Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Oblivion Hogwarts Mod, the real thing
Taylord
post May 27 2006, 11:58 PM
Post #1

Associate

Hello, and thanks for looking. I am in the process of getting together a group of modders to create an in depth mod containing the world of Harry Potter/Hogwarts. My plans right now are to develope in depth Hogwarts Castle and it's grounds including The Forbidden Forest, the Quidditch field, etc. There is going to be a story line that will follow that of Harry Potter, but I am also considering making two paths where you could play as a bad Wizard or Witch and join Voldemort too. I am also hoping to create Diagon Alley as well as all of it's shops, and eventually possibly even go so far as to create a small version of london itself with many many side quests that can be developed by people on the team, or people not on the team to be added on after the full version of the actual mod is finished. This mod should be very similair to the Frogwarts mod being created for Morrowind (leader's name is Danjb, he is well known all over the elder scrolls modding world, just google the Frogwarts mod to learn more). This is just the beginning and I/we are up for many more ideas.

Positions Needed:

Dungeon Builders
Landscape Builders
Concept Artists (if possible)
Scripters
Character Creaters
Moddlers (will require ownership or access to 3DS Max)
Voice Actors
And anyone else that wants to help or has some great ideas.

If you want to join the project just go to http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Hogwarts_Mod. Near the top of the page click on register and you can join.

This post has been edited by Taylord: May 30 2006, 01:49 AM
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
DarkHunter
post May 28 2006, 06:45 PM
Post #2

Mouth
Group Icon

By, Ag! This is TES we don't need twirpy wands to do magic... plus the ancient Demora Lord who may, or may not, be the last boss would kill that wimp Volde-Wart tongue.gif Nice thought though! Don't take my stuff to heart, my opinion changes every 5 minutes so it doesn't count for much...

--------------------
A skull, some blood, and a flying mace. Not much to work with. ~Imperial Legion Captian.
+Quote Post
xycolian
post May 30 2006, 04:21 PM
Post #3

Finder
Group Icon

I thought there was already a game for Harry-pothead, so why would you want to mod it into TES?

--------------------
Adoring Fan

Tamriel is nothing more than Lorkhans plane of Oblivion... -Mankar Cameron
+Quote Post
Khajiit Overlord Rainer
post May 30 2006, 04:22 PM
Post #4

Finder
Group Icon

Thuis sounds Very interesting, Hope it gets released eventually.

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post May 30 2006, 10:59 PM
Post #5

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(DarkHunter @ May 28 2006, 01:45 PM)
By, Ag! This is TES we don't need twirpy wands to do magic... plus the ancient Demora Lord who may, or may not, be the last boss would kill that wimp Volde-Wart tongue.gif Nice thought though! Don't take my stuff to heart, my opinion changes every 5 minutes so it doesn't count for much...

QUOTE(xycolian @ May 30 2006, 11:21 AM)
I thought there was already a game for Harry-pothead, so why would you want to mod it into TES?

No need to bash his idea just because he has different tastes than you.

I personally think it's a great idea, but I don't have much to contribute. kvleft.gif

--------------------
"Its when murder is justice that martyrs are made"
+Quote Post
Kezo
post Jun 25 2008, 10:05 PM
Post #6

Associate

w00tw00tw00t
This is exactly what I've been looking for tongue.gif
I have had the thoughts of making something similar myself, problem is though, I haven't got the knowledge yet... However, I want to learn, and when I've got the time I will, and then I will do as much as I can to help cool.gif Until then, keep up the good work!

Ehm... Well... Just saw that this thread seems pretty dead... How did it go? Did you manage to do anything? If not, that's a pity... If you did, and you don't work with it anymore, would you mind share what you have done so far so I, maybe when I have the time, can see what I can do?

This post has been edited by Kezo: Jun 27 2008, 12:01 PM
+Quote Post
General Ivan
post Jul 30 2008, 11:59 AM
Post #7

Associate

This looks like an excellant idea and i had already started Hogwarts Extorier. (outside)
It is set in near the marble bridge near the Imperial City. Not the bridge going into the city, the viaduct. I can change it if you like.
I'll try and put in some pictures of it.
Does that help you?

Edit: I meant interior (inside)

Edit 2: I will make it in its own world.

Edit 3: You seem to want to use "Griffenn Fortress" so theres no point in me showing my type of Hogwarts.

This post has been edited by General Ivan: Aug 4 2008, 11:36 AM
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:22 AM