11 Pages V  1 2 3 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> To Heir is Human - Planning #2
minque
post Apr 23 2006, 08:34 PM
Post #1

Wise Woman
Group Icon

Another planning thread is hereby opened!

As for the plot, Quote Dantrag:

Plot

Lord Agnar of Haafingar (a major port city in Skyrim) sent for Lord Jadier of Falcreath(a southern city in Skyrim) to negotiate terms for the release of Agnar's brother, Ingvar, who had been arrested in the city of Falcreath. Unfortunately, Lord Jadier had already ordered the execution of Ingvar, who had committed numerous murders in Falcreath.

After speaking with Jadier and learning of his brother's death, Agnar became furious and as soon as Lord Jadier began to leave Haafingar with his personal guards and son, the nord lord (sory, couldn't resist) ordered the assassination of Jadier. To accomplish this task, he began to put together a group to complete the task...

Lord Jadier heard rumors of the assassination, and sent his son, the heir to his lordship, away to safety. But the heir was alone. Would he find help, or would he be hunted and killed like his father?

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
DarkHunter
post Apr 23 2006, 09:03 PM
Post #2

Mouth
Group Icon

Telina's, ignoring the document? Aw, man. This is going to be a loo-oong story.

This post has been edited by DarkHunter: Apr 23 2006, 09:07 PM

--------------------
A skull, some blood, and a flying mace. Not much to work with. ~Imperial Legion Captian.
+Quote Post
minque
post Apr 23 2006, 09:07 PM
Post #3

Wise Woman
Group Icon

Yes! He must I mean it´s Jadier who´s the real victim....We gotta wait for a Danny-post!

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Konji
post Apr 23 2006, 09:07 PM
Post #4

Mouth
Group Icon

Ive told her to read the document on PM...

--------------------
IPB Image
IPB Image
+Quote Post
DarkHunter
post Apr 23 2006, 09:09 PM
Post #5

Mouth
Group Icon

Ummmm... i didn't actually write whats there... I justgave it to her thats it, cause its from Agnar's Office...

--------------------
A skull, some blood, and a flying mace. Not much to work with. ~Imperial Legion Captian.
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Apr 23 2006, 09:15 PM
Post #6

Master
Group Icon

I just made Flint drop back into the room with Jadier, Brianna, Telina, Arygon, Esethir and the mouse in the corner.

I now realize that things are going to get confusing for everyone in that room. Maybe I should wait for a while. Sorry about adding to the confusion.

--------------------
Fabulous hairneedle attack! I'm gonna be bald before I hit twenty.
+Quote Post
Konji
post Apr 23 2006, 09:19 PM
Post #7

Mouth
Group Icon

It's funny. smile.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
IPB Image
+Quote Post
DarkHunter
post Apr 23 2006, 09:22 PM
Post #8

Mouth
Group Icon

Very funny considering that a pair of people that would normally be killing the ladies and Jadier there just to get the gold and valueables, are fighting against each other trying to save them....sort of.

--------------------
+Quote Post
minque
post Apr 23 2006, 09:22 PM
Post #9

Wise Woman
Group Icon

QUOTE(jack cloudy @ Apr 23 2006, 09:15 PM)
I just made Flint drop back into the room with Jadier, Brianna, Telina, Arygon, Esethir and the mouse in the corner.

I now realize that things are going to get confusing for everyone in that room. Maybe I should wait for a while. Sorry about adding to the confusion.

Mouse? In the corner? woah.....who´s the mouse.... tongue.gif

--------------------

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Apr 23 2006, 10:43 PM
Post #10

Councilor
Group Icon

Sorry about my absence; had some internet issues.

Anyway, I just had Jadier read the document, since Tellie didn't. wink.gif

--------------------
"Its when murder is justice that martyrs are made"
+Quote Post
minque
post Apr 23 2006, 10:47 PM
Post #11

Wise Woman
Group Icon

Excuse me.....that document..where exactly did it come from? I tried to read back but I´m afrait I can´t find its origin.... sad.gif

--------------------

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
DarkHunter
post Apr 23 2006, 11:43 PM
Post #12

Mouth
Group Icon

I threw it at Telina after I jumped out of the room. Now I'm back in the room. Anyway... we're leaving the mansion now smile.gif tongue.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
DoomedOne
post Apr 24 2006, 01:58 AM
Post #13

Master
Group Icon

Now that I have more time I was hoping to get back into RPing a bit more, but not nearely as much as I did last time when I suddenly had to leave after being leader with like 10 characters under my control. RPing for me is just an easy way to keep up my writing skills so i was wondering if there was a character position you guys need filled, someone slightly relative to the plot that I can assume control of.

