Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

11 Pages V  1 2 3 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> War Of The Houses - Plan And Discussion 4, WoH Planning Thread.
Rane
post Sep 7 2005, 07:50 PM
Post #1

Lurker
Group Icon

War Of The Houses - Plan And Discussion 4

Previous thread:
War Of The Houses - Plan And Discussion 3

Carry on.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Sep 7 2005, 07:57 PM
Post #2

Councilor
Group Icon

lol sorry fuzzy. I didn't know you were in the camp because i had been skipping over your posts.

I didn't know Jona was talking to you. laugh.gif

you got it covered though. sorry.

--------------------
"Its when murder is justice that martyrs are made"
+Quote Post
Wurlon
post Sep 7 2005, 08:25 PM
Post #3

Knower
Group Icon

Minque, don't assume, it may be from your female instinct to deeply think about everything but no. I want to, it's just that it's impossible to tell because I GO TO SCHOOl to let you know, and I didn't have time to read 200 posts of tea talk right now. In fact I need to work on an English project in a second.

Well unless your willing to tell me what I need to know , or you can be mean and just tell me to go away then do it. I want to roleplay,

Edit: another issue is when I start reading 10 more posts pop up here or the playground so I'll be reading forever mellow.gif

Edit:2 Also how come there's only one roleplay thing going on? Do you guys always focus on just one?

Edit:3 Isn't it impossible to have half breeds? (minque said she brought two half breeds into the world) or does lore not apply to roleplay?

This post has been edited by Wurlon: Sep 7 2005, 08:30 PM

--------------------
Sic Semper Tyrannis
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Sep 7 2005, 08:32 PM
Post #4

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(Wurlon @ Sep 7 2005, 03:25 PM)
Minque, don't assume, it may be from your female instinct to deeply think about everything but no. I want to, it's just that it's impossible to tell because I GO TO SCHOOl to let you know, and I didn't have time to read 200 posts of tea talk right now. In fact I need to work on an English project in a second.

Well unless your willing to tell me what I need to know , or you can be mean and just tell me to go away then do it. I want to roleplay,
Edit: another issue is when I start reading 10 more posts pop up here or the playground so I'll be reading forever mellow.gif

Edit:2 Also how come there's only one roleplay thing going on? Do you guys always focus on just one?

Edit:3 Isn't it impossible to have half breeds? (minque said she brought two half breeds into the world) or does lore not apply to roleplay?

there are definately half-breeds in lore.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Wurlon
post Sep 7 2005, 08:33 PM
Post #5

Knower
Group Icon

QUOTE(Dantrag @ Sep 7 2005, 03:32 PM)
there are definately half-breeds in lore.

Wow do they really lie that much on the TS forums? A lot of people use the claim "the baby takes on the mother's race" and declare there are no halfbreeds.

--------------------
Sic Semper Tyrannis
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Sep 7 2005, 08:36 PM
Post #6

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(Wurlon @ Sep 7 2005, 03:33 PM)
Wow do they really lie that much on the TS forums? A lot of people use the claim "the baby takes on the mother's race" and declare there are no halfbreeds.

yes, the baby takes on the mother's race, but can also have a few minor things resembling the father.

IE ; a dunmer / imperial(mother) mix would look mostly imperial, but may have a couple dunmer features, like pointed ears or something.

--------------------
+Quote Post
minque
post Sep 7 2005, 08:37 PM
Post #7

Wise Woman
Group Icon

Wurlon! Just so you know.....I WORK FULL TIME!!...And have a husband and 3 kids..so my time is quite limited as well!

...and I am not mean...I won´t tell you to go away, you are most welcome to roleplay.....really you are!

But as you may understand each one has to catch up on his own....we all here go to school or work......

Megil did a wonderful summary of the previous rp.....maybe if we ask him very nicely he just might consider doing it on this one....

I would do it but I´m going to Russia next week so I just can´t do it just now....have a lot of preparations to do

Hoping for your understanding.... mellow.gif

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Megil Tel-Zeke
post Sep 7 2005, 08:57 PM
Post #8

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(Wurlon @ Sep 7 2005, 03:25 PM)

well it's jsut a lot easier to focus on just one RP with everyone's busy schedules. Sure people could start another one, but the really active members stick to this one O.o dunno. i guess it just works out best this way.

also our RP's are very open ended, lengthy, detaled, and huge. we feel bad about closing the RP to others involvements so we get new people all the time. sometimes they stay sometimes they don't.

As for the summary.... whew lol I'll see what I can pull together. might be able to do something. but currently I'm typing papers, and studying for chem. and i have work 6pm-10pm most days. Sure it's not busy but i'm a college student. nap time takes up a considerable amount of free time. as does social commitments.

EDIT: guess Megil broke the mold. being a halfbreed he resembles his father most. except for in powers he resembles those of his mother. oh well. no complaints from the peanut gallery.

