Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Idea, could use some help, look if you can work w/ meshes.
Languein
post Apr 23 2006, 05:20 AM
Post #1

Associate

Hello, I am new to the TES F'Ruum, but it sounds fun. I have an idea to put a book into the library but i want the book to lead to a weapon, or something of value. Now, i dont even know if i can do that so if i cant just tell me.

However, if i can. I can write the book, give you a description of what the weapon/armor/whatever(havent decided) is, i can make the cave/dungeon/fort(havent decided), but i am no good with Meshes and such. If anyone is willing to help me out with this that would be awesome. I think it would be pretty cool. Any ideas? or help? Thanks. smile.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Troika
post Apr 23 2006, 09:14 PM
Post #2

Agent

Hey there, and welcome to the library... You've got a good idea there, but in the early stages of the project, we are wanting to concentrate on creating the mod itself... once that is done, then we can start thinking about mods... But if you want to plug away at this, we'd be more than happy to merge it into the library once it's done...
+Quote Post
Languein
post Apr 24 2006, 05:03 AM
Post #3

Associate

I understand, and i will get you the book ASAP, but i just want to get it started now so that it will be ready by the time the library is, yuo know? I tihnk it would be cool
Plus it would leave room for testin and such, and i dont want it to be easy, so im lookin for a little team or somethin now to get it started so if anyone is interested please PM me.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:45 PM