Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> How would you react if ?
flowerboom
post Feb 13 2013, 03:03 PM
Post #1

Agent

Random thread but i think its interesting , there are a couple things and id like you to give a very honest answer . no "thats impossible" this is just a thread-for-fun

a . if an npc that you liked suddenly approached you and declared undying love for you , and asked to get married

b .suddenly a guard reports a huge zombie army is heading towards the town your lodged at , for some reason you cant save and all your saves have been deleated , do you flee with the small group of people into the wilderness or stand and fight ? how would you react afterwards if they were everywhere ? go to the nearest garrisoned town or just keep on the move ? ( By the way nice big stories for this i would love , please use your real characters and dont give me a " i'd fight of cource" because if that not honest then dont post it biggrin.gif )

c . Suddenly a messanger comes up to you reporting that morrowind is open to visitors and the morrowind map is all up for grabs! would you keep it a deadly secret or tell the world ? what would you do with this new content ?

d. if a full blown daedric invasion began ( similar to the zombie question) how would you react?

e . if it started to rain cheese

d . if a rumour started going round that a huge Tsunami had came up the niben and wiped out the entire imperial city , you get there to see whats left of the city isle a destructive mess

Please reply ! have fun!

This post has been edited by flowerboom: Feb 13 2013, 03:04 PM
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Lady Saga
post Feb 13 2013, 05:20 PM
Post #2

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(flowerboom @ Feb 13 2013, 09:03 AM) *

a. If an NPC that you liked suddenly approached you and declared undying love for you , and asked to get married?

Me? or one of my characters? wink.gif

If it's one of my characters, it depends which NPC we're talkin' about. Kahreem has a crush on the dark elf who runs the stable outside Cheydinhal, for instance. He has a crush on Shelley, the Redguard who dwells inside Cheydinhal Bridge. He has a crush on just about half the females he meets. laugh.gif He'd probably accept a marriage proposal, as long as he uh.... 'gets some' in return.

Dyan phor a'Cauz (my Paladin) had a mad crush on Keld of the Isles. wub.gif She would gladly accept a marriage proposal from him, as long as he actually left the safety of Cheydinhal.

If it was me, I would have to decline. It would be cute hearing "Oh...hullo" or "What's the news from the other parts of Tamriel?" the first 17 times, after that it would start to get old. rolleyes.gif

cool.gif. Suddenly a guard reports a huge zombie army is heading towards the town your lodged at , for some reason you cant save and all your saves have been deleted , do you flee with the small group of people into the wilderness or stand and fight ?

Most of my characters would stand and fight, and gladly so. Only Ann Thraxx or maybe Kahreem would chicken out. On the other hand, if I couldn't SAVE my game? And I had no saves to utilize? That would suck. I wouldn't be able to game anymore. *shrugs*

How would you react afterwards if they were everywhere ?

Everywhere all the time? Is that what you mean? I think it would suck. I like the lands of Tamriel to have some free space (no enemies) just as much as I like fighting enemies when they show up.

Go to the nearest garrisoned town or just keep on the move ?

Depends on the character, I guess. Some of them (the 'chickens' mentioned above, who aren't very good fighters) would be forced to find a place with lots of protection. Others would be more dynamic, moving from place to place to rid this invasion of zombies.

c . Suddenly a messenger comes up to you reporting that Morrowind is open to visitors and the Morrowind map is all up for grabs! Would you keep it a deadly secret or tell the world ? What would you do with this new content ?

Would I keep it a "deadly secret" from whom? Other gamers? Heck no, I would tell them. Other NPCs? They're too busy talking about mudcrabs to care.

First thing I would do is neither option. First thing I would do is create a new character (a dark elf), who's lost his or her family, all of whom dwell in Morrowind. Then I would explore the crap out of Vvardenfell!

d. If a full blown daedric invasion began ( similar to the zombie question) how would you react?

See I am confused now. Do you mean if a daedric invasion occured in real-life? Or in the game? Because it already can occur in the game.

