131 Pages V « < 104 105 106 107 108 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Guild Discussion
Acadian
post Oct 26 2020, 04:48 PM
Post #2101

Paladin
Group Icon

1. So would we like to try the guild meeting this Friday Oct 30 for some plunder skull running or hold for our normal 'First Friday of each month' next week Friday Nov 6 and, hopefully, get a couple more folks. I'm up for either.

2. Have not heard anything from Rider regarding if/how much she might like to contribute to the upcoming new attunable table requirement. I'll send her a PM.
Edit: Heard back from Rider. She no longer has the tables from last time. She says she just does not have much time for ESO right now so suggests we cover the tables without her. With that in mind, I'll tentatively plan for getting one of each type of table for a set of four. Based on how that fits with the plans of others, I can adjust up or down.

This post has been edited by Acadian: Oct 26 2020, 08:19 PM

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Oct 26 2020, 10:15 PM
Post #2102

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(Acadian @ Oct 26 2020, 11:48 AM) *

1. So would we like to try the guild meeting this Friday Oct 30 for some plunder skull running or hold for our normal 'First Friday of each month' next week Friday Nov 6 and, hopefully, get a couple more folks. I'm up for either.

2. Have not heard anything from Rider regarding if/how much she might like to contribute to the upcoming new attunable table requirement. I'll send her a PM.
Edit: Heard back from Rider. She no longer has the tables from last time. She says she just does not have much time for ESO right now so suggests we cover the tables without her. With that in mind, I'll tentatively plan for getting one of each type of table for a set of four. Based on how that fits with the plans of others, I can adjust up or down.

1. I'm up for a skull run on the 30th, AND a guild meet on the 6th.
2. Laurie has collected enough for four, too. (No that's not 42).

--------------------
Mods for The Elder Scrolls single-player games, and I play ESO.
+Quote Post
Grits
post Oct 26 2020, 10:45 PM
Post #2103

Councilor
Group Icon

1. I'm all for a skull run this Friday and a Guild meetup on the regular Friday as well. This Friday is a driving day for me, but I plan to be back in time. viking.gif

2. I have enough vouchers 442. (One of each type). Whoop!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Oct 26 2020, 11:18 PM
Post #2104

Paladin
Group Icon

Sounds good to me. I'll plan on showing up both Fridays as well and be ready to provide one full set of four tables. smile.gif

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Oct 31 2020, 02:08 PM
Post #2105

Councilor
Group Icon

And there was a pre-meet meet. We did a few delves, got our Plunder Skulls, and adjourned. Several of us then went onto the EU server, to continue with younger characters. mALX created a new character, so there was a pause while she got out of the tutorial dungeon, and then we carried on where we left off on NA. Then Rader turned up on Discord, and we told him we were on EU. So he (finally) rolled a new character, Lifts-Many-Weights, and we inducted him, too, after another wait for the tutorial. So now we had four characters, all under level 15, hunting delve bosses, dolmens, WB's, etc. and having a blast with over half our accustomed skills missing, or unmorphed.

After Rader left, the three of us continued exploring. I switched from my new Bosmer, Tiddli, to an older character, and did guided tours of the zones' way-shrines, so everyone else could add them to their maps, and get the XP for the discovery.

We finally quit around midnight, and took this one parting screenshot in Stormhold..

That's Tessla Khan, Cevin Surille, and Nadja the Naked Nord (she's the tall one).

The EU version of the Guild now has seven members, and that bank and tabard are getting closer!

This post has been edited by ghastley: Nov 2 2020, 01:38 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Oct 31 2020, 03:37 PM
Post #2106

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(ghastley @ Oct 31 2020, 09:08 AM) *

And there was a pre-meet meet. We did a few delves, got our Plunder Skulls, and adjourned. Several of us then went onto the EU server, to continue with younger characters. mALX created a new character, so there was a pause while she got out of the tutorial dungeon, and then we carried on where we left off on NA. Then Rader turned up on Discord, and we told him we were on EU. So he (finally) rolled a new character, Lifts-Many-Weights, and we inducted him, too, after another wait for the tutorial. So now we had four characters, all under level 15, hunting delve bosses, dolmens, WB's, etc. and having a blast with over half our accustomed skills missing, or unmorphed.

After Rader left, the three of us continued exploring. I switched from my new Bosmer, Tiddli, to an older character, and did guided tours of the zones' way-shrines, so everyone else could add them to their maps, and get the XP for the discovery.

We finally quit around midnight, and took this one parting screenshot in STormhold.

That's Tessla Khan, Cevin Surille, and Nadja the Naked Nord (she's the tall one).

The EU version of the Guild now has seven members, and that bank and tabard are getting closer!

I had a blast on our impromptu Guild Meet last night! (and surprisingly = really enjoyed starting a new game and character on the EU)! I didn't think I would like starting over a new game like that; but it was really fun = and kind of nostalgic!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Oct 31 2020, 03:39 PM
Post #2107

Paladin
Group Icon

Wow, I'm only good for an hour or two at a time and sticking around for the first two hours was great fun. I'm glad things continued much longer, even migrating over to EU.

