Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Buffy's Basket of Potpourri, Musings, ask Buffy, etc
SubRosa
post Feb 12 2011, 08:58 PM
Post #21

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(ghastley @ Feb 12 2011, 01:23 PM) *

does Buffy prefer to keep her clothes on?

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Show Buffy a waterfall, and see what happens!

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
TheOtherRick
post Feb 13 2011, 06:26 PM
Post #22

Finder
Group Icon

QUOTE(ghastley @ Feb 12 2011, 12:23 PM) *

...or does Buffy prefer to keep her clothes on?

I heard a rumor that Buffy acquired the nickname from prefering her birthday suit to all others...but not so sure about the application you have suggested...LOL

--------------------
"To Thine Own Self Be True"

The Talendor Chronicles is my first fan fiction attempt.
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Feb 15 2011, 01:55 PM
Post #23

Paladin
Group Icon

I'm still recovering from being fluffed up by Maxical's hair conditioner escapade! ohmy.gif biggrin.gif

Ghastley, we surely appreciate the offer, but the dance routine Buffy is working on is fully clothed. SubRosa is right about those waterfalls though. As the song goes 'Tequila Water makes her clothes fall off'.

Rick, how true about Buffy's name! Here's what she had to say about it in her story:
"Perhaps it's because I'm a wood elf." I shrugged. "Mother told me that from a very young age, she and Father had trouble keeping clothes on me. She teased that even my name came from the fact I was always running around 'in the buff'. This was especially true around water. Why, I was almost twelve before the red-faced protests of my archery master finally convinced me not to drop my clothes beside every stream to play in the water. I'm more discreet now I suppose, but I still find that waterfalls tend to make my clothes fall off."

Now, speaking of dance routines and escapades, we discovered how dangerous it can be to get Maxical and Buffy together. The two of them worked out the first very rough version of Buffy's dance routine. I'm sure you will note Maxical as the redhead on the left and Buffy as the short one with extra bling. Oh, and the business with their hands up is the two of them poking fun at their own ears:

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
TheOtherRick
post Feb 15 2011, 02:21 PM
Post #24

Finder
Group Icon

QUOTE(Acadian @ Feb 15 2011, 06:55 AM) *

I'm still recovering from being fluffed up by Maxical's hair conditioner escapade! ohmy.gif biggrin.gif

I'm still chuckling about the photo she posted...

Ghastley, we surely appreciate the offer, but the dance routine Buffy is working on is fully clothed. SubRosa is right about those waterfalls though. As the song goes 'Tequila Water makes her clothes fall off'.

Rick, how true about Buffy's name! Here's what she had to say about it in her story:
"Perhaps it's because I'm a wood elf." I shrugged. "Mother told me that from a very young age, she and Father had trouble keeping clothes on me. She teased that even my name came from the fact I was always running around 'in the buff'. This was especially true around water. Why, I was almost twelve before the red-faced protests of my archery master finally convinced me not to drop my clothes beside every stream to play in the water. I'm more discreet now I suppose, but I still find that waterfalls tend to make my clothes fall off."

Tastefully done screenie goodjob.gif I knew I had heard (read) that somewhere...

Now, speaking of dance routines and escapades, we discovered how dangerous it can be to get Maxical and Buffy together. The two of them worked out the first very rough version of Buffy's dance routine. I'm sure you will note Maxical as the redhead on the left and Buffy as the short one with extra bling. Oh, and the business with their hands up is the two of them poking fun at their own ears:

rollinglaugh.gif Maxical and Buffy gettin their groove on...

--------------------
"To Thine Own Self Be True"

The Talendor Chronicles is my first fan fiction attempt.
+Quote Post
Thomas Kaira
post Feb 16 2011, 02:10 AM
Post #25

Mouth
Group Icon

Another noteworthy mod you might consider come this summer (or whenever you plan on): Soulgem Magic.

What it does:

-Reprices soul gems as they are filled.

-Allows you to continue filling soul gems that are partially filled until they are maxed. No more worries about that Grand soul gem being ruined by that pesky mudcrab's petty soul!

That second feature alone is what sold the mod for me. smile.gif

This post has been edited by Thomas Kaira: Feb 16 2011, 02:18 AM

--------------------
Rarely is the question asked, is our children learning?
+Quote Post
minque
post Feb 17 2011, 10:10 PM
Post #26

Wise Woman
Group Icon

Hi!
Just popping in for maybe a mug of mulled cider...I will probably not say so much but I will read and amuse myself

regards

Serene

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
King Coin
post Feb 20 2011, 06:41 AM
Post #27

Master
Group Icon

By the nine divines ! ASSAULT ! ASSAULT !

