Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Guild Discussion
mALX
post Mar 2 2019, 02:54 PM
Post #1581

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(ghastley @ Mar 1 2019, 10:42 PM) *

Bo did eat some Health food before we started, but it didn't last all the way through, being green. We wanted the higher max from a single-stat food, but that means they don't last as long, and I forgot that.

I think I need that piece as much for a reason to go back there. Bo needs the FG kills, and the Plague Doctor Shield (or Mace) would complete CMD's set. Since the shields do drop there, it's a useful incentive.

However, Bo needs her own gear first, so Laurie will be paying the Guildhall a visit soon to make her some. And everyone will be foraging for mats to get those purple tempers. laugh.gif

Bo was amazingly tough in combat! She will make an Awesome Tank!

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
treydog
post Mar 2 2019, 03:05 PM
Post #1582

Master
Group Icon

Turns out the only Plague Doctor shield I have is Lady Llarel's. Still, have fun Crypting. Bo definitely kicked bony (or ectoplasmic) butt!

--------------------
The dreams down here aren't broken, nah, they're walkin' with a limp...

The best-dressed newt in Mournhold.
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Mar 5 2019, 04:25 PM
Post #1583

Councilor
Group Icon

mALX, what's the current state of attuneable stations? Laurie has a few Nirnhoned researches about to ripen, and she'll be able to work her backlog of writs. However, she can't buy attuneable jewelry stations, as we don't have Summerset. Let us know how we can help.

--------------------
Mods for The Elder Scrolls single-player games, and I play ESO.
+Quote Post
haute ecole rider
post Mar 6 2019, 08:26 PM
Post #1584

Master
Group Icon

mALX has the full current complement of crafting stations (including jewelry for each set) at the Villa. With the upcoming Chapter, I believe we can expect at least three more sets to come. I've been putting money into the guild bank every week towards that goal. That's one way you can help. Another way is to donate master writs you are unable to do - mALX can use the vouchers toward the tables.

--------------------
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Mar 6 2019, 10:18 PM
Post #1585

Councilor
Group Icon

Since we discovered that the attunable stations (pre-attunement) can be mailed, that's our preferred way to contribute. It seems easier for Laurie to convert writs to vouchers to stations, and send the end result, especially as the only "can't do" ones need Potent Nirncrux. If she doesn't know the motif - then she should, and we'll get it.

This was mostly a call for the current state, to maybe encourage donation of the jewelry ones I can't provide, in advance of the need. I suspect that furnishing slots for the new ones will be more of an issue than anything else. Decorations at Hunding's would disappear whenever a new set came out. tongue.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Mar 7 2019, 09:10 PM
Post #1586

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(ghastley @ Mar 5 2019, 10:25 AM) *

mALX, what's the current state of attuneable stations? Laurie has a few Nirnhoned researches about to ripen, and she'll be able to work her backlog of writs. However, she can't buy attuneable jewelry stations, as we don't have Summerset. Let us know how we can help.

Right now we have two Attunable Blacksmithing stations; two Attunable Clothier stations; and one Attunable Woodworking station. I have a bunch of Master Writs built up that the vouchers will come to enough to make at least three tables. I added up the vouchers they would produce a couple months ago; just haven't done them yet. (need to be whipped to the grinding stone, laugh.gif). I culled off a lot of the consumable ones already; but they only paid 2 vouchers per each Master Writ = had to do them to make room in my bank; I couldn't even deposit anything before I did those.

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Mar 7 2019, 10:13 PM
Post #1587

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(haute ecole rider @ Mar 6 2019, 02:26 PM) *

mALX has the full current complement of crafting stations (including jewelry for each set) at the Villa. With the upcoming Chapter, I believe we can expect at least three more sets to come. I've been putting money into the guild bank every week towards that goal. That's one way you can help. Another way is to donate master writs you are unable to do - mALX can use the vouchers toward the tables.

So that is where all that money is coming from in the Guild Bank! I even mentioned it to Acadian a couple months ago that someone had been depositing gold in there; and I wondered what it was being put in there for! That is so nice, Haute; Thanks!!!!

--------------------
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Mar 13 2019, 04:26 PM
Post #1588

Councilor
Group Icon

Laurie is close to providing another table, but she's been using up her mats (in particular the purple tempers) making furnishings. That's also run her out of Heartwood, so she may get back to her Master Writs while that stock builds back up. She doesn't have much of a backlog of ones to do, but I have enough crafters that can do a round of dailies to get more. All but Bo are level 50 on equipment, and most also have the Rank 10's. The provisioning situation is not so good, but those writs aren't worth a lot of vouchers.

Assuming she does get back to it, it looks like another Woodworking one would be best. I'll assume mALX will do the jewelry ones that I can't.

---

Edit: Laurie did the couple of writs she had remaining, and sent over a table. Then we went hunting for furnishing plans for a few items. She can now make Redguard tuffets, pillows and the cushioned armchairs for her homes, so some adjustments are starting.

Looking for ideas on how to make a modest dock at the back of Hunding's Palatial Hall without spending too many crowns. That will give the crew an incentive to fish more often!

This post has been edited by ghastley: Mar 14 2019, 02:34 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Mar 14 2019, 09:58 PM
Post #1589

Ancient
Group Icon

WOO HOO !!!! Thanks to Ghastley, we now have another Attunable Woodworking Station!!! Awesome help, Ghastley!!!!

QUOTE(ghastley @ Mar 13 2019, 11:26 AM) *

Laurie is close to providing another table, but she's been using up her mats (in particular the purple tempers) making furnishings. That's also run her out of Heartwood, so she may get back to her Master Writs while that stock builds back up. She doesn't have much of a backlog of ones to do, but I have enough crafters that can do a round of dailies to get more. All but Bo are level 50 on equipment, and most also have the Rank 10's. The provisioning situation is not so good, but those writs aren't worth a lot of vouchers.

