Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> .... and I thought I had my game looking pretty nice..., A Video of Modded Oblivion that is Mind Blowing
ArtemisNoir2
post Oct 29 2018, 05:32 AM
Post #1

Retainer

Hopefully this is the right place to post such a thread, please move accordingly if it isn't. smile.gif

I just came across this video of a modded Oblivion, and my jaw practically hit my desk!
Unfortunately, it uses the "Oblivion Reloaded" overhaul... I once had it installed, and I experienced some of its lovely visuals; however, I found it could be a bit of a headache for various reasons. That was a long while ago, though, so maybe I'll look into it again sometime. Regardless, the graphics and light in video are beautiful; it's certainly worth a watch.

This post has been edited by ArtemisNoir2: Oct 29 2018, 05:34 AM
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Renee
post Oct 29 2018, 01:04 PM
Post #2

Councilor
Group Icon

Yes yes it's lovely and all that but...

QUOTE(ArtemisNoir2 @ Oct 29 2018, 12:32 AM) *

I found it could be a bit of a headache for various reasons. T

MM hmm. And for other reasons, I personally don't get too involved too much with graphic overhauls. Going from 30 fps on consoles to 60 fps on PC was enough of an upgrade for me, and I already deal with other headaches all the time. Yesterday in my top Oblivion game my party got stuck in some mod-added dungeon for instance, and this dungeon was spectacular, a lot of work went into it, but dang, it just went on and on.... And my party needs to get their gear repaired. I use food / drink / sleep mods too, and since daedra and dremora have no apparent need to eat or sleep...

...finally I had enough. Went into the Construction Set. Put a couple doors in that dungeon and linked them, so I could go back in there at some point and continue with gear freshly-repaired, the party's health freshly revived,

Um. Dang, off-topic again. X( Anyway, I'll just wait for Elder Scrolls VI over here. That'll be enough of an upgrade for me.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 13th November 2018 - 04:02 AM