minque
post Dec 12 2005, 09:13 PM
Post #1

Wise Woman
Group Icon

The next one!

QUOTE(Dantrag @ Dec 12 2005, 08:41 PM)
Akar, Balmora

Akar shook his head at the way she just invited herself to stay with him, but he took her hand without a word.

He unlocked the door to his room and walked in. He noticed something on the bed; his skooma.  He quickly picked it up and tossed it under the bed. He could never be too careful; some people would alert the guards to someone using illegal substances, and he didn't really know Dahleena well enough yet.

Sel, New Vivec

"I don't know; she said something hit her head. Can you do anything?" he asked, handing Leni over to the healer.

Dahleena
Balmora

She caught a glimpse of the bottle Akar tossed in under the bed...and smiled...that´s gotta be.....hmm skooma.....now this was most promising!
Dahleena smiled and started to undress.....she took off her shirt......

Marena
Vivec

"Trauma to her head huh..let´s see" Marena rubbed her hands together to warm them up, then she put them around Leni´s small head ans chanted slowly.....

Leni´s skin went less grey.....and after about 20 min, Marena stopped saying:

"Ok now she´s sound asleep, must let her rest now, and I´d like to keep her under observation for a while....do you care for a cup of tea in the meantime?"

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Dec 12 2005, 09:42 PM
Post #2

Councilor
Group Icon

Akar, Balmora

Akar found himself staring at Dahleena for a few seconds before remembering his manners. He coughed loudly to cover up...what was that covering up?

How the hell does coughing cover up looking, moron?

Forgetting his earlier fears, he put some skooma into his pipe and lit it, and slowly inhaled. Skooma. Money.

He took the rest of his skooma and put it in his pocket; he needed money pretty badly, and he wasn't going to let Dahleena 'work' no matter how much she seemed to want to.

"I'll be back in a couple minutes." he said, grabbing his sword out of the corner and walking out the door.

Sel, New Vivec

"I'm not much for tea." he replied, absent-mindedly. "So what was wrong with her?" he asked, wanting to make sure that Leni was alright.

--------------------
"Its when murder is justice that martyrs are made"
+Quote Post
minque
post Dec 12 2005, 10:00 PM
Post #3

Wise Woman
Group Icon

Dahleena
Balmora

"Damn it..I´m embarrassing him...awww such a nice man he is..."

She wasn´t used to nice or shy men..on the contrary...and now this one was running away!!

Damn it damn it....

"Hey Akar!" she shouted, "where you going? I though we were gonna go to sleep?!"

Marena
Vivec

"Oh her brain has been shaken inside her skull....so it is swollen but it will go back....in a while.....we´ll have to wait..I don´t think there´s been any resisting damage,,but we´ll se in a couple of hours"

OOC: yup, concussion!

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Dec 12 2005, 10:13 PM
Post #4

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(minque @ Dec 12 2005, 04:00 PM)
Dahleena
Balmora

"Damn it..I´m embarrassing him...awww such a nice man he is..."

She wasn´t used to nice or shy men..on the contrary...and now this one was running away!!

Damn it damn it....

"Hey Akar!" she shouted, "where you going? I though we were gonna go to sleep?!"
Marena
Vivec

"Oh her brain has been shaken inside her skull....so it is swollen but it will go back....in a while.....we´ll have to wait..I don´t think there´s been any resisting damage,,but we´ll se in a couple of hours"
OOC: yup, concussion!

Akar, Balmora

"I have to pay for the room, and all my money is gone. I'll need to get some before I get kicked out. Look, you can stay here, or you can come. It doesn't bother me either way."

He buckled the strap that held his sword on his back and waited for her answer.

Sel, New Vivec

Sel nodded as if he understood what all that meant, but in reality, he had no clue. It sounded bad, but the healer didn't seem worried, so he guessed that it wasn't so bad.

"Can I have a seat?" Sel asked. If he was going to be here for a couple hours, he might as well sit down.

