Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Someone else is CoC, Incorporating Kvatch Rebuilt (partly).
ghastley
post Mar 29 2013, 06:48 PM
Post #1

Councilor
Group Icon

What it says on the can.

I have a need to test multiple post-MQ quests, but don't want to spend time creating testing characters that do the whole MQ. So I need a mod I can install that has another character be the CoC, and in my case, I'd like them to have been rewarded by making them Count of Kvatch.

This thread is intended for discussion of features that would make my mod - I need to build one anyway for my own use - into one that others could use.

I'd expect to use it by creating a character, doing a few quests such as MG up to University entry, SI past the Gatekeeper, to establish character access to everywhere. The character would not visit Kvatch and thus not even start that part of the MQ.

Adding in the mod would allow console SetStage to position the MQ and Kvatch events as I need them. I.e.
  • Move Martin to CRT.
  • Open city gates. ( I often need to let the player recruit Prizna for Gweden at this stage )
  • Close city gates.
  • Lock Imperial City while the CoC battles Dagon, and the Temple gets altered.
  • Start rebuild - Lock Kvatch
  • Complete rebuild - Open Kvatch rebuilt with an Imperial CoC as new Count.
I'd imagine that Oblivion Gates near cities would be demolished and the area "restored" during the Kvatch rebuilding stages. The Siege crawler at the site of the Battle for Bruma would remain as monument. A few remote Oblivion Gates would remain (but no burning ones).

I also need something similar for MG/FG/DB questlines. I may build in optional stages in this, or make them separate mods. The latter may be required by game mechanics anyway.

Suggestions? Requests?

Edit: A few requirements I can think of:
  • The player does not get addressed as CoC
  • All other post-MQ dialog is enabled
  • Temple district has Dragon statue
  • Temple District roads may be repaved at Kvatch rebuild stage

This post has been edited by ghastley: Mar 29 2013, 07:01 PM

--------------------
Mods for The Elder Scrolls single-player games, and I play ESO.
User is online!Profile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 12:25 PM