Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Arena Fights, Arena Ranks/ hardest fights
sins_to_dark
post Mar 25 2006, 02:12 PM
Post #1

Agent

For me I love the arena I love the blood pit that the gladiators go in and train the equipment- boxing heavy bag, that you can take and use any weapon they have on the rack its a good way to raise your skills biggrin.gif

Im at the rank Gladiator and I have to fight three argonias (sorry pretty sure thats spelt wornglol)

One keeps punching me to the gorund and the others kick the c*ap out of me, ones got a sword as well sad.gif

Also found this nord with a long sword hard

So i decided to do the mian story for a bit the first oblivion gate i found abouslutly soild took me ages to do lol

Im wondering how the arenas going for you and what you think of it and any funny storys smile.gif

I want someone to eventually yield before me evillol.sml.gif

--------------------
I don't think you trust, in, my, self rightious sucide, I, cry, when angels deserve to die
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Intestinal Chaos
post Mar 25 2006, 02:36 PM
Post #2

Mouth
Group Icon

I've only done one arena fight with my assassin character.

After the second he just got wooped, I guess he's not so good at fighting people who know he's there to begin with.

To be fair though, he was only a level 1 at the time.

This post has been edited by Intestinal Chaos: Mar 25 2006, 02:37 PM
+Quote Post
Tellie
post Mar 25 2006, 09:20 PM
Post #3

Mouth
Group Icon

Sins_to_dark...I entered the arena, with a juiced up Nord warrior...got pwned in the first match....had to yield to survive.....*cry me a river baby*

--------------------
+Quote Post
Soulseeker3.0
post Mar 25 2006, 10:13 PM
Post #4

Master
Group Icon

Yeah i don't have good enough stuff yet to survive... All I have is all leather(ish) armor (stuff), steel bow, Iron and steel arrows, and the DB dagger you get when you start off.

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

This was pretty unusual, because most children at his age wanted to become great warriors, known all through time as saviors of, well, anything - Toroabok
+Quote Post
milanius
post Mar 26 2006, 12:21 AM
Post #5

Agent

QUOTE(Telendil Delvanni @ Mar 25 2006, 08:20 PM)
Sins_to_dark...I entered the arena, with a juiced up Nord warrior...got pwned in the first match....had to yield to survive.....*cry me a river baby*

Holy Khebabs blink.gif laugh.gif that sounds like 1000kgs of fun !! That is exactly what I'm gonna do once I get to play... go against some uber-killer type and then runnnn arround the Arena like a madman, screaming for my life biggrin.gif

--------------------
Zlo činiti od zla se braneći,
tu zločinstva nema nikakvoga

Petar II Petrovic Njegos
(1813-1851)
+Quote Post
sins_to_dark
post Mar 26 2006, 12:29 PM
Post #6

Agent

QUOTE(Telendil Delvanni @ Mar 25 2006, 08:20 PM)

They let you live, But what would you do to someone who yields to you, will you let them live or make it a quick swift death evillol.sml.gif

--------------------
I don't think you trust, in, my, self rightious sucide, I, cry, when angels deserve to die
+Quote Post
Agent Griff
post Mar 26 2006, 12:49 PM
Post #7

Knower
Group Icon

I have the game too, I needed an enchanted sword before I defeated the first Arena adversary. Damn those health potions! But anyway, how exactly do you yield to your enemy?

--------------------
IPB Image

I approve of this mod.
+Quote Post
sins_to_dark
post Mar 26 2006, 02:36 PM
Post #8

Agent

QUOTE(Agent Griff @ Mar 26 2006, 11:49 AM)
I have the game too, I needed an enchanted sword before I defeated the first Arena adversary. Damn those health potions! But anyway, how exactly do you yield to your enemy?

On the loading screen it says- Hold block and then activate the charcator on xbox360 that must mean A to talk to them,

Just became grandmaster of the arena evillol.sml.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Wurlon
post Mar 26 2006, 06:41 PM
Post #9

Knower
Group Icon

I didn't enter the Arena until around level five, and I managed to go through like six or seven rounds before things started to seem tough.. I found myself drinking health potions. I then went questing in other places.... and level 8 with much better gear.. I should probably head back soon...

--------------------
Sic Semper Tyrannis
+Quote Post
bloodyfish
post Mar 26 2006, 06:46 PM
Post #10

Finder
Group Icon

QUOTE(sins_to_dark @ Mar 25 2006, 09:12 AM)
For me I love the arena I love the blood pit that the gladiators go in and train the equipment- boxing heavy bag, that you can take and use any weapon they have on the rack its a good way to raise your skills biggrin.gif

Im at the rank Gladiator and I have to fight three argonias (sorry pretty sure thats spelt wornglol)

One keeps punching me to the gorund and the others kick the c*ap out of me, ones got a sword as well  sad.gif 

So i decided to do the mian story for a bit the first oblivion gate i found abouslutly soild took me ages to do lol

Im wondering how the arenas going for you and what you think of it and any funny storys smile.gif

I want someone to eventually yield before me  evillol.sml.gif

Wait those actually raise your skills? Il have 100 strength in no time!
+Quote Post
GunterFalstaff
post Mar 27 2006, 04:08 PM
Post #11