--------------------
+Quote Post
minque
post Dec 12 2005, 10:38 PM
Post #5

Wise Woman
Group Icon

QUOTE(Dantrag @ Dec 12 2005, 10:13 PM)
Akar, Balmora

"I have to pay for the room, and all my money is gone. I'll need to get some before I get kicked out. Look, you can stay here, or you can come. It doesn't bother me either way."

He buckled the strap that held his sword on his back and waited for her answer.

Sel, New Vivec

Sel nodded as if he understood what all that meant, but in reality, he had no clue. It sounded bad, but the healer didn't seem worried, so he guessed that it wasn't so bad.

"Can I have a seat?" Sel asked. If he was going to be here for a couple hours, he might as well sit down.

Dahleena
Balmora

"Damn it , silly half-breed!, let me talk to the proprietor, I´m sure they need some staff here, and I´m pretty good at washing up and serve all kinds of drunken customers...yes! Akar ..I am able to perform honest work also!!!"

Dahleena quickly took on her shirt again and trod out of the door passing Akar on her way out.

Marena
Vivec

"Of course you can have a seat!, You may rest in the inner chamber here if you like, there´s a comfortable bed in there.........Hmm I must say I´m rather worried about you serjo.....you seem to be very sad and depressed.......!.I suppose you won´t tell me what´s bothering you will you?"

Marena looked sternly at Sel.....wishing she could read his mind....but she couldn´t..the only one she knew had that skill was the famous Serene....who was said to have arrived in Vivec.

"Maybe you should take therapy....I know of a healer that has the ability of reading minds..it´s said that she´s in Vivec...you might wanna see her?"

--------------------

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Soulseeker3.0
post Dec 12 2005, 10:41 PM
Post #6

Master
Group Icon

ooc:Sorry guys. if I missed something yell at me

Stauros->Hills

"Sure, lets go get some dinner" Stauros started heading down the hill tward the town.

Delfran->Vivec

"well, Lady Serene and Serjo Jonacin, I bid you goodnight(or what ever time it is)" Delfran bowed and turned to walk away

This post has been edited by Soulseeker3.0: Dec 12 2005, 10:43 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

This was pretty unusual, because most children at his age wanted to become great warriors, known all through time as saviors of, well, anything - Toroabok
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Dec 13 2005, 12:16 AM
Post #7

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(minque @ Dec 12 2005, 04:38 PM)
Dahleena
Balmora

"Damn it , silly half-breed!, let me talk to the proprietor, I´m sure they need some staff here, and I´m pretty good at washing up and serve all kinds of drunken customers...yes! Akar ..I am able to perform honest work also!!!"

Dahleena quickly took on her shirt again and trod out of the door passing Akar on her way out.

Marena
Vivec

"Of course you can have a seat!, You may rest in the inner chamber here if you like, there´s a comfortable bed in there.........Hmm I must say I´m rather worried about you serjo.....you seem to be very sad and depressed.......!.I suppose you won´t tell me what´s bothering you will you?"

Marena looked sternly at Sel.....wishing she could read his mind....but she couldn´t..the only one she knew had that skill was the famous Serene....who was said to have arrived in Vivec.

"Maybe you should take therapy....I know of a healer that has the ability of reading minds..it´s said that she´s in Vivec...you might wanna see her?"

Akar, Balmora

Akar shrugged; if she wanted to earn the money, it was fine by him. It was good to hear that she could make an honest living though; she hadn't told him until just now.

With a yawn, he put his sword back in the corner and fell asleep on the bed.

Sel, New Vivec

Sel sat down and listened to the healer politely, despite his urge to get up and leave. Leaving wouldn't have been a good idea though; Leni was there and he would look stupid coming back to get her. Why did everyone always think something was wrong?

"I don't enjoy having my mind read--and it has happened before--and what would be the point of someone telling me what I know that I'm already thinking?"

--------------------
+Quote Post
davion
post Dec 13 2005, 06:44 AM
Post #8

Finder
Group Icon

Dimitre
Balmora

Dimitre arrived at Balmora on a sunny tuesday afternoon. The first thing that went through Dimitres' mind was to find a bench and dig into his bag of doughnuts! Once he was done with that, he was going to try to find some work. It has been fairly hard being a freelance mercenary, nobody trusts them, and that got on his nerves.

