Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Today In Tamriel, ESO Character Updates and Stories
mALX
post Jan 20 2018, 01:19 AM
Post #2341

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Darkness Eternal @ Jan 19 2018, 06:33 PM) *

Nothing new today but BretonBlood’s character and mine duked it out. It was an intense duel.
Irvana-my character-lost.

WOO HOO! I love to watch dueling! But ... you need to add some details here, like what race and class each of you came in with = example: was one a DK Imperial Tank, was the other a Wood Elf Warden? (etc). Details !!! laugh.gif

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Jan 20 2018, 02:10 AM
Post #2342

Ancient
Group Icon

Welp, the other day Khajiit did something he swore he would not do: he allowed another crafter into his crew. The idea for this character popped into Khajiit’s mind recently and the more this one thought about it, the more he liked the idea. He’s a very... unorthodox character but this one believes he is interesting and, as far as this one knows, his story doesn’t break any rules lore wise.

Razak Mezalf, The Artisan
(Note: not sure why his eyes are showing up as whitish in the pic. He is a vampire, and his eyes are mostly red.)

Story-

This post has been edited by TheCheshireKhajiit: Jan 20 2018, 02:24 AM

--------------------
"Family is an odd thing, is it not? Defined by blood, separated by blood, joined by blood. In the end, it's all just blood."
-Dhaunayne Aundae

May you walk on warm sands!
+Quote Post
mALX
post Jan 20 2018, 02:25 AM
Post #2343

Ancient
Group Icon

He looks Awesome!

--------------------
+Quote Post
treydog
post Jan 20 2018, 05:43 AM
Post #2344

Master
Group Icon

Crate 3- some potions (eh), a Fiery Orb memento, a Flame Pixie memento, and (appropriate for Trey) the Outlaw Style Motif. Good one.

Grand evening of Glenumbran adventuring- knocked off all 3 dolmen and something like half-a-dozen world bosses, all thanks to the incomparable haute. (Bows down). This is the first MMO I have participated in- I always shied away because I am not good at "meeting" new people. But because of the excellent guild we have, that problem is negated. It has been so much fun getting to know the ESO world and I would not have done so without all the help I have received.

--------------------
The dreams down here aren't broken, nah, they're walkin' with a limp...

The best-dressed newt in Mournhold.
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Jan 20 2018, 06:08 AM
Post #2345

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(treydog @ Jan 19 2018, 10:43 PM) *

Crate 3- some potions (eh), a Fiery Orb memento, a Flame Pixie memento, and (appropriate for Trey) the Outlaw Style Motif. Good one.

Grand evening of Glenumbran adventuring- knocked off all 3 dolmen and something like half-a-dozen world bosses, all thanks to the incomparable haute. (Bows down). This is the first MMO I have participated in- I always shied away because I am not good at "meeting" new people. But because of the excellent guild we have, that problem is negated. It has been so much fun getting to know the ESO world and I would not have done so without all the help I have received.

Ooh that motif was a good score!

--------------------
"Family is an odd thing, is it not? Defined by blood, separated by blood, joined by blood. In the end, it's all just blood."
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post
Acadian
post Jan 20 2018, 01:12 PM
Post #2346

Paladin
Group Icon

Trey, I'm so glad you're enjoying ESO! Oh, and I think your idea of opening one of your crates each day is very neat.

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Jan 20 2018, 04:12 PM
Post #2347

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Acadian @ Jan 20 2018, 06:12 AM) *

Trey, I'm so glad you're enjoying ESO! Oh, and I think your idea of opening one of your crates each day is very neat.

Khajiit wishes he had that kind of restraint laugh.gif

--------------------
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post
Grits
post Jan 20 2018, 04:48 PM
Post #2348

Councilor
Group Icon

Khajiit, I love your new avatar! A warm welcome to Razak. He sounds like he will bring an interesting perspective to his game.

treydog, what an excellent haul! It's fun to find out what you got each day. biggrin.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
treydog
post Jan 20 2018, 05:21 PM
Post #2349

Master
Group Icon

Today was the first one that was almost completely "meh".

Trapping Poison
Crown Lethal Poison
Crown Experience Scroll (which I need to remember to use next time I go on one of haute's patented "World Bosses of Tamriel" tours laugh.gif
Inferno Ink Marking- well someone may use that- but Trey is weird about tats and Izinami already has his Maori style markings...

Later will be more Rivenspire, as well as tracking down the last 3 Glenumbra Shards...

--------------------

+Quote Post
treydog
post Jan 21 2018, 03:45 PM
Post #2350

Master
Group Icon

So Trey got almost all of the Glenumbra shards (and there are a lot of them). And by doing that, he has gotten through most of the delves there also.

