10 Pages V  1 2 3 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> A Mystery Unleashed - Playground 7/9
Dantrag
post Jun 20 2005, 06:13 AM
Post #1

Councilor
Group Icon

OOC: 1:00 am counts as Monday, right? I believe we agreed to start on the mountain....

IC:

Sel pulled himself up to the topmost ledge of the mountain. He saw the Serene and Jonacin had beat him up, thanks to her flying magic. He looked back down the ledge and saw Shakur sturggling with the weight of Niran on his back.

He sat down beside the two and waited for the others to come.

"Where is Arco?" he asked Serene and Jonacin. "I thought he was scouting ahead..."

OOC: I can't possibly remember where everyone was, so you all will have to fill that in. Just make it up the mountain, and we're okay.

--------------------
"Its when murder is justice that martyrs are made"
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Red
post Jun 20 2005, 12:28 PM
Post #2

Mouth
Group Icon

OOC: In the las thread I was up there right after Arco, silly dunmer.

IC: Shakur hauled the body of Niran to the last rock and heaved his way to the plateu. "Sel, would you mind holding stupid for a bit? Osano hasn't got here yet". Shakur picked some berries and said "better fill up while we can".

--------------------
//LEFT ARM PULLS TRIGGER, RIGHT ARM SHRUGS SHOULDER//TRANSMISSION ENDED
+Quote Post
minque
post Jun 20 2005, 01:03 PM
Post #3

Wise Woman
Group Icon

Serene and Jonacin made it successfully to the top. She was quite exhausted after that flight due to the absolute concentration she had to have , otherwisa they might not have managed.

She looked at Sel and answered: "I don´t know, he was ahead of us and i had to see that we both really managed this"

She sat down leaning against Jonacin´s broad shoulders and just rested for a bit..

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Fuzzy Knight
post Jun 20 2005, 01:05 PM
Post #4

Master
Group Icon

Arco layed on the hot rock as he looked over the gorge at the creature on the other side. It was huge, and he could clearly see something else by it. He wasn't sure what to do, either sneak back and maybe revealing his position or be where he is and wait for the others. He looked down on one of his pouches and took up a little gold ring...

He took it on his right hand, before he slowly took back his bow and arrows into his sack. He layed it back, before speaking out some strange Dunmeri words before almost totally disappearing. He rose fast and started running back the way he came from, he ran fast and came back to the cliff edge was where he could see Shakur, Jonacin and Serene. And Niran not far away, uncussios...

Arco sneaked up to the group before taking of the ring right by Shakur...
"Big beast... Goes well with Celia's vision. Not very far away on the other side of the gorge, some minutes away" Arco said calmy to the group... " "Ah yeah... was a guy there too, high. Possible Altmer" Arco added..
+Quote Post
minque
post Jun 20 2005, 02:05 PM
Post #5

Wise Woman
Group Icon

When Serene heard Arco´s words, she felt as if she was stepping outside herself, looking down at the woman who stood beside Jonacin, that obviously was herself and yet ...not!

"The evil is near! Soon the fatal battle may begin, I shall watch over you, but you have find and surrender the traitor amongst you!"

Her voice was the voice of Azura....

A strange purple aura surrounded her....

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Wolfie
post Jun 20 2005, 02:28 PM
Post #6

Mage
Group Icon

"Ok people, you heard her. Lets get ready for a fight." Jonacin said to the others, drawing his sword.

--------------------
IPB Image

D�anaim smaoineamh, d� bhr� sin, t�im ann - Descartes

Only the dead have seen the end of war ~ Plato

Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed. - G.K. Chesterton

EnsamVarg
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Jun 20 2005, 02:36 PM
Post #7

Councilor
Group Icon

Sel looked down at 'Stupid' who was laying unconscious at his feet.

"I am not staying out of this fight becausse of him." he declared,pointing to Niran. "I already missed one..."

Before anyone could object, he drew his sword and dagger and ran in the direction Arco had come from.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Wolfie
post Jun 20 2005, 02:38 PM
Post #8

Mage
Group Icon

"Sel! Stop! You don't know what you're up against!" Jonacin yelled after the Dunmer. When he was either ignored or not heard, he cursed and began to run after him

--------------------
IPB Image

D�anaim smaoineamh, d� bhr� sin, t�im ann - Descartes

Only the dead have seen the end of war ~ Plato

Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed. - G.K. Chesterton

EnsamVarg
+Quote Post
minque
post Jun 20 2005, 02:44 PM
Post #9

Wise Woman
Group Icon

Jonacin!! serene shouted out in fear, noone of them were aware of the magnitude of that evil something that lurked on the other side of the gorge

She also ran after them , they needed some magic to defeat it ..she was sure!