It was fairly breezy today. Not windy enough to be annoying, but a nice cool breeze. Dimitre finally found a bench to sit on. The bench was right in front of the pawnshop. It had good shade, and thats what he needed at the moment because he had been walking for three days straight.

Dimitres' coat hung down to his ankles. The colour of the coat was a bright, rose red type colour with black buttons. He wore black, loose fit pants, and thick brown boots he used to wear when he was working for some guy helping him build houses.

On his way to the bench, he saw a sign that someone had wrote, "Need Work" on and decided he would take it with him and look for a job while eating his Doughnuts. Dimitre placed the bag of doughnuts on the bench next to the spot where he was going to be sitting, and took off his equipment pack. He let out a relaxing sigh as his back laid against the bench, instantly feeling his fatigue regain almost almost instantaniously.

Dimitre gobbled down doughnut after doughnut waiting for someone to walk by and give him a job. He would stay out there on that bench for three days if he had too. Dimitre opened wide and started on his 15th doughnut. He would eat all those doughnuts but not gain a pound, made alot of people jealious.

--------------------
The lazy man can, what the lazy man plans.
+Quote Post
Wolfie
post Dec 13 2005, 07:10 PM
Post #9

Mage
Group Icon

Jonacin
Jonacin turned to Serene. "So do you think Otik will come see us himself? It would seem Delfran didn't feel inclined to take us to him"

--------------------
IPB Image

D�anaim smaoineamh, d� bhr� sin, t�im ann - Descartes

Only the dead have seen the end of war ~ Plato

Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed. - G.K. Chesterton

EnsamVarg
+Quote Post
minque
post Dec 13 2005, 08:50 PM
Post #10

Wise Woman
Group Icon

QUOTE(Dantrag @ Dec 13 2005, 12:16 AM)
Akar, Balmora

Akar shrugged; if she wanted to earn the money, it was fine by him. It was good to hear that she could make an honest living though; she hadn't told him until just now.

With a yawn, he put his sword back in the corner and fell asleep on the bed.

Sel, New Vivec

Sel sat down and listened to the healer politely, despite his urge to get up and leave. Leaving wouldn't have been a good idea though; Leni was there and he would look stupid coming back to get her. Why did everyone always think something was wrong?

"I don't enjoy having my mind read--and it has happened before--and what would be the point of someone telling me what I know that I'm already thinking?"

Dahleena, Balmora

"AHHHHRRRGGGG" Dahleena shouted out in sheer anger and stomped her foot on the stairs
"What can I do to make him alive? To make him show some damn feelings!."

She headed upstairs to speak with Dulnea, the proprietor....

OOC: O_o....now he annoyed her!! blink.gif but she´ll come around just wait! biggrin.gif

Marena, Vivec

"Ok serjo, i get your point" the healer turned to Leni with a satisfied look in her face..

"If you like you can take her with you, but make sure she´ll get a good rest now , she´ll be awake in 3 hours, I gave her a light potion that´ll keep her sound asleep for that time....By the way who is this child? she can´t be yours or?"

QUOTE(LoneWolf @ Dec 13 2005, 07:10 PM)
Jonacin
Jonacin turned to Serene. "So do you think Otik will come see us himself? It would seem Delfran didn't feel inclined to take us to him"

Serene Vivec

"I surely hope he will, he just have to explain this cryptic message" Serene shook her head, then she suddenly stopped, listening carefully and then turned to her husband:

"Jonacin....it´s so unnaturally quiet.....I wonder, where is Leni? surely she can´t be asleep at this hour?"

--------------------

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Dec 13 2005, 09:17 PM
Post #11

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(minque @ Dec 13 2005, 02:50 PM)
Dahleena, Balmora

"AHHHHRRRGGGG" Dahleena shouted out in sheer anger and stomped her foot on the stairs
"What can I do to make him alive? To make him show some damn feelings!."

She  headed upstairs to speak with Dulnea, the proprietor....