This post has been edited by Megil Tel-Zeke: Sep 7 2005, 08:58 PM

--------------------
"By keeping others at a distance you avoid a betrayal of your trust.
But while you may not be hurt that way you musnt forget that you must endure the loneliness."
Friendly Hostility Fanboi
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Sep 7 2005, 09:01 PM
Post #9

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(Megil Tel-Zeke @ Sep 7 2005, 03:57 PM)
EDIT: guess Megil broke the mold.  being a halfbreed he resembles his father most. except for in powers he resembles those of his mother.  oh well. no complaints from the peanut gallery.

sylphs aren't in the lore either, so I guess you're safe. sylph lore vs TES lore. we'll say that sylph lore wins this battle.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Megil Tel-Zeke
post Sep 7 2005, 09:04 PM
Post #10

Master
Group Icon

Very true wink.gif. hmm we just get all screwy with things in this thread. I.E. sentient constructs.

but it's those modification that make the RP so much fun. we allow the freedom of creativity....to a certain extent.

This post has been edited by Megil Tel-Zeke: Sep 7 2005, 09:05 PM

--------------------
But while you may not be hurt that way you musnt forget that you must endure the loneliness."
+Quote Post
ShogunSniper
post Sep 7 2005, 09:12 PM
Post #11

Master
Group Icon

*clears throat*
Dearest BobV, it would be nice if in the future I could have some notice before you COMPLETELY OBLITERATE A BRANCH OF MY GUILD IN A SINGLE POST!!!!!!
You could have at least spread it out a bit so that I had a chance to do something about it instead of killing everyone in one post... When I read it I was thinking of GREATLY strengthening the Morag Tong in Ald'Ruhn, but instead I'm going to abandone it saying it is to dangerous to keep a branch there. So congrats, Anthanes you have greatly tipped the balance of power in the house wars in favor of Hlaalu and Telvanni because Redoran no longer has their own Morag Tong and therefore caused undue tention between the houses. tongue.gif

--------------------
War is over if you want it.
+Quote Post
Megil Tel-Zeke
post Sep 7 2005, 09:16 PM
Post #12

Master
Group Icon

Minky O_o.

guess you didn't read my time post....sigh

--------------------
+Quote Post
BobV
post Sep 7 2005, 09:18 PM
Post #13

Mouth
Group Icon

Shogun, my reaction to your post is, and will remain:

wtf?

This post has been edited by BobV: Sep 7 2005, 09:19 PM

--------------------
Slackers of the world, unite!

"And, brave Romans, remember this above all: The owls have promised me help in this fight, how can we lose?!" - R:TW

user posted image
+Quote Post
ShogunSniper
post Sep 7 2005, 09:29 PM
Post #14

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(BobV @ Sep 7 2005, 05:18 PM)
Shogun, my reaction to your post is, and will remain:

wtf?

because of anthanes' violent actions, Redoran no longer has a Morag Tong and therefore is at a disadvantage.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Sep 7 2005, 09:31 PM
Post #15

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(Megil Tel-Zeke @ Sep 7 2005, 04:16 PM)
Minky O_o.

seriously, if the time thing matters to you guys, hire a DM. Must be someone that is on the forums a lot and can keep up with everything.

That way, he posts the time of day and weather and stuff, and nothing conflicts.

My opinion, though, is that of "why does it matter?"

--------------------
+Quote Post
minque
post Sep 7 2005, 09:32 PM
Post #16

Wise Woman
Group Icon

QUOTE(Megil Tel-Zeke @ Sep 7 2005, 10:16 PM)
Minky O_o.

Oops....sorry I´ll edit and let them fly back to Ald Daedroth then!!!

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Sep 7 2005, 09:34 PM
Post #17

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(minque @ Sep 7 2005, 04:32 PM)
Oops....sorry I´ll edit and let them fly back to Ald Daedroth then!!!

please don't. that is an extreme waste of time. what prupose are we serving in Ald Daedroth? Maybe we could teleport to Ald'ruhn?

--------------------
+Quote Post
Megil Tel-Zeke
post Sep 7 2005, 09:34 PM
Post #18

Master
Group Icon

under normal circumstance s it matters not. but when you return to a place where not a day has passed. and you've ben gone for weeks. that poses a problem.

--------------------
+Quote Post
ShogunSniper
post Sep 7 2005, 09:40 PM
Post #19

Master
Group Icon

i would just like to say that chaos has done an extremely fine job of setting up the rp and working out the story and getting things started and such, but he is not on enough to pose as a DM and control the house leaders if any of us need one of them...
so whomever we 'hire' as a DM imo should also be able to control the house leaders and 'npc's" i am on quite often, but have trouble keeping up with the story, character locations and such. i wouldn't mind posting things like time of day and weather within the rp though.

--------------------
+Quote Post
minque
post Sep 7 2005, 09:42 PM
Post #20

Wise Woman
Group Icon

QUOTE(Dantrag @ Sep 7 2005, 10:34 PM)
please don't. that is an extreme waste of time. what prupose are we serving in Ald Daedroth? Maybe we could teleport to Ald'ruhn?

We have to take Sinnamu home.....that´s the least we can do....it won´t take long..and I´ve already edited....

QUOTE(ShogunSniper @ Sep 7 2005, 10:40 PM)
i would just like to say that chaos has done an extremely fine job of setting up the rp and working out the story and getting things started and such, but he is not on enough to pose as a DM and control the house leaders if any of us need one of them...
so whomever we 'hire' as a DM imo should also be able to control the house leaders and 'npc's"  i am on quite often, but have trouble keeping up with the story, character locations and such.  i wouldn't mind posting things like time of day and weather within the rp though.

I think that would be a good idea if you want to do it!....

--------------------

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post

11 Pages V  1 2 3 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 08:38 AM