Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Since I don't already have enough games and projects..., Tips for somebody new to ESO?
ArtemisNoir
post Jul 21 2023, 12:34 AM
Post #1

Evoker

I picked up ESO, since it's an Epic freebee this week.

I haven't actually installed ESO yet, I'm just digging around, and figured this was a good place to ask... Is there anything I should be aware of?

Also, I have played MMOs in the past (namely LOTRO and GW2) but I'm usually a single player gamer at heart, so how much of the game can be played solo? I'm not antisocial, as such...but, I think we all know what online communities can be like. To that end, are there any particular servers you guys would recommend? I recall in LOTRO that some servers were more/less pleasant than others, for example, and in my experience the dedicated RP servers were typically friendlier.

Finally, how does it compare to the Elderscrolls series?

Thanks! smile.gif

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Jul 21 2023, 07:45 PM
Post #2

Ancient
Group Icon

I haven’t actually played the game in… oh, I guess a couple of years now, but I would add that I enjoyed my time with the game. Indeed, I’d still be playing it if I had more time to devote to it. Should you start playing, the Chorrolites are a good group, and I found willing to help you wherever they can. In truth, I miss going to the guild meets and running around killing world bosses and such. Maybe one day I’ll pick it back up.

--------------------
"Family is an odd thing, is it not? Defined by blood, separated by blood, joined by blood. In the end, it's all just blood."
-Dhaunayne Aundae

May you walk on warm sands!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 13th May 2024 - 08:13 AM