Assuming she does get back to it, it looks like another Woodworking one would be best. I'll assume mALX will do the jewelry ones that I can't.

---

Edit: Laurie did the couple of writs she had remaining, and sent over a table. Then we went hunting for furnishing plans for a few items. She can now make Redguard tuffets, pillows and the cushioned armchairs for her homes, so some adjustments are starting.

Looking for ideas on how to make a modest dock at the back of Hunding's Palatial Hall without spending too many crowns. That will give the crew an incentive to fish more often!

In North West Grahtwood there is a place called "Redfur Trading Post" that sells dock pieces for 100 gold per each. They are good sized; and have a crisscross of planks below to hold them up above the water. (look for the housing furnisher). I think you can buy them at the Cyrodiil gate's furnisher too. (same price).

--------------------
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Mar 14 2019, 11:31 PM
Post #1590

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(mALX @ Mar 14 2019, 04:58 PM) *

In North West Grahtwood there is a place called "Redfur Trading Post" that sells dock pieces for 100 gold per each. They are good sized; and have a crisscross of planks below to hold them up above the water. (look for the housing furnisher). I think you can buy them at the Cyrodiil gate's furnisher too. (same price).

That description helped me find them, and it turns out that the vendor's not the one in Redfur, but right in Rawl'kha, where Bo and Floozie are doing all their mount training and daily craft writs. Maladdiq also sells the barnacle-encrusted posts.

I figure that if I put in a dock, then someone on my crew will feel they need to get the Master Fisher boat.

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Mar 15 2019, 12:18 AM
Post #1591

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(ghastley @ Mar 14 2019, 06:31 PM) *

QUOTE(mALX @ Mar 14 2019, 04:58 PM) *

That description helped me find them, and it turns out that the vendor's not the one in Redfur, but right in Rawl'kha, where Bo and Floozie are doing all their mount training and daily craft writs. Maladdiq also sells the barnacle-encrusted posts.

I figure that if I put in a dock, then someone on my crew will feel they need to get the Master Fisher boat.

We could do some Master Fishing Achievement Guild get-togethers if anyone wants to; I still haven't gotten that Achievement on a single character yet! (not to mention could use some Perfect Roe to do three Master Writs) laugh.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Mar 15 2019, 01:43 PM
Post #1592

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(mALX @ Mar 14 2019, 07:18 PM) *

We could do some Master Fishing Achievement Guild get-togethers if anyone wants to; I still haven't gotten that Achievement on a single character yet! (not to mention could use some Perfect Roe to do three Master Writs) laugh.gif

I looked through the achievements in mine and found that the only one who'd caught any rare fish was Laurie, and she'd got a whopping total of three! Since she'd caught them in the starter zones, she actually had achievements for those. She'll be busy furnishing houses, so I picked someone else to become the fisherman.

Cat Man Dhou went out and caught two in his first attempt, but unfortunately they were both Strid Shad, so it only counts as one. tongue.gif

And that reminds me. It's annoying that you can't put a fishing "station" in your homes. I wouldn't expect to be able to catch fish, but just parking players in the fishing animation would be nice.

This post has been edited by ghastley: Mar 15 2019, 02:25 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Mar 20 2019, 02:53 AM
Post #1593

Ancient
Group Icon

WOO HOO!!!! Thanks to Acadian and Buffy for a huge donation of mats and gold towards getting the new sets coming out May 20th for the Guild Hall! WOO HOO!

--------------------
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Mar 28 2019, 05:58 PM
Post #1594

Councilor
Group Icon

Just checked the calendar to see when the Guild meet is this upcoming month, and I'll be on a plane home from Dallas at that point. I still haven't trained my characters to attend without me.

Go ahead and plan something awesome, but I'll be expecting screen-shots! biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by ghastley: Mar 28 2019, 05:59 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Mar 30 2019, 11:42 AM
Post #1595

Paladin
Group Icon

We'll miss you ghastley but have a safe trip.

I've got errands/appointments earlier in the day but hope to be back and done in time to go to the meeting.

Did somebody say fishing? biggrin.gif That could be fun.

Oh, and for what it's worth, Arx Corinium is one of the pledges that day. I mention that because if we have 4 or less at the meeting, it might be an option. Buffy is comfortable enough with that dungeon that she can solo it so going in with less than four and/or younger characters should be fine. Not pushing for a pledge just trying to toss out possibilities.

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
mALX
post Apr 5 2019, 03:03 PM
Post #1596

Ancient
Group Icon

I probably won't be able to attend the guild meet tonight either.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Grits
post Apr 5 2019, 09:10 PM
Post #1597

Councilor
Group Icon

Jerric will miss this month, I have First Friday stuff starting early. I hope we can catch up soon, maybe a mid-month weeknight or something. Have a great night, my friends!

--------------------
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Apr 8 2019, 03:51 PM
Post #1598

Councilor
Group Icon

So was anyone there?

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Apr 8 2019, 03:56 PM
Post #1599

Paladin
Group Icon

Not me either. Got back from my errands too late.

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Apr 11 2019, 06:00 PM
Post #1600

Councilor
Group Icon

Anniversary week one is over, and there are the first rewards for team play in week two (World Boss dailies). Does anyone think we should consider Guild runs? Or are they all going to be crowded anyway, and it's not worth grouping?

We'll be doing the Undaunted Delves (everyone needs the passives), and the Wrothgar ones (Taminwe wants Briarheart rings), so might not have any remaining time for WB's anyway.

--------------------
+Quote Post

131 Pages V « < 78 79 80 81 82 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 02:29 AM