If it were in real-life...I can't really even answer that. I would freak the hell out. Actually if I answered this question honestly (assuming we're talking real-life) it would bum everybody out, and I'm not trying to do that.

e . If it started to rain cheese?

I'm not sure I would do anything, other than worry about the end of the world. My cat loves cheese though, she'd have a fun day!

d . If a rumour started going round that a huge Tsunami had came up the Niben, and wiped out the entire Imperial City, you get there to see what's left of the city isle: a destructive mess.

A rumor? This sort of rumor would be pretty easy to confirm or dispel; all I'd have to do is walk with my character to see if it actually happened. If it did, I would probably still try to find a way to enjoy the game as-is.

This post has been edited by Lady Saga: Feb 13 2013, 05:30 PM
+Quote Post
flowerboom
post Feb 13 2013, 05:29 PM
Post #3

Agent

Note: all of this is in-game smile.gif

yeah id eat the chesse biggrin.gif

And ive always thought it was a disastar waiting to happen , a tsunami on the niben , nothing is impossible and im always worrying about it sad.gif
if it hapended it could wipe out half of cyrodill , leyawin + bravil + imperial city

Harsh.
+Quote Post
Lady Saga
post Feb 13 2013, 05:34 PM
Post #4

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(flowerboom @ Feb 13 2013, 11:29 AM) *

And ive always thought it was a disastar waiting to happen , a tsunami on the niben , nothing is impossible and im always worrying about it sad.gif
if it hapended it could wipe out half of cyrodill , leyawin + bravil + imperial city

Well yeah, it's a world full of magic, and volcanos which can bury an entire province. So anything is possible, I agree.

+Quote Post
Destri Melarg
post Feb 13 2013, 08:16 PM
Post #5

Mouth
Group Icon

This sounds like fun, ‘boom. I’ll let my character speak for himself.

From the Desk of Sir Rugrat gro-Shurgak, son of Lord Rugdumph, and Knight of the White Stallion:

a . if an npc that you liked suddenly approached you and declared undying love for you , and asked to get married

Since I am already enraged to the fair Mazoga, I would have to respitefully incline the adventures of any other.

b .suddenly a guard reports a huge zombie army is heading towards the town your lodged at , for some reason you cant save and all your saves have been deleated , do you flee with the small group of people into the wilderness or stand and fight ? how would you react afterwards if they were everywhere ? go to the nearest garrisoned town or just keep on the move ?

In the past I would have been declined to stay and fight. But age has temporized my desire to test my metal against the trails that life throws at us. At this point in my life thoughts of a long and frightful future with the fair Mazoga would behave me to join those who ventilate into the forest. I would of course keep my axe near to hand, should the need abide that I must decapitulate some zombies.

c . Suddenly a messanger comes up to you reporting that morrowind is open to visitors and the morrowind map is all up for grabs! would you keep it a deadly secret or tell the world ? what would you do with this new content ?

I should probably fulminate on this subject before answering. You see, I have never been one motorized by greed or selfless discerns. Give me the verbose rolling meadows of Cyrodiil over the ash-defected climbs of Morrowind where insets serve as carriages, and mushrooms serve as houses! I would be declined to tell the world.

d. if a full blown daedric invasion began ( similar to the zombie question) how would you react?

Funny you should ask... I was just enraged in a similar circumspect. It has since been given the approbate title of the Oblivion Crisis. How did I react? As refits a knight... with great knavery and pallor!

e . if it started to rain cheese

With my expedience in killing rats I would seek to find deployment near castle Leyawiin... or I would summon Haskill.

d . if a rumour started going round that a huge Tsunami had came up the niben and wiped out the entire imperial city , you get there to see whats left of the city isle a destructive mess

I besiege you to use words that are easily reconnoitered. Not everyone regresses the language the way you and I do. If this indeed deferred, I would be the first to position that Leyawiin serve as our new capitalist.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 05:02 AM