2 Pages V < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Ahnaressu's Travels Ch.10
minque
post Dec 7 2005, 12:37 AM
Post #21

Wise Woman
Group Icon

YAAYY....an update! Nice Danny....now continue this and don´t let us wait too long! You know I like Ahnaressu.....very much

(Yeah right...I´m the right person to ask you for a continuation!....haven´t updated mine for a long time!)

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
mplantinga
post Dec 7 2005, 01:32 AM
Post #22

Knower
Group Icon

It's good to see that Ahnaressu has left for the hunt. I do hope he is prepared for what he will face; he seems to have had some trouble in the past.

Thanks for giving us an update. I'm glad you've decided to continue the story; I've always enjoyed reading it. I will look forward to seeing how the hunt will play out.
+Quote Post
pixiewoo
post Dec 12 2005, 07:20 PM
Post #23

Associate

I can't wait!
+Quote Post
Jonajosa
post Dec 16 2005, 07:46 AM
Post #24

Evoker

Can't believe I missed this! I was waiting for Ahnaressu to pop up again.

goodjob.gif

This post has been edited by Jonajosa: Dec 16 2005, 07:47 AM

--------------------
America's Army. Download it and join the ranks of the many who fight aginst the people know as the enemy, or Cobra for you GI JOE fans.
+Quote Post
Honorius
post Jan 23 2008, 05:14 AM
Post #25

Associate

Where is the rest!?!?! its been over a YEAR since you updated sad.gif

and on top of all that, you ended it with a cliffie!!!

anyway, great story.

--------------------
"I don't live in a state of Denial, I'm just picky about the realities I choose to accept.
+Quote Post
raggidman
post May 1 2008, 06:57 PM
Post #26

Evoker

it's very sad when a potential writer just ... runs out of steam - see: verysad.gif

tongue.gif

This post has been edited by raggidman: May 1 2008, 06:58 PM
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post May 15 2008, 05:50 AM
Post #27

Councilor
Group Icon

Surprise.

-----

Ahnaressu's trek was fairly uneventful, and he couldn't help but see it as the eerie calm before the thunderous storm. That foreboding feeling intensified as he left the bleak gray of the ashlands and entered the green plains of the grazelands. With the maze of foyadas behind him, the reality of the upcoming fight became even clearer and his resolve became firmer.

The calm was over, he realized, when he saw the darkest black clouds hovering above the cluster of yurts that made up the Zainab Camp. The clouds didn't follow any natural pattern, and gave Ahnaressu an uneasy feeling in his gut. Passing the feeling off as pre-battle jitters, he kept moving. The tiny dots that the dunmer knew to be yurts became larger, and he suddenly realized the truth of what was happening. The sound of clashing steel and battle cries reached his ears and his brisk walk became an all out run.

I can't let Valnor kill anymore. I can't let Valnor live anymore.

He repeated those to sentences to himself over and over until he entered the battle. He began his planned killing spree with a burly orc. The orc was occupied with fighting a young ashlander, and never even saw Ahnaressu or the bright green flash of the katana that tore his ugly head from his body. The young ashlander nodded in thanks before engaging another enemy.

Ahnaressu recognized the dunmer he had just saved, though it was obvious that the observation was not a mutual one. A few years ago, during the short while he had lived among these people, there had been an ashlander about his age who treated him with even less respect than the rest of the tribe. Strangely, Ahnaressu realized that he no longer held any grudge against Yas; a common enemy had a strange way of dispelling minor quarrels like that. Ahnaressu continued his fighting, and though none of the Zainab recognized who he was, they did recognize him as an ally.

With every short break in fighting that Ahnaressu got, he watched fruitlessly for any sign of Valnor. The clouds above them became blacker as the minutes went by, but with the more pressing problem of armed attackers, the ashlanders paid no notice.

--------------------
"Its when murder is justice that martyrs are made"
+Quote Post
mplantinga
post May 15 2008, 03:49 PM
Post #28

Knower
Group Icon

Surprise hardly begins to describe me feelings at seeing an update. Shock and elation might be closer to reality.

Thanks for the update. It took me a few minutes to figure out again where we were in the story, but this new update was definitely quite interesting. I always enjoy introspective moments, and Ahnaressu seemed to have a couple of those. I hope we'll see another update soon.
+Quote Post
treydog
post May 16 2008, 06:32 PM
Post #29

Master
Group Icon

This is an excellent pre-birthday present. I am so happy to see you continuing this, Danny. And on top of that, it is a masterful update.

--------------------
The dreams down here aren't broken, nah, they're walkin' with a limp...

The best-dressed newt in Mournhold.
+Quote Post
minque
post May 17 2008, 12:14 AM
Post #30

Wise Woman
Group Icon

Ahh Danny! This makes me happy! I'm so pleased to learn more about this clever young Ashlander....waaaaaaay to go!

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 06:32 PM