And then it was time to deal with Hangnail the Wedding Singer in Cath Bedhead... what, is that not right? He got hit on the head a few times and his ears are still ringing.... But he got some spiffy armor and is now the Crampon of Penultimate... still not quite right... May need to go back to the Lion and rest on his nice Khajiit crescent moons rug.

--------------------

+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Jan 21 2018, 03:53 PM
Post #2351

Ancient
Group Icon

Sounds like Trey got knocked a little silly!

--------------------
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post
ghastley
post Jan 21 2018, 05:40 PM
Post #2352

Councilor
Group Icon

Spreads persuaded me to get the new outfit for her.

Pretty in pink

and then Wizwen wanted to try it too.

Original version - no dyes

She's keeping it, if you haven't the bewbs to flaunt, show off your legs! (Wizwen can't understand Unna).

Cat Man Dhou is eagerly awaiting the Outfit system, as he currently has his magnificent spots hidden under the Altmer armour he's wearing - which is 140% Veiled Heritance set. We'll show him later.

In other news, Unna just found a second piece of the Precursor stuff, so she wants to go to Clockwork City and find out about them. I'll likely indulge that whim. She's gathered all the Stonefalss shards, and done a good part of the Deshaan quests, as well as most of the MQ, so she deserves a change of scenery.

--------------------
Mods for The Elder Scrolls single-player games, and I play ESO.
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Jan 21 2018, 05:48 PM
Post #2353

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(ghastley @ Jan 21 2018, 10:40 AM) *

Spreads persuaded me to get the new outfit for her.

Pretty in pink

and then Wizwen wanted to try it too.

Original version - no dyes

She's keeping it, if you haven't the bewbs to flaunt, show off your legs! (Wizwen can't understand Unna).

Cat Man Dhou is eagerly awaiting the Outfit system, as he currently has his magnificent spots hidden under the Altmer armour he's wearing - which is 140% Veiled Heritance set. We'll show him later.

In other news, Unna just found a second piece of the Precursor stuff, so she wants to go to Clockwork City and find out about them. I'll likely indulge that whim. She's gathered all the Stonefalss shards, and done a good part of the Deshaan quests, as well as most of the MQ, so she deserves a change of scenery.

Those are nice looking outfits. If Khajiit had a crew member whose style fit that, he’d definitely grab one from the CS.

--------------------
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post
treydog
post Jan 22 2018, 01:15 AM
Post #2354

Master
Group Icon

So after resting up from either too much combat (or too much Surile grape juice)--- Trey added a nicely tattered banner to his abode. (Like jeans- the torn up ones are MUCH more expensive than a new one).

And then it was off to Rivenspire for more questing and more sharding... He kind of stumbled into a job of helping recruit some poor saps likely prospects for the Rivenspire Home Guard. He is rather ambivalent about anything smacking of hierarchy- or taking orders- or being anything except insubordinate, independent, insolent, etc. But... well, he can't fight ALL the trolls by himself--- and those trolls have made him almost nostalgic for the bloodfiends, to be honest.

Also- before I forget- crate number 5- Experience Scroll (good), Lethal Poison (converted), Centurion Field Armor (an outfit- but he's keeping it just to see the look on Athlain's face), Spellcaster Elixir (converted). So, overall another "meh" crate- but it was free, so there's that.

Spreads looks wonderful- and anyone who calls her "Lizard Legs" is likely in for a beating...

Considering adding a Khajiit to my crew- she will be named some variation of "Nepeta Something or Other".

--------------------

+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Jan 22 2018, 02:25 AM
Post #2355

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(treydog @ Jan 21 2018, 06:15 PM) *

Considering adding a Khajiit to my crew- she will be named some variation of "Nepeta Something or Other".

Khajiit are always a good decision.

--------------------
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post
ghastley
post Jan 22 2018, 03:07 PM
Post #2356

Councilor
Group Icon

Unna is wandering around Deshaan looking for Plague Doctor items for the slots not occupied by her Death's Wind gear. So she's done a few quests out of sequence, which makes the dialog amusing, referring to baddies she's already killed as having "just left here". Of course every piece she gets wants a slot that's in use. I suspect there's a slot bias for bosses that UESP doesn't document. She wants helm, amulets and rings, she gets belts, gauntlets and sabatons, just like she gets Orichalcum, Leather, and Cotton the crafters can't use.

She did visit the Clockwork City and drop off the hands of the Precursor, which frees a couple of inventory slots, as well as sating her tourist urge for a while.