Thanks to Grits, Buffy easily learned the Alinor Allamande new dance steps this morning over in Summerset.

Thanks for the great screenshot.

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Nov 2 2020, 09:09 PM
Post #2108

Paladin
Group Icon

With the new DLC dropping (with 3 new crafted sets), I saw in another thread that ghastley has sent a set of 4 attunable tables to mALX for use in the guild hall. I just sent her a second set of 4.

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
Grits
post Nov 2 2020, 10:28 PM
Post #2109

Councilor
Group Icon

I'll log on now and send the third set. Whoop!

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Nov 2 2020, 11:42 PM
Post #2110

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Grits @ Nov 2 2020, 04:28 PM) *

I'll log on now and send the third set. Whoop!

WOO HOO! I'll get in game right now; that will be the final set; so I'll set them up overnight!

Thank you all so very much for all this help; you all are Awesome !!!!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Nov 3 2020, 03:57 PM
Post #2111

Paladin
Group Icon

Made a pleasant discovery this morning. As of the patch, yellow style pages now stack, so we are no longer limited in trying to control the numbers of them to only one or two each. They now stack just like motif pages.

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
mALX
post Nov 3 2020, 04:43 PM
Post #2112

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Acadian @ Nov 3 2020, 09:57 AM) *

Made a pleasant discovery this morning. As of the patch, yellow style pages now stack, so we are no longer limited in trying to control the numbers of them to only one or two each. They now stack just like motif pages.

WOO HOO !!!!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Grits
post Nov 6 2020, 08:16 PM
Post #2113

Councilor
Group Icon

Guild meetup tonight, I'm in! viking.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Nov 6 2020, 10:15 PM
Post #2114

Paladin
Group Icon

I'll be up for it. smile.gif

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
Grits
post Nov 7 2020, 04:41 PM
Post #2115

Councilor
Group Icon

Thank you for the fun run, ghastley and Acadian! Darnand got his last new skill on the bar this morning and is now ready for me to learn how to keep him on his feet.

Jerric had a great time relaxing with Buffy and Clark, and the lovely Guild Hall was the perfect place for it. Really, there's never a bad day there for a chat, a dance, and a bit of swimming. biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Grits: Nov 7 2020, 04:42 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Nov 7 2020, 05:08 PM
Post #2116

Paladin
Group Icon

I agree. It was a nice get together, as we chatted for about an hour, then ran 5 WBs in Deeshan before Buffy had to go home. smile.gif

And Buffy learned something. On those bosses where diligent block/interrupt is required, Buffy should have slotted the Undaunted Inner Fire taunt instead of her normal Reflective Light spell. She knows how to do that but forgot. That could have helped ensure the bosses were focused on her so she could better read and be in position to block and interrupt more effectively. That would have been especially helpful vs the little kagouti, Short Tusk.

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
mALX
post Nov 7 2020, 05:22 PM
Post #2117

Ancient
Group Icon

Aw, I missed a Guild Meet! verysad.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Nov 10 2020, 05:32 PM
Post #2118

Councilor
Group Icon

EHT popped up a tip when I opened the guild tab, suggesting I add a Guildhall entry to the "About Us" text that it can use to add a "Visit Guildhall" button the UI. So I did, and it works. At the bottom center of the screen I found [E] Visit Guildhall - indicating that the E key would also trigger it.

The syntax allows me to specify a house that is not Primary Residence. However, if mALX changed her primary, then everyone would need EHT to get there, which doesn't seem like a good idea.

Since it's in the "About us" section, it won't trigger the "MOTD changed" issue I had when the NA and EU ones differed. Let me know if it's helpful.

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Nov 10 2020, 10:58 PM
Post #2119

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(ghastley @ Nov 10 2020, 11:32 AM) *

EHT popped up a tip when I opened the guild tab, suggesting I add a Guildhall entry to the "About Us" text that it can use to add a "Visit Guildhall" button the UI. So I did, and it works. At the bottom center of the screen I found [E] Visit Guildhall - indicating that the E key would also trigger it.

The syntax allows me to specify a house that is not Primary Residence. However, if mALX changed her primary, then everyone would need EHT to get there, which doesn't seem like a good idea.

Since it's in the "About us" section, it won't trigger the "MOTD changed" issue I had when the NA and EU ones differed. Let me know if it's helpful.

Wait, what? Did someone say my name? Gaaaah ... what? I can't change the Primary Residence; it is the Guild Hall!!!!! panic.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Nov 12 2020, 01:40 PM
Post #2120

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(mALX @ Nov 10 2020, 03:58 PM) *

QUOTE(ghastley @ Nov 10 2020, 11:32 AM) *

Wait, what? Did someone say my name? Gaaaah ... what? I can't change the Primary Residence; it is the Guild Hall!!!!! panic.gif

Its ok mALX, ghastley was just using you as an example to explain the feature he discovered. He’s not suggesting that you change your primary residence.

--------------------
"Family is an odd thing, is it not? Defined by blood, separated by blood, joined by blood. In the end, it's all just blood."
-Dhaunayne Aundae

May you walk on warm sands!
+Quote Post

131 Pages V « < 104 105 106 107 108 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 06:25 AM