--------------------
A man once asked the Buddha, "How does one escape the heat of the summer sun?"

And the Buddha replied, "Why not try crawling into the blazing furnace?"
+Quote Post
Intestinal Chaos
post Apr 24 2006, 03:11 AM
Post #14

Mouth
Group Icon

Hey, I was wondering just what has been going on in the RP so far?

I need info so I can make a speedy insertion of my character.
+Quote Post
Kiln
post Apr 24 2006, 03:46 AM
Post #15

Forum Bard
Group Icon

Well so far we've managed to meet up all of the villians in Agnar's manor to prepare for the assassination of the visiting lord, Jadier.

The heroes and Jadier have met in Agnar's manor as well under the impression that they were there for political reasons(a meeting I think), they were given rooms inside Agnar's manor.

The assassins were called to Agnar's office to discuss the contract killing of Jadier along the road as he leaves the manor(it is supposed to be made to look like a bandit attack). Strange events(and some confusion) occur during the meeting and it is decided that the assassins will meet again in the morning to work out the final plans for the death of Jadier.

Agnar's hired hands go to their rooms and Esethir, one of the villians sneaks into Jadier's room to keep an eye on them when he meets up with another man who followed him in. The two men begin to fight and the commotion wakes Jadier and causes his companions to panic.

The man who attacked the assassin gives some documents he stole from Agnar's office to Jadier. Documents that detail payment to each of the individual assassins that are involved in the plot against him.

Jadier becomes afraid when he learns of the plot and jumps the gun, deciding to leave early, causing the assassins to have to act earlier than expected.

This is where we are now, Jadier is just about to leave and the assassins are about to follow and attack him along the road leaving Agnar's estate.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There's a short summary for you man, hope this helps you figure out whats going on and helps you find a spot to enter. smile.gif

--------------------
He who fights with monsters should be careful lest he thereby become a monster. And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee. - Friedrich Nietzsche
+Quote Post
Intestinal Chaos
post Apr 24 2006, 03:47 AM
Post #16

Mouth
Group Icon

Thanks a bunch Kiln :]

It helps alot.
+Quote Post
DoomedOne
post Apr 24 2006, 03:49 AM
Post #17

Master
Group Icon

K, I figured out my character, now I just need to best spot to stick him in the story.

--------------------
A man once asked the Buddha, "How does one escape the heat of the summer sun?"

And the Buddha replied, "Why not try crawling into the blazing furnace?"
+Quote Post
Emotional
post Apr 24 2006, 04:26 AM
Post #18

Associate

ummm I'v never done a forum rp. Is there any chance I could join?
+Quote Post
Tellie
post Apr 24 2006, 07:17 AM
Post #19

Mouth
Group Icon

Actually Ididnt see the part where the doc was given...embarrased.gif so let's just say that Telina was a bit disturbed, and angry to notice...smile.gif

But since she is such a sensitieve person, she'll ask Arygon to forgive her.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Ibis
post Apr 24 2006, 07:40 AM
Post #20

Mouth
Group Icon

I would like to join too, so I am very appreciative of the condensed storyline that Kiln posted for Stomach Ache. I was wondering, since he and Emotional and I all want to join ... I'm wondering if we could do it as a threesome. (*blush*...sounds alittle off color, that). tee hee

Well, you guys have probably already entered the story on your own. I will have to go to the thread and see where things are at now. I was wanting to be the Imperial Blade assasin that you all mentioned in the first planning thread, but it was locked. And here you've mentioned that all the assasins are already designated and at the mansion.

So, what would be a good character to RP at this point? I can play whatever side is neccessary, although I was all ready to be evil. I am also good at the art of double/cross...if any double agents are needed. hehe

--------------------
IPB Image <--- Moon Cookiies for all who join @ TESFU

+Quote Post

11 Pages V  1 2 3 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 01:58 PM