of the way. My only way of avoiding them is to use an invisibility ring and quietly head the other direction.

I am wondering if I have some nasty mod/glitch that has ruined my game. Or is this the same for everybody and I am just encountering it for the first time.

Any suggestions?

This post has been edited by Winter Wolf: Dec 5 2016, 10:00 AM

--------------------
Games I am playing-
Dead Island
Fallout NV/Fallout 4
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:47 PM