Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

10 Pages V « < 3 4 5 6 7 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Monkey's Art Folder, Featuring farts and the rare polished work.
monkeyemoness
post Sep 15 2017, 10:04 PM
Post #81

Mouth
Group Icon

I have nothing new, yet. Here's a preview of what I'm working on. Skyrim's still trendy, right? Cause I'm making a Skyrim-based "comic".

IPB Image

Also, I was throwing out going through some old stuff and found some more TES drawings circa 2012.

Pre-Dragonborn datamining promised mounted spellcasting. Turns out it was referring to being mounted on dragons, but before that was revealed my first thought was "BETHESDA WHAT HAVE YOU DONE, HE IS TOO POWERFUL NOW". So I sketched this out and forgot about it before I finished. Maybe I'll finish it and a few others I found. Back then, I used to care about my Eternal Champion and I actually played Arena/Daggerfall. :U

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Renee
post Sep 16 2017, 04:04 AM
Post #82

Councilor
Group Icon

OH yeah, SKyrim is still very trendy. biggrin.gif How ya doing monkey?

This guy looks like a spooked merchant. Like, he's one of those NPCs who one-lines us as we pass by, telling us of some monsters underground or something. ohmy.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
monkeyemoness
post Sep 22 2017, 05:50 AM
Post #83

Mouth
Group Icon

Great, thanks, Renee! Anyways, no spoilers till I'm done, but let's just say he's not the one that's spooked.

Anyways, I could have been working on that thing, but I've been playing Psychonauts lately and Steve Blum (the same guy responsible for Eolan's voice type--Breton A) voices a few odd characters. Some of his characters' lines seem to really fit Eolan and oops I wanted to do this while I still found it darkly funny.

"Right, I saw nothing."

(The characters in question happen to be the G-Men, from the Milkman Conspiracy level of Psychonauts)

This post has been edited by monkeyemoness: May 11 2019, 04:28 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Sep 22 2017, 04:48 PM
Post #84

Ancient
Group Icon

Poor Eolan, lol!

--------------------
"Family is an odd thing, is it not? Defined by blood, separated by blood, joined by blood. In the end, it's all just blood."
-Dhaunayne Aundae

May you walk on warm sands!
+Quote Post
monkeyemoness
post Sep 22 2017, 06:37 PM
Post #85

Mouth
Group Icon

It's fine, he has somewhat different hangups that have since been addressed. Somewhat.

(I just found out the G-Men disappear once the level they appear in is completed. Boo. I'm gonna miss their weird monologues about their professions. OH WAIT)

This post has been edited by monkeyemoness: Sep 22 2017, 06:40 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
hazmick
post Sep 23 2017, 02:45 AM
Post #86

Mouth
Group Icon

I love the G-men's lines. The assassin lines are so Dark Brotherhood.

--------------------
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world."

"...a quotation is a handy thing to have about, saving one the trouble of thinking for oneself, always a laborious business."
+Quote Post
monkeyemoness
post Sep 23 2017, 06:10 PM
Post #87

Mouth
Group Icon

Oh, geeze, you're right. It's so accurate it's almost offensive. Right down to how easily they get picked off.

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Sep 24 2017, 09:16 AM
Post #88

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(monkeyemoness @ Sep 22 2017, 12:50 AM) *

Great, thanks, Renee! Anyways, no spoilers till I'm done, but let's just say he's not the one that's spooked.

Anyways, I could have been working on that thing, but I've been playing Psychonauts lately and Steve Blum (the same guy responsible for Eolan's voice type--Breton A) voices a few odd characters. Some of his characters' lines seem to really fit Eolan and oops I wanted to do this while I still found it darkly funny.

IPB Image

"Right, I saw nothing."

(The characters in question happen to be the G-Men, from the Milkman Conspiracy level of Psychonauts)

D'Aaaw !!!!

QUOTE(monkeyemoness @ Sep 22 2017, 01:37 PM) *

It's fine, he has somewhat different hangups that have since been addressed. Somewhat.

(I just found out the G-Men disappear once the level they appear in is completed. Boo. I'm gonna miss their weird monologues about their professions. OH WAIT)

This had me rolling!!!!

--------------------
+Quote Post
monkeyemoness
post Sep 24 2017, 09:26 PM
Post #89

Mouth
Group Icon

Hey, so I'm not sure what the rules on blood/gore are but lemme know if this crosses the line in any way.

This was supposed to be wacky. It was going to be followed up by him angrily chasing another leftover guard while screaming like a madman but...yeah.

He doesn't talk about Markarth. Neither does Genevieve. She helped with the smashing.

This post has been edited by monkeyemoness: May 11 2019, 04:28 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Sep 24 2017, 09:47 PM
Post #90

Ancient
Group Icon

So.
Much.
Red!!!!

Khajiit loves it!

