4 Pages V « < 2 3 4  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Trey in Mournhold, Chapter 9
treydog
post Feb 15 2007, 04:56 PM
Post #61

Master
Group Icon

The original Trey runs 280 pages in Word; Mournhold is 170. Then there are the 3 or 4 spiral notebooks with the manuscript pages- plus the backs of pages from my "slush pile" at work that I used to start the story.

--------------------
The dreams down here aren't broken, nah, they're walkin' with a limp...

The best-dressed newt in Mournhold.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Ola Martin
post Feb 15 2007, 06:54 PM
Post #62

Finder
Group Icon

Wow blink.gif that's alot!!!
I just have to say trey, I love your stories^^ so you must keep up the good work!
Do you plan on writing Trey at Solstheim too? or uhm, Trey in Cyrodil?

--------------------
waiting4skyrim now, banner still not updated^^
+Quote Post
Kaleban
post Feb 15 2007, 09:39 PM
Post #63

Associate

Have you ever thought of changing the names and places to protect the innocent, and perhaps trying to publish the novel?

Cause I'll tell ya, everytime I'd login and check this forum, I always hoped to see your most recent exploits at the top of the list, and a new chunk of Trey's adventures to read about. Very gripping.
+Quote Post
minque
post Feb 17 2007, 06:57 PM
Post #64

Wise Woman
Group Icon

So we have reached the ending of the marvellous story of Trey and his adventures in Vvardenfell and also in Mournhold. It will be an empty spot here without the Trey-threads, but I sincerely hope that you my dear friend will stop by now and then and place your words of wisdom to all of us, mostly amateurs compared to you!

I´ve said it before...there wouldn´t have been no Serene if it hadn´t been for you treydog!...

Now then, Trey will appear in my story....as you may have understood, by courtesy of his author of course because for me he is most vivid and I think I´ve come to know him well enough to be able to interpret him good enough..

I will also thank you treydog for being an ultimate inspirator for me and others and for having shgared your remarkable story with us!

Now I must admit.....I´m looking forward to an eventual kind of "sequel"......I´m not so sure our dear treydog really can leave the writingbusiness..for too long..... wink.gif

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Wolfie
post Feb 17 2007, 11:01 PM
Post #65

Mage
Group Icon

The... the end of Trey? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
And looking at the amount of pages in word, Trey was a hall of a lot longer than it seemed lol

--------------------
IPB Image

D�anaim smaoineamh, d� bhr� sin, t�im ann - Descartes

Only the dead have seen the end of war ~ Plato

Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed. - G.K. Chesterton

EnsamVarg
+Quote Post
TelvanniMaster
post Mar 1 2007, 03:55 AM
Post #66

Associate

Hey, I've never made replies for your stories or anything, but I've always enjoyed your stories. Even if Trey retires, I hope this isn't the end of the stories of Treydog. I read his story inside out, and the way you describe it makes it real, vivid, and I won't forget it. I hope I can read another of your stories again. A great fan fiction, which I've never seen equalled. smile.gif
+Quote Post
Alexander
post Mar 9 2008, 03:58 PM
Post #67

Wizard
Group Icon

You know, Due to time constraints I was forced to stop following this story after chapter 4, last week I started reading it again and today I finished the last chapter, this chapter.

Amazing. If I had to choose one word to describe the entire saga of Trey, it would be amazing. Back in 2004 I think it was, I started reading the first chapter of the story of Trey, and I remember being awed by it then, well now 4 years later, I still am.

As to what you wrote above, there's no need to thank me and the rest here, we should thank you. For the great honor of being allowed to host your story, for making this place one of the foremost sites for ES fanfiction.

And of course a personal thank you, first for inspiring me to take up writing in the first place, even though the first result was lacking in many ways, but also for your great feedback through the years, and your help in making my latest story better then I ever could have made it myself.

Thank you for the story Treydog, it was amazing.

Alex smile.gif

--------------------
All that is needed for evil to triumph, is that good men stand idle.
+Quote Post

4 Pages V « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 07:19 AM