OOC: O_o....now he annoyed her!! blink.gif  but she´ll come around just wait! biggrin.gif
Marena, Vivec

"Ok serjo, i get your point" the healer turned to Leni with a satisfied look in her face..

"If you like you can take her with you, but make sure she´ll get a good rest now , she´ll be awake in 3 hours, I gave her a light potion that´ll keep her sound asleep for that time....By the way who is this child? she can´t be yours or?"
Serene Vivec

"I surely hope he will, he just have to explain this cryptic message" Serene shook her head, then she suddenly stopped, listening carefully and then turned to her husband:

"Jonacin....it´s so unnaturally quiet.....I wonder, where is Leni? surely she can´t be asleep at this hour?"

Akar, Balmora

Akar continued to sleep, undaunted by Dahleena's shouting.

OOC: sorry, I couldn't resist

Sel, New Vivec

"I adopted her." Sel lied as he picked Leni up; he didn't want any trouble, and there was no telling what she would think if he told her he was carrying Serene's child around.

"Thanks for all of your help, Miss...uh...did I ever get your name?"

--------------------
+Quote Post
minque
post Dec 13 2005, 09:32 PM
Post #12

Wise Woman
Group Icon

QUOTE(Dantrag @ Dec 13 2005, 09:17 PM)
Akar, Balmora

Akar continued to sleep, undaunted by Dahleena's shouting.

OOC: sorry, I couldn't resist

Sel, New Vivec

"I adopted her." Sel lied as he picked Leni up; he didn't want any trouble, and there was no telling what she would think if he told her he was carrying Serene's child around.

"Thanks for all of your help, Miss...uh...did I ever get your name?"

Dahleena,Balmora

Her anger wore off rather easy, no point in getting upset really..but....she had come to fancy that half-dunmer down there and actually wanted to get under his skin...

She approached Dulnea and was lucky to gain the elder woman´s confidence, despite her outburst earlier(!) So she was offered a job as cleaning-lady.

"We could always use a hand here"..Dulnea chuckled

Dahleena started to swipe the floor, to much amusement to a couple of slightly drunk hlaalu-ordinators off duty sitting at a table, drinking flin. Her outfit was not duitable for a cleaning-lady, it sort of revealed a tad too much of her!!! blink.gif

The entire time she was swiping her thoughts were wit that lazy-butt downstairs....

Dulnea gave her a package as salary this evening.....she didn´t open it until she came down in the room again. Akar was still sleeping as she entered but was abruptly awake by Dahleena´s loud scream as she discovered what was in the package!!

OOC: oooooh....Akar will be pleased! (couldn´t resist)

Marena, Vivec

"You may call me Marena" she said....."And if you happen to run into lady Serene....talk to her, she´s very skilled and a nice person as well"

Marena looked at Sel.

"He´s lying, he did not adopt that child...I wonder who she is"

--------------------

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Dec 13 2005, 09:37 PM
Post #13

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(minque @ Dec 13 2005, 03:32 PM)
Dahleena,Balmora

Her anger wore off rather easy, no point in getting upset really..but....she had come to fancy that half-dunmer down there and actually wanted to get under his skin...

She approached Dulnea and was lucky to gain the elder woman´s confidence, despite her outburst earlier(!) So she was offered a job as cleaning-lady.

"We could always use a hand here"..Dulnea chuckled

Dahleena started to swipe the floor, to much amusement to a couple of slightly drunk hlaalu-ordinators off duty sitting at a table, drinking flin. Her outfit was not duitable for a cleaning-lady, it sort of revealed a tad too much of her!!! blink.gif

The entire time she was swiping her thoughts were wit that lazy-butt downstairs....

Dulnea gave her a package as salary this evening.....she didn´t open it until she came down in the room again. Akar was still sleeping as she entered but was abruptly awake by Dahleena´s loud scream as she discovered what was in the package!!

OOC: oooooh....Akar will be pleased! (couldn´t resist)
Marena, Vivec

"You may call me Marena" she said....."And if you happen to run into lady Serene....talk to her, she´s very skilled and a nice person as well"

Marena looked at Sel.