--------------------
"Family is an odd thing, is it not? Defined by blood, separated by blood, joined by blood. In the end, it's all just blood."
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post
mALX
post Sep 24 2017, 10:28 PM
Post #91

Ancient
Group Icon

*mALX eyes the Catalina dressing on her salad...*

Uh, wait. Alois ideally thinks villains should have redemption, but ... who is the villain? Those are guards around his feet if I'm not mistaken! rollinglaugh.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Sep 24 2017, 10:50 PM
Post #92

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(mALX @ Sep 24 2017, 04:28 PM) *

Uh, wait. Alois ideally thinks villains should have redemption, but ... who is the villain? Those are guards around his feet if I'm not mistaken! rollinglaugh.gif

Guards in Markarth are all corrupt. It is known.

--------------------
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post
mALX
post Sep 24 2017, 11:59 PM
Post #93

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Sep 24 2017, 05:50 PM) *

QUOTE(mALX @ Sep 24 2017, 04:28 PM) *

Guards in Markarth are all corrupt. It is known.

Ah, I see! laugh.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
monkeyemoness
post Sep 25 2017, 03:50 AM
Post #94

Mouth
Group Icon

Unlike most other threats that have a choice in the matter like bandits (who, in his mind, lose their chance the moment they attack--hell some of their idle dialogue has them mention preferring to die instead of going back to jail), he pulled off a Pelinal Whitestrake actually relished killing the guards, soul-trapping Thonar Silverblood and releasing Madanach. The last one was done in the heat of the moment and probably wasn't one of his best ideas.

Markarth is a nasty, nasty place and I think in the end the ones that suffer most are non-Forsworn Reachmen, no matter what happens. Alois and Genevieve left the place on fire (metaphorically!) and never returned.

--------------------
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Sep 25 2017, 06:11 AM
Post #95

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(monkeyemoness @ Sep 24 2017, 09:50 PM) *

Unlike most other threats that have a choice in the matter like bandits (who, in his mind, lose their chance the moment they attack--hell some of their idle dialogue has them mention preferring to die instead of going back to jail), he pulled off a Pelinal Whitestrake actually relished killing the guards, soul-trapping Thonar Silverblood and releasing Madanach. The last one was done in the heat of the moment and probably wasn't one of his best ideas.

Markarth is a nasty, nasty place and I think in the end the ones that suffer most are non-Forsworn Reachmen, no matter what happens. Alois and Genevieve left the place on fire (metaphorically!) and never returned.

Markarth is a complete mess. Funny thing is, Khajiit loves it and The Reach in general (it is a beautiful place, imo). The Forsworn are simply a reaction to years of oppression by the Nords. Doesn't make them right, but "for every action, blah, blah, equal or opposite reaction".

--------------------
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post
hazmick
post Sep 25 2017, 11:15 AM
Post #96

Mouth
Group Icon

The true villainy in Markarth is the lack of guardrails on all of the stairs. You're more likely to trip and fall to your death on the way to the market than you are to encounter any Forsworn.

Also, people living in Dwemer structures rather than preserving them as historically significant sites makes Haa-Rei's scales itch.

--------------------
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world."

"...a quotation is a handy thing to have about, saving one the trouble of thinking for oneself, always a laborious business."
+Quote Post
monkeyemoness
post Sep 28 2017, 09:14 PM
Post #97

Mouth
Group Icon

Hey so I found this really old Oblivion sketch and I felt like sharing because Bretons are OP. When you get the Mundane Ring, mages are nothing to you.

I should finish it, tbh.

--------------------
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Sep 28 2017, 09:52 PM
Post #98

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(monkeyemoness @ Sep 28 2017, 03:14 PM) *

Hey so I found this really old Oblivion sketch and I felt like sharing because Bretons are OP. When you get the Mundane Ring, mages are nothing to you.

I should finish it, tbh.

Bahahaha someone's on a power trip!

--------------------
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post
ghastley
post Sep 28 2017, 10:16 PM
Post #99

Councilor
Group Icon

It was certainly fun to put the Mundane ring, Amulet of Axes, Ring of the Iron Fist, and Escutcheon of Chorrol on a Breton and just reflect or resist everything (except arrows). Especially the Arena fights. Walk out, wait a while, get declared winner, profit! I did much the same with a character that wasn't a Breton by enchanting a pair of the prisoner sandals to compensate.

I think they made the AI in Skyrim a bit better in that respect, as the mobs don't seem to attack themselves to death when you have the HA perk.

--------------------
Mods for The Elder Scrolls single-player games, and I play ESO.
+Quote Post
monkeyemoness
post Sep 29 2017, 01:09 AM
Post #100

Mouth
Group Icon

I think I achieved something similar with potions and Mankar's Robes. IIRC the ingredients used made them heavier than .1 but it was worth it having every enemy kill themselves by attacking. Think I murdered some Bravil guards that way but I still got charged for murder.

Anyways, I don't think I've leveled HA high enough to see the perk in action. Reflect Damage/Spells is one of those effects that I sorely missed. Not as much as waterwalking but... :T

--------------------
+Quote Post

10 Pages V « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 11:37 PM