Blossom and Laurie Craft have each collected some more skyshards, and killed at least the past version of Faolchu. One of them also got the contemporary one. They're also grinding up their crafting - being limited by the flow of Steel ingots, and Oak. Even with the whole crew collecting, they often can't fill the daily writs.

Wizwen has learned to hate archers. She's finding she can't always kill them off before another enemy gets in between, and draws her fire, and attracts her summons, too. Then she gets volleyed to death. Too much of her offence is targeted by the game, and hits the wrong target, from her point of view. She is close to completing the Auridon Skyshard set.

The others just did some writs, and went back to their rooms.

Edit: It looks like Unna's going to have to do more dolmen closing. They seem to be the only source of the jewels. Helms will be the hardest, as the bosses dropping them have other stuff as well.

This post has been edited by ghastley: Jan 22 2018, 03:13 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Grits
post Jan 22 2018, 04:03 PM
Post #2357

Councilor
Group Icon

ghastley, I find that waist and foot set pieces are the easiest to collect, as they drop from delve bosses. When I’m crafting a set I usually make head, shoulders, chest, hands, and legs, and count on getting waist and feet plus jewelry from whatever dropped sets I’m trying out. If I can be extravagant with materials, I’ll craft a complete set so that no matter which dropped set pieces I find, I’ll have five from the crafted set to go with it. (I confess that looks play a strong role in which dropped pieces get used, especially weapons.) I and I’m sure many other have stacks of low tier materials lying around with no purpose other than a friend some day using them. I’d love to send you some for your writs.

Wizwen and Spreads look awesome in their new outfits! My crew has that one, too, and is considering the other one for Steams-Many-Mudcrabs. I love that the halter top shows off Steams’ back markings. Elke is using hers as a bathing suit. The Nordic bathing towel top is not reliable on Elke.

treydog, Trey’s adventures through Rivenspire make me smile. That is one of my favorite zones and questlines. Jerric changed his mind about some things there.

Jerric and Elke have been treasure hunting and supply gathering. The houses are slowly looking inhabited as Pog builds and buys furnishings. Jerric’s see-which-way-the-wind-blows approach to adventuring leaves plenty of unexplored places behind, so it’s fun to follow a map and jump into whatever chaos he finds on the way.

Oh! The other day Jerric finished The Lion’s Den on his own. Highly recommend for solo Public Dungeon adventurers. Even the Group Event is doable. (And the dungeon memento is super cool!)

--------------------
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Jan 22 2018, 04:25 PM
Post #2358

Councilor
Group Icon

Unna will undoubtedly craft some more pieces, so she can swap in some Plague Doctor, but she needs to complete the research first. That's as limiting as the mats, as she never seems to get the right researchable pieces. Traits all seem to be on greaves! Blossom and Laurie Craft are helping where they can, but the downside to the craft bag and bank is that they're all short of mats/researchables together.

Since you can't craft jewels, those are the target for the found set. She can also control the style of what she crafts, so prefers to make the visible. Belt, helm, amulet, rings are either invisible, or have little visual effect. That wouldn't be an issue with a costume, but "Bear Rider" hasn't been seen in the Store yet!

I should decide who's going to make furnishings at some point, and free up some bank slots by learning or selling the designs/patterns/... We're also saving too many greaves, because they're not getting used up for research. There are probably a lot of items with duplicate traits we don't need, too.

This post has been edited by ghastley: Jan 22 2018, 04:26 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
monkeyemoness
post Jan 22 2018, 09:12 PM
Post #2359

Mouth
Group Icon

So I have one (1) thing going on at my end and it's Fjotreid finally hitting 50 in Enchanting. Since his horse has been the best horse that it can horse for about a month now, it means his "maintenance" is finally complete. :v I can't wait to do it all over again in about a month with a new character. I still remember making him back when Morrowind was near release. Has it really been over half a year? Holy hell.

This post has been edited by monkeyemoness: Jan 22 2018, 09:13 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Jan 22 2018, 09:51 PM
Post #2360

Ancient
Group Icon

Khajiit is finally getting into Feng-Do’s playstyle. We made a few tweaks to his armor configuration and now he is wrecking fools left and right! We are now running 5 Hundings Rage medium armor with the divines trait and the Lover Mundus Stone for strong DPS. Feng is currently ripping through the Grahtwood side quests, working to get the Grahtwood Adventurer achievement while also working on getting to lvl50.

Would a full set of gear with the training trait on each piece make a big difference in how fast a pre lvl50 character pops through levels?

This post has been edited by TheCheshireKhajiit: Jan 22 2018, 09:52 PM

--------------------
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post

213 Pages V « < 116 117 118 119 120 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
4 User(s) are reading this topic (4 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 12:40 PM