--------------------

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Jun 20 2005, 02:49 PM
Post #10

Councilor
Group Icon

Mage

Arcyakt had seen Arco, but let him go back to tell the others. He had nothing to worry about. He had confindence that he could stop a pitiful group of warriors, a mage, and a healer. And with a dragon slave behind him, not many people would try anything.

He knew many things about each person in the group. He knew who would betray them to join his own cause, he knew the ones that the others may not trust anymore if things from their past were revealed. He smiled.

They would soon be revealed.

--------------------
+Quote Post
minque
post Jun 20 2005, 02:52 PM
Post #11

Wise Woman
Group Icon

OOC: Damn it I soon have to leave, the bus is leaving in 10 min, but please take Serene with you at the fight!

--------------------

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Jun 20 2005, 02:54 PM
Post #12

Councilor
Group Icon

OOC: She will cast some devastating spells, I'm sure.

smile.gif

P.S. Anyone rmember that we left a poor little girl to die? We never found Triel's parents, or carried her with us...

We're all evil.... sad.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
gamer10
post Jun 20 2005, 03:52 PM
Post #13

Master
Group Icon

(Stupid! Why I should- What you left a little girl to die, not even Niran would be that cruel!)

Niran stood up, yet the look on his face was that of a grinning demon:

Этот foe слишком сильн для вас! Плашка, плашка!

Then he drew his sword.
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Jun 20 2005, 03:54 PM
Post #14

Councilor
Group Icon

[quote=gamer10](Stupid! Why I should- What you left a little girl to die, not even Niran would be that cruel!)[/quote]

OOC: she just got lost...one second Celia is carrying her, the next....oh wait...who did have her? I'm gonna go read the past threads and see what happened.

--------------------
+Quote Post
gamer10
post Jun 20 2005, 04:02 PM
Post #15

Master
Group Icon

Rushing forward it appeared as if Niran was aiding the group. His speed was so fast that he overtook all of them, but instead of attacking the enemy, he held out a hand to signal them to stop. Still possesed he said with a strange accent:

"You shall not pass this point, the first one to do so dies!"
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Jun 20 2005, 04:07 PM
Post #16

Councilor
Group Icon

Sel skidded to a halt.

"You honoured user!" he yelled in Niran's face. "If you are the traitor, I swear I will kill you." Sel was confused about the accent, and the fact that he was wounded not five minutes ago, but his hate for the man overcame most of the curiousity.

OOC: I have a errr, rather interesting plan to re-introduce Triel.

YAY, we didn't kill a little girl!

--------------------
+Quote Post
gamer10
post Jun 20 2005, 04:10 PM
Post #17

Master
Group Icon

Niran smiled. And in a flash he had grabbed Sels arm with the sword and twisted it back at the same time as pushing his boot into Sels stomach and shoving him to the ground. But he took no further action.

"honoured user? Ah yes. I'm afraid I cant be a honoured user. Never was born."
+Quote Post
Fuzzy Knight
post Jun 20 2005, 04:11 PM
Post #18

Master
Group Icon

"Ahh... Naiv people" Arco said to himself before he ran off after Jonacin and Sel seeing that they had stopped at Niran who held out his hands not letting them past the point...

He stepped up a little behinde them drawing his scimitars.. He looked into Niran's eyes seeing something was wrong with him, his eyes almost burned up in flames...

"And you are...?" Arco asked as he looked at Niran, not asking him. But the creature who spoke through him, holding his scimitars down looking quite calm and wasn't exactly intimidated by Niran..
+Quote Post
gamer10
post Jun 20 2005, 04:12 PM
Post #19

Master
Group Icon

"Now who's next?"
+Quote Post
Fuzzy Knight
post Jun 20 2005, 04:14 PM
Post #20

Master
Group Icon

"Now... How exactly are you going to stop us?" Arco questioned Niran, thighting his grip around the scimitars, getting more combat ready...
+Quote Post

10 Pages V  1 2 3 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 11:42 PM