Associate

Howdy Do! lol the arena was the first place i went with my Ranger (custom made class) and i flew through the ranks and am now an arena grand champion (killed the orc/vampire dude "the gray prince") it is really easy if you are a skilled marksman, all you have to do is run to one of the collumns on the right or left side of the arena, next to the activatable iron gates and jump on top of them and you will be out of reach af all combatants. Also what i did before i knew about this method was the typical bow-kiting (method learned from many many hours of everquest =P). once you are a grand champion you get the raiments of valor (badass armor for light or heavy) and also an elven shield, and shortsword (you are allowed to loot "the gray prince's" corpse). also as a grand champion you get to do an arena battle only once a week in which you fight beasts instead of gladiators (pick from 1,2,or 3 beasts) and you make 1116 gold per fight =). after you leave the arena some gay looking elf dude with a swirly haircut runs up to you and begs to follow you around everywhere you go, lol. he just follows you and worships you... (and also fights with you). i also noticed that all merchants now have 100 disposistion with me when i buy or sell to them.
+Quote Post
Cam
post Mar 27 2006, 04:55 PM
Post #12

Retainer

QUOTE(GunterFalstaff @ Mar 27 2006, 08:08 AM)
Howdy Do! lol the arena was the first place i went with my Ranger (custom made class) and i flew through the ranks and am now an arena grand champion (killed the orc/vampire dude "the gray prince") it is really easy if you are a skilled marksman, all you have to do is run to one of the collumns on the right or left side of the arena, next to the activatable iron gates and jump on top of them and you will be out of reach af all combatants. Also what i did before i knew about this method was the typical bow-kiting (method learned from many many hours of everquest =P). once you are a grand champion you get the raiments of valor (badass armor for light or heavy) and also an elven shield, and shortsword (you are allowed to loot "the gray prince's" corpse). also as a grand champion you get to do an arena battle only once a week in which you fight beasts instead of gladiators (pick from 1,2,or 3 beasts) and you make 1116 gold per fight =). after you leave the arena some gay looking elf dude with a swirly haircut runs up to you and begs to follow you around everywhere you go, lol. he just follows you and worships you... (and also fights with you). i also noticed that all merchants now have 100 disposistion with me when i buy or sell to them.

I'm a Ranger also (probably the same custom class), and I have had no problems in the Arena. I just jump around and stick arrows in them. I"m not grand Champion yet but yesterday in about an hour I got up to Warrior. I'm also lvl 17 so that might help. tongue.gif
+Quote Post
sins_to_dark
post Mar 28 2006, 06:55 PM
Post #13

Agent

QUOTE(bloodyfish @ Mar 26 2006, 05:46 PM)
Wait those actually raise your skills? Il have 100 strength in no time!

When i said training im not sure if its proper training but they good to have a go on if they raise your skills that would be cool but i doubt it

--------------------
+Quote Post
Furious_George
post Mar 28 2006, 07:25 PM
Post #14

Finder
Group Icon

Quite easy as Redguard (just use adrenaline rush). Smash/slash it' over. Would be interested to try it over as I've leveled up a bit (alas I can't). The animals they throw at me when I stop by are pitiful.

This post has been edited by Furious_George: Mar 28 2006, 07:25 PM
+Quote Post
Volsung
post Mar 28 2006, 07:32 PM
Post #15

Agent

QUOTE(sins_to_dark @ Mar 25 2006, 07:12 AM)

One keeps punching me to the gorund and the others kick the c*ap out of me, ones got a sword as well  sad.gif 

I want someone to eventually yield before me  evillol.sml.gif

I beat the hamster out of every umbrella seller in that arena up until the grand champion. Nordic Frost is going to kill most enemies in one hit. There is no doubt about that. <3

--------------------
Signature being redone
+Quote Post
bloodyfish
post Mar 29 2006, 12:32 AM
Post #16

Finder
Group Icon

QUOTE(sins_to_dark @ Mar 28 2006, 01:55 PM)
When i said training im not sure if its proper training but they good to have a go on if they raise your skills that would be cool but i doubt it

Oh well, Im just going to summon skeletons and kill that until Im stronger.
+Quote Post
Foster
post Mar 29 2006, 02:01 PM
Post #17

Finder
Group Icon

I'm the Grand Champion, but my favorite fight was the one where I did absolutely nothing!

*slight spoiler*

There is one fight where you're against three peeps, and you've got a rather psychotic boar ally. Well, I took on one of them, then by the time I'd turned around Mr Boar had gored the other two to death whilst they were trying to attack me! I love Mr Boar. That's why I went and hunted his cousins in the hills, before eating them with the aid of my alchemic spice rack.

Yum!

--------------------
I hate the mice from Bagpuss. Never trust rodents with DIY skills.

"We will fix it, we will fix, we will stick it with glue, glue, glue, we will stickle it, every little bit of it, we will fix it like new, new new."

::SQUISH::
+Quote Post
Khaan
post Mar 29 2006, 02:38 PM
Post #18

Knower
Group Icon

I'm one fight below gladiator, nord with longsword and shield biggrin.gif

--------------------
Humankind - Running in circles

My Deviantart
+Quote Post
Tatsuzin
post Apr 13 2006, 07:44 PM
Post #19

Retainer

well my self is the grand champion... now im doing exibition matches agains monsters.. im lvl 22 now so i get like 2,5k for every match i think.... do any one now if you can complet the quest? becuse its still in my active quest log
+Quote Post
Konji
post Apr 13 2006, 08:00 PM
Post #20

Mouth
Group Icon

Nope, you xcan never ever finish it. It just stay there so you can remembe wher the woman is.

--------------------
IPB Image
IPB Image
+Quote Post

2 Pages V  1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 01:20 AM