--------------------
Aravi: A Khajiit in Skyrim

Recipient of the Colonel Mustard Official Badge of Awesomeosity
+Quote Post
mALX
post Feb 20 2011, 03:29 PM
Post #28

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(King Coin @ Feb 20 2011, 12:41 AM) *

By the nine divines ! ASSAULT ! ASSAULT !

ROFL !!!!

--------------------
+Quote Post
DarkZerker
post Mar 8 2011, 04:19 AM
Post #29

Agent

Dear Acadian,

Despite being in Buffy's head, does she annoy you to no end in certain times or can you just drown out the words?

And about the dance video...LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

And LASTLY lol <--- Hands up.

--------------------
Never argue with an idiot, They'll bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Banana Cream Marmalade is good on pickles.
-A wise sage.
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Mar 8 2011, 04:42 PM
Post #30

Paladin
Group Icon

Hi Zerker! Thanks for liking the first cut of Buffy's dance vid. She will meet some ladies who will not only appreciate the idea, but help her transform it into a production worthy of a storyline in her journal in the distant future. tongue.gif

Acadian can survive for short periods in the ethereal form of his ice dragon, Phantom. For more than a few days on Nirn though, he needs a living 'host'. He was quite chagrined when he and Phantom swooped into that Imperial Prison to find himself in the swirling mess that was the mind of young Buffy. He wrestled with his disappointment that she was not a big strapping knight or ranger as he would have preferred and was much more used to.

After a life spent serving his Order though, he understands what commitment means and was determined to mold this fragile little elf into something usable. He has indeed influenced her heavily by infusing her with the spirit of a dragon and the ability to heal by laying on of hands.

It is however, perhaps she who has had the more profound influence. Buffy has shown Acadian what it means to be vulnerable, and the compromises thus required to survive. He sees in her the spirit of a late lost love and a granddaughter never had. Does he find the little blond Bravilian chatterbox annoying?

Never. happy.gif

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
mALX
post Mar 12 2011, 11:43 PM
Post #31

Ancient
Group Icon

Maxical

IPB Image

** Er...I just stopped in to invite Buffy to come meet a girl named Lissa over on the Oblivion thread if she is not too busy. Teresa was just there too, if you hurry maybe you can catch her!

This post has been edited by mALX: Mar 12 2011, 11:44 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Rihanae
post Mar 12 2011, 11:52 PM
Post #32

Knower
Group Icon

*Lissa*

Okay, managed to find my way here! Thanks guys!
Now I need your opinion on something. My sister, Maelona's birthday is coming up. I want to get her some jewellry or something. If you've met her, whay do you think would look nice on her?

LC x
+Quote Post
mALX
post Mar 13 2011, 12:02 AM
Post #33

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Rihanae @ Mar 12 2011, 05:52 PM) *

*Lissa*

Okay, managed to find my way here! Thanks guys!
Now I need your opinion on something. My sister, Maelona's birthday is coming up. I want to get her some jewellry or something. If you've met her, whay do you think would look nice on her?

LC x

Maxical

IPB Image

** I would get her a charm bracelet with seven charms on it - each with a day of the week written on it and shaped like different UNDERPANTS !!! (Just kidding).

Your sister is nice, and she really loves you. Buffy and I don't have any siblings (that we know of).

This post has been edited by mALX: Mar 13 2011, 12:06 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Rihanae
post Mar 13 2011, 12:16 AM
Post #34

Knower
Group Icon

*Lissa*

Couldn't help but giggle at the underpants comment smile.gif

Yeah, I know she does, which is why it's so hard to buy something to show how much I love her.

Sorry to hear about your sibling free-ness, but sometimes good friends are better than siblings, as you can choose your friends wink.gif
+Quote Post
mALX
post Mar 13 2011, 12:57 AM
Post #35

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Rihanae @ Mar 12 2011, 06:16 PM) *

*Lissa*

Couldn't help but giggle at the underpants comment smile.gif

Yeah, I know she does, which is why it's so hard to buy something to show how much I love her.

Sorry to hear about your sibling free-ness, but sometimes good friends are better than siblings, as you can choose your friends wink.gif

Maxical

IPB Image

** I said that because I know she teased you once about them. Buffy's friend gave her a journal to keep her as a diary...speaking of which, I wonder where Buffy is?

This post has been edited by mALX: Mar 13 2011, 01:00 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Mar 13 2011, 02:07 AM
Post #36

Paladin
Group Icon

From Buffy's quill:

Hi, ladies. Sorry I'm late. Well met, Lissa!