"He´s lying, he did not adopt that child...I wonder who she is"

Akar, Balmora

Akar woke up, thanks to Dahleena's screaming. "What the hell are you screaming for?" he asked groggily, eyes half open.

Sel, New Vivec

"I'll talk to her in an hour or so for you." Sel replied with a broad grin, trying to confuse her.

"It was good to meet you, Marena, and thanks for what you did for my daughter."

--------------------
+Quote Post
minque
post Dec 13 2005, 09:49 PM
Post #14

Wise Woman
Group Icon

QUOTE(Dantrag @ Dec 13 2005, 09:37 PM)
Akar, Balmora

Akar woke up, thanks to Dahleena's screaming. "What the hell are you screaming for?" he asked groggily, eyes half open.

Sel, New Vivec

"I'll talk to her in an hour or so for you." Sel replied with a broad grin, trying to confuse her.

"It was good to meet you, Marena, and thanks for what you did for my daughter."

Dahleena, Balmora

"Why, it´s...it´s SKOOMA!!!, does she think I´m an ADDICT?...what in oblivion shall I do with this wretched stuff??..YOU tell me!!"

OCC: hehe

Marena, Vivec

"You know Serene?" Marena looked at him slowly shaking her head......

"And I´m glad I could help the child......whoever her parents are!"

Marena decided to do a little research..not that she doubted the young man would harm the child..on the contrary he seemed really fond of her..but her father he was not..of that she was utterly sure!

--------------------

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
davion
post Dec 13 2005, 09:51 PM
Post #15

Finder
Group Icon

Dimitre was about 3/4ths of the way through his bag of doughnuts when his throat started drying on him.

I should go to the place across the street and get something to drink Dimitre thought to himself.

Dimitre placed his doughnuts down, and cast an encumberance spell on them so that no one could steal them, and he didn't think that the building across from him would let him bring in his doughnuts. It pained him to leave the doughnuts on the bench, all by themselfs, but he knew he would have to do it if he were to get something to drink and go back to eating.

Money was scarce though. He only had 4 gold pieces. That wasn't even enough for a bottle of their cheapest brew, but he really needed something to drink so he decided to try it anyways. Dimitre ran around in circles for a few minutes, getting himself exhausted and sweaty, hoping that the bartender would lower his prices for a drink. It was pathedic, and he knew that, but he was REALLY thursty.

Once inside a place called, "Eight Plates" dimitre saw a starcase leading downwards. Exhausted, he carefully went down the steps so he wouldn't break anything. Once at the bar, Dimitre put on a sene that would embarras anyone else in that situation.

"Whoooo! That was a close one! Almost got myself killed out there!" Dimitre shouts, then looks behind him at the other people and continues, "Been running for two days straight!" Then Dimitre spins around the barstool and puts on a sad face and pleads, Mister. . . . Could i possably have something to drink? For free?" Dimitre then blinked his eyes really fast, only to recieve a blow to the head by the bartender with a Matze bottle.

Dimitre starts frantically licking up the spilt Matze from the bar counter and then pauses when he sees people staireing at him.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Dec 13 2005, 09:56 PM
Post #16

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(minque @ Dec 13 2005, 03:49 PM)
Dahleena, Balmora

"Why, it´s...it´s SKOOMA!!!, does she think I´m an ADDICT?...what in oblivion shall I do with this wretched stuff??..YOU tell me!!"

OCC: hehe
Marena, Vivec

"You know Serene?" Marena looked at him slowly shaking her head......

"And I´m glad I could help the child......whoever her parents are!"

Marena decided to do a little research..not that she doubted the young man would harm the child..on the contrary he seemed really fond of her..but her father he was not..of that she was utterly sure!

Akar, Balmora

"You can get quite a bit of money for skooma. Or, you could just give it to me..." Akar got out of the bed and gathered his things.

"Either way, I'm ready to be out of this town."

Sel, New Vivec

"I was only kidding about Serene." he said. "I'll be back if there's any more problems, Marene."

