Reply to this topicStart new topic
> A call to arms
vaanic~one
post Apr 4 2006, 07:07 PM
Post #21

Finder
Group Icon

QUOTE(Troika @ Apr 2 2006, 05:53 AM)
It's taking much longer than anticipated for play.com  (or the english-german postal system) to pull their finger out and get me the GODDAMN GAME!

If anyone already has it, how's it looking so far in terms of fitting a library into the Imperial City? From what I've seen it looks pretty cramped in there, no extra space for new buildings...

Argh, I need this game really quite badly now... been expecting it for over a week now... *downs another couple of prozac*

Well, fitting it in would be hard, but not impossible, there are certain "Wall based house" meshes that fit snugly into the big-boat walls.

As for building the library itself, that's going to be hard. I've searched all the different meshes and building sets but I can't find any that would suit a library. It's all bloody pre-built stuff as well. sad.gif

--------------------
IPB Image

Oliver_lowe@hotmail.com
TESSource Staff
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
WillyBubba
post Apr 12 2006, 05:11 PM
Post #22

Retainer

Well, I'm back and ready to help. It seems things could be easier if we knew which pieces we still have. I'm willing to compile a list of books, categorized by who contributed them, so anyone who has contributed could see if we still have all of their work and re-enter something if it's been lost. But where is the site that we have them stored at? I'll help in any other ways as well, just ask.

--------------------
Please don't feed the animals... or Stargazey.

Hey, what are you doing at a zoo? GET BACK TO WORK!
+Quote Post
Konji
post Apr 13 2006, 11:29 PM
Post #23

Mouth
Group Icon

May I ask if my early pieces are still in the library?

I would alos like to say I'm willing to write many books, diaries and so on for this mod if you need it.

--------------------
IPB Image
IPB Image
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 03:18 PM