I think you want a gift that really 'speaks' to your sister and says something important to her. As Maxical said, Mazoga, after seeing me sitting around the lodge writing in my journal, gave me a beautifully leather bound new one with my name emblazoned on it - because she knew I would need it. I gave her an enchanted dagger to augment her unenchanted sword because I had seen how much trouble she had fighting a will-o-the-wisp.

I bet I know what Maelona would like! You simply must get Angel's recipe for appleberry juice. If Angel is not home at Dinstel Manor in Anvil, then Carahil at the guild has the recipe too. Anyway, my suggestion is to surprise Maelona with a breakfast of appleberry juice and sweet rolls, and give her a locket with a likeness of her beautiful little sister inside. I'm sure Norbert Lelles has a selection of fine lockets and I'll bet Astia Inventius would paint you a beautiful tiny portrait to place inside it!

Of course, Maxical's idea about the underpants charm bracelet is a great one too! laugh.gif

Buffy

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
Rihanae
post Mar 13 2011, 03:36 PM
Post #37

Knower
Group Icon

*Lissa*

Thank you for some wonderful suggestions Buffy. I love the idea of the locket with the portrait inside. Now I just have to think of a picture to put inside of either just me, me and Maelona, or me, Maelona and mother. Choices, eh? tongue.gif

Also, i've been in Anvil for weeks now and I would like to move on to Bravil, mainly to purchase a simple Starlight spell.
Any suggestions for things to do/visit while im in Bravil?

LC x

This post has been edited by Rihanae: Mar 13 2011, 04:26 PM
+Quote Post
Thomas Kaira
post Mar 13 2011, 11:56 PM
Post #38

Mouth
Group Icon

Derelas:

Having just arrived in Bravil myself, I find it to be a most fascinating place. I'm hoping I might catch a glimpse of Buffy while I'm there, but since she has such a short attention span, that might be asking too much. Anyways, some things to do?

The Great Chapel of Mara is always worth visiting; I hear it's the only building in the entire city besides the castle to be built entirely of stone. Marz is a renowned healer, so if you get damaged along the way, I'm sure he can heal you impeccably well.

My friend Deetsan over the way of Cheydinhal told me that Kud-Ei is very helpful and friendly, so I would suggest asking her about any of your magical needs. Unfortunately, I can't direct you to anyone else, but I have heard a couple rumors that Delphine Jend is hard at work perfecting a revolutionary spell right here in Bravil! I sure hope it isn't anything too huge, given her reputation. If she goes too far, she could surely set fire to the entire city in the blink of an eye!

The Lucky Old Lady is always worth a visit, too. Why not give her a kiss while you are here? I've heard to do so will bring you luck.

Also, I'd suggest not wearing your best shoes while you are here, the streets are a little... mucky.

Unfortunately, I'm just visiting, and not under the best circumstances, so that's all I know right now. Hopefully Buffy can fill in the gaps.

With all due respect:

Derelas

--------------------
Rarely is the question asked, is our children learning?
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Mar 14 2011, 01:40 AM
Post #39

Paladin
Group Icon

From Buffy's quill:

Well, Dere gave you a pretty good tour of the city. Assuming you'll approach from the north, don't forget to stop at the Faregyl Inn to say hi to Maxical's parents and enjoy some fresh potato bread. Then as you continue south, if you are careful and quiet you might see the unicorn. Oh, and don't forget to stop and play in the waterfalls by Robber's Glenn Cave - you might have to take care of a mean old guardian or two first though. Once you get to Bravil, if you need an inn, stay at Silverhome. It's much nicer than The Ugly Suitor. Oh, and whatever you do, stay away from the castle. Nothing good ever happens there. If you get a chance, don't miss the opportunity to go crabbing on the islands south of the city.

If you have trouble in the city, you can trust Gladius, Gaius and Caccian. I would be a little leery of the other guards though.

I know how spectacular the sunsets at Anvil are, but a sunrise seen from the western shore of Niben Bay is pretty nice! Enjoy your stay!

Buffy

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
Rihanae
post Mar 14 2011, 11:55 AM
Post #40

Knower
Group Icon

*Lissa*

Thanks guys for the suggestions.

Like i said i only need to go for a simple Starlight spell, but i thought i may aswell enjoy bravill to the max while im there! Also, my Guardian Spirit, Rihanae's, descendant lives in Bravil, and he asked me to take good care of her. All he knows is that she is Female Altmer alchemist, which narrows it down incredibly!

LC x
+Quote Post

42 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 09:25 PM