With that, Sel left with Leni in his arms, smiling at how he never had to give her his name in that conversation. He saw the look on her face, and she didn't buy a word of what he had said...

Best to get Leni back in the hands of Serene.

--------------------
+Quote Post
minque
post Dec 13 2005, 10:19 PM
Post #17

Wise Woman
Group Icon

QUOTE(Dantrag @ Dec 13 2005, 09:56 PM)
Akar, Balmora

"You can get quite a bit of money for skooma. Or, you could just give it to me..." Akar got out of the bed and gathered his things.

"Either way, I'm ready to be out of this town."

Sel, New Vivec

"I was only kidding about Serene." he said. "I'll be back if there's any more problems, Marene."

With that, Sel left with Leni in his arms, smiling at how he never had to give her his name in that conversation. He saw the look on her face, and she didn't buy a word of what he had said...

Best to get Leni back in the hands of Serene.

Dahleena, Balmora

"Give it to you?....are you using that stuff?" Dahleena couldn´t believe what he said, but she was prepared to do anything to keep him near her so she handed tha skooma to him .

"Now then with what shall we pay the room?"

Marena,Vivec

SShe looked after Sel as he left with the girl......

"I´ll investigate this....there´ll be someone who knows this man......."

--------------------

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Dec 13 2005, 10:24 PM
Post #18

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(minque @ Dec 13 2005, 04:19 PM)
Dahleena, Balmora

"Give it to you?....are you using that stuff?" Dahleena couldn´t believe what he said, but she was prepared to do anything to keep him near her so she handed tha skooma to him .

"Now then with what shall we pay the room?"
Marena,Vivec

SShe looked after Sel as he left with the girl......

"I´ll investigate this....there´ll be someone who knows this man......."

Akar, Balmora

"I was smoking it not three hours ago." he said, as if it should be obvious.

"Just ask the proprietor if your work could pay for the room." he answered; she did, after all pay you with skooma.

Sel, New Vivec

Sel approached Serene's temprorary manor, and walked up to the front door, where Serene and Jonacin stood.

"Here you go." he said, handing the child to Serene. "I had to take her to a healer; she said it was Konrad."

--------------------
+Quote Post
davion
post Dec 13 2005, 10:31 PM
Post #19

Finder
Group Icon

A group of men grabbed Dimitre and started beating him up. Dimitre tried to scramble for the door, but one of the bigger men grabed him and tossed him down another flight of stairs.

Dimitre tumbled down the stairs for what seemed like forever, until he came crashing through a bedroom door. Dimitre still had a decent amount of momentum from being thrown down the stairs that when he crashed into the bedroom door, it flung open and he continued to tumble all the way to one of the walls, opposite side of the bed.

Dimitres' body made a loud thump and crashing sound when he slammed into the bedroom wall. Dimitre grabbed the back of his head and starting flailing around on the ground like an epileptic, then stopped once he noticed two people in the room with him.

Isn't there an empty room in this town? Dimitre thought to himself, still stairing at the cupple.

--------------------
+Quote Post
minque
post Dec 13 2005, 10:31 PM
Post #20

Wise Woman
Group Icon

QUOTE(Dantrag @ Dec 13 2005, 10:24 PM)
Akar, Balmora

"I was smoking it not three hours ago." he said, as if it should be obvious.

"Just ask the proprietor if your work could pay for the room." he answered; she did, after all pay you with skooma.

Sel, New Vivec

Sel approached Serene's temprorary manor, and walked up to the front door, where Serene and Jonacin stood.

"Here you go." he said, handing the child to Serene. "I had to take her to a healer; she said it was Konrad."

Dahleena, Balmora

She nodded......then she turned to him with a smile.....

"Can I try smoking that stuff? pleease!"

Serene, Vivec

"Sel!!!.....Leni....but..what? what happened? she was playing around just some hours ago....was she sick or what? Konrad...ohh yes he ..he smacked her against the wall or something..."

Serene was very confused and schocked....she didn´t suspect it was that bad

"A healer?..here? who might that be?"

--------------------

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post

11 Pages V  1 2